SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Michelle Money
One year ago today, and probably just about this time, an amazing man showed up on the beaches of Tulum and changed my life forever!! I am so grateful for all Cody has added to my life and the life of Brielles! I can't tell you how amazing it is to have that exact moment captured on camera! It brings back so many emotions and feelings of pure gratitude! I am so so so so so blessed to have been given the opportunity to have such an incredible experience in Paradise! I would like to think that another couple is starting their journey right this moment as well!!! Thank you to Cody Code for the most incredible year of my life!!! Stay tuned for more of #codelle

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 11393069_905139499544082_22876343320331113_n

MM facebook

duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Suspect I thought they broke up?? Well at least they are still friends? duh scratch

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:13 pm

Linds911 wrote:Suspect I thought they broke up?? Well at least they are still friends? duh scratch

There were pics or like a fan sighting of them after the breakup so I thought they got back together ...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:53 am

Wow, from what she said on IG sounds like they are together!!! Good for her and Cody if true!!

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:26 am

Or maybe it's just a business venture. Money brings people together. Just adding options. peace

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:48 am

I'd really hoped this relationship would work out for Michelle. Will be glad if they get back together, but who knows?
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:48 am

Sorry, I know I am a huge cynic, but I don't trust Michelle at all. I could see her taking Cody back once she realized she wasn't marketable without him.

At least this probably means she won't be back on BiP2, so I should be grateful.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:29 am

I think Michelle's had her 15 minutes on the Bachelor franchise. JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:52 am

I actually don't know anything about her - apart from that she has a daughter and has dated Cody - but I've found few videos that were posted here quite entertaining. She definitely has a touch for "presenting" and "public speaking", she may not be the most eloquent and in-the-norm, but she sure knows how to convey a message. She promotes, that's her living if I understand, so attention, popularity, fans, audience, networking, Tb connections are giving her a daily bread (honestly, I don't know what she really does). I just find her as entertaining as the Kardashian clan (and I don't follow them either).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:47 am

Michelle Money is disgusting. Run Cody run.
All she was doing was hyping up the season of BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:40 am

Poor Cody. Sounds like they're together again.

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:06 am

Does anyone know if Michelle/Cody are still together? I just got SC and saw that he was in her latest snap story. I know that the general consensus before was that they had broken up after MBC, since he had disappeared from all of her SM after they came back. I strangely want things to work out for them; Cody seems to really love her daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+37
imouttatime
instinct
babs
Beach Lover
Duke702