SELECT CONTENT

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by PennaFlaGirl Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:03 am

There's a possiblity that #14 and #16 are the same guy, and it's possible that his nickname is T-Bone. We were discussing him yesterday, but I don't think there was ever a final consensus.
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:05 am

Yes.. I figured I'll wait and see on that one! We are still missing about 10 guys, so #16 may just be a first night casualty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 am

Thanks Sophie!! High clap
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 am

So they are filming episode 6 now if we can get pictures of her 1:1 dates we know they will probably be someone who has had a date already. Maybe we can fill in the blanks of who got dates in epi 1 & 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:58 am

I always LOVE pre-season when we come up with names like "BHG" and "Pink shirt guy" and "Big guy." So, so funny! Reminds me of how LG became Nikki. giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Sophie, You have Ryan as having the first 1-on-1 Date under the Episode 1 M&G... but he gets the first 1-on-1 in Episode 2. Unless I'm just not reading it right. no idea
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 pm

MissC wrote:Sophie, You have Ryan as having the first 1-on-1 Date under the Episode 1 M&G... but he gets the first 1-on-1 in Episode 2. Unless I'm just not reading it right. no idea

I see what you mean. Under M&G which is episode 1, it also shows Ryan's 1-1 date which occurs in episode 2. Hey Sophie, maybe you could add a row just for the M&G, and then onto episode 2 in Charlotte, episode 3 in Charlotte, and so on. :WAVEY:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:26 pm

MissC wrote:Sophie, You have Ryan as having the first 1-on-1 Date under the Episode 1 M&G... but he gets the first 1-on-1 in Episode 2. Unless I'm just not reading it right. no idea

OOPS! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:44 pm

sophienette wrote:

OOPS! giggling

No worries! Thanks for making the chart, it's so easy to read! :yes:
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:01 pm

sophienette wrote:

OOPS! giggling

Thanks for making the chart Sophie! I tried to before, but then I just get all confused again so I leave it up to you and all of our other great chart makers! clapping!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Will send update later tonight :)

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:48 pm

sophienette wrote:Will send update later tonight Smiley

Sophie,

#4 John made it through M&G with rose and is on the Muppet Group date Episode 2. He was identified by family in pics we have of him from Muppets afterparty.

PennaFlaGirl wrote:Looks fantastic Sophienette! yes
Aaron returned to work on March 27th, so do you want to put his elimination on the chart? Does anybody know in which episode he was eliminated?
[EDIT: I see now that you already did that. Sorry!]

Aaron made it through the M&G with a rose and was on the Muppet group date episode 2, per RS. We know per RS that Aaron returned to work on March 28. However, we don't know specifics of exactly when he was eliminated, either at which RC or on which date past the muppets date.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+32
ironcat
anders
emiusacska
DMBFan
noobsleuth