SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion Empty Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion 123++6x9
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 pm

These days, Michelle and her friend Laura have a YouTube series in which they demonstrate and review beauty products. She is also in the process of filming a new TV show for LookTV called “The Money Show.” She recently opened up a hair and makeup salon in Sandy, Utah.

It also appears that she is still with Graham Bunn, who she met on ‘Bachelor Pad!’

ummm dunno how much of the last sentence is true but congrats to her on her new show on youtube - produced by ppl behind proj runway... good for her!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 pm

new show...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Michelle has quite an established past at using and abusing men as an ends to her means. I feel sorry that Cody was simply another notch on her lipstick case. It could have been worse as it appears she has not yet morphed into a black widow or praying mantis.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Michelle and Cody's unlikely pairing definitely had me scratching my head at first. I was a bit surprised by their break up news considering that Cody moved all the way to Utah.
I always liked Graham and Michelle together (I liked how she called him out on his b.s.) but I doubt he'll go back.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:30 pm

If the guy is dumb enough to fall for it...

I'm just hoping she's not back on BIP yet again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:42 pm

I can actually say MM is one of the very few cast I dislike and it is for many reasons. She simply is not a nice person. I don't like ever seeing her on my screen because for each and every time she is on, it keeps her face out there.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:13 am

I'm really late to the story but wanted to post a few quick thoughts on the Cody and Michelle breakup. They were always the most unlikely pair, but they really made us root for them anyway, and I was hopeful. But not every relationship that sparks builds a lasting fire, and I am sorry to hear that was the case here. I wish them both the best, and hope they will each find their loves.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 pm

I just saw Michelle on GMA. They were doing a piece on a "Cutting Edge Beauty Trend" which is basically shaving your face with a twist. Michelle is shown saying "I use a facial razor. This is my best friend." They didn't say who she was.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:29 pm

I would love to see her in about 20 yrs saying that.
"They" say shaving does not make your hair texture more coarse or darker, but I have never seen a woman going this route who has stood by this. Rolling Eyes

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:53 pm

ericatherose
12 minutes ago
Omg how cute are these tanks that my gir @michellemoney designed?! I need the Yes I'm Still Single one, laugh out loud!!! Thx @chrisbharrison #TheBachelor

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion 10537263_981707228525351_393362038_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+37
imouttatime
instinct
babs
Beach Lover
Duke702