SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:29 pm

What if there's gonna be a butt load of pregnancy announcements on bachelor live..?

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:33 pm

I think she's pregnant too, just based on her constant use of the wink emoji on every little indirect thing she says. She's probably only 1 month along. That's when I noticed she started posting weird sh*t.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Oh Ali you make it so obvious you have a secret. laugh out loud I was looking through her likes and noticed this one from an Us Weekly article in mid-December. She definitely wants a baby.

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly 11 Dec 2015
.@AliFedotowsky is ready for motherhood! "I would have had a baby yesterday": http://usm.ag/1Re9lQN  
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:44 pm

eversotrue wrote:What if there's gonna be a butt load of pregnancy announcements on bachelor live..?
Haha, that's what it's starting to seem like! I'm just imagining CH pulling an Oprah on the after show - "you get a baby, they get a baby, everyone gets a baby!!".

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:08 pm

Way to be discreet Ali laugh out loud

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:11 pm

She is turning a little funny in that photo like she was trying to hide something when I first saw it, and thought she was pregnant but kept my mouth shut.  Man I am a psychic in part, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:09 am

Btw, in Ali's last IG where she says 2016 'is sure to be a wild ride.' *wink*, her friend Kathryn commented that she gets to see Alvin in 2016... Ali & Kevin combined maybe?

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:12 am

^That could be in reference to a wedding and/or a baby I guess.

All unknown is Ali is probably loving this speculating. She has always struck me as someone who loves people talking about her and fueling the fire.

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:24 am

When I read GA's post here from Ali not being good at keeping secrets, that's exactly what crossed my mind for a second. Good catch Litta! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:08 pm

If she just found out she's pregnant, she wouldn't be showing yet anyway. She could just be having some fun about it but if they're really waiting that long to be married then I wouldn't be surprised about having the baby first. I wouldn't do it but I'm not Ali. The main thing is that she seems really happy with her life.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:11 pm

I missed it. When are they supposed to get married?

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 Samuel10MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 Samuel10 MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 Family10MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 Samuel15MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:18 pm

In the US weekly article on the previous page she said they originally planned on this month but that didn't give them much time to plan and everything so it will be later this year most likely.

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702