SELECT CONTENT

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 am

Thanks so much Nikkij!! That is all so helpful!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by ninu Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Wow, nikki!! Thank you sooo much! Sorry I've been a little behind on this guys, I just wrote my last exam of the year last night! :Woah-hoo:

I'm working on the chart now and I'm wondering how many guys in each city? Do we know for sure?? I know there's speculation in a bunch of different threads, but what's the verdict? TIA!

ETA: Since I can no longer update the first post in the thread - it's Sophie's :Smiley: I hope it's okay that I created a no-discussion thread to post the updated chart in ! I don't want anyone to have to dig for it - if it's not okay, Love/San, feel free to move it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:17 pm

ninu wrote:Wow, nikki!! Thank you sooo much! Sorry I've been a little behind on this guys, I just wrote my last exam of the year last night! :Woah-hoo:

I'm working on the chart now and I'm wondering how many guys in each city? Do we know for sure?? I know there's speculation in a bunch of different threads, but what's the verdict? TIA!

ETA: Since I can no longer update the first post in the thread - it's Sophie's :Smiley: I hope it's okay that I created a no-discussion thread to post the updated chart in ! I don't want anyone to have to dig for it - if it's not okay, Love/San, feel free to move it!

Last exam!! Woohoo!!! cheerdance

Thank you ninu, it will be easy to find!! rock

happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Wow nikkij that is so helpful!! And thanks ninu for updating the chart for us!

:Clap:

ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm having a hard time believing that "Bachelor" Brent is one of Em's guys. I think he might be one of the crew or something. He is way too old for Emily and he is the only one wearing a name tag. What's with that if he is one of the Bachelors? He looks to be in his mid to late 40's to me. jmo

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:31 pm

n4692u wrote:I'm having a hard time believing that "Bachelor" Brent is one of Em's guys. I think he might be one of the crew or something. He is way too old for Emily and he is the only one wearing a name tag. What's with that if he is one of the Bachelors? He looks to be in his mid to late 40's to me. jmo

The only reason I think he's one of the bachelors is because 1) he's dressed like the rest of them and 2) we found out about him on the Bach'ette preview released by TPTB, not a random picture. I doubt they would've broadcast crew on an international promo, but who knows what MF is up to no idea

Is it possible that he's the father of one of the contestants?? And was brought in to be a gimmick much like Brittany(sp?)'s grandmother last season? But I totally agree with you - he does NOT look like he was cast as a serious contender - even if Emily were of the mindset that age was just a number, he's not nearly attractive enough, JMO, to be with her - Brad was older than her, for sure, but he was seriously goodlooking, and was a millionaire. This guy, unless he turns out to be Hef's younger brother or something, will hold no appeal for Emily. JM2C !

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Thanks Sophie & Ninu! Hugesmile

Here is a link to the updated Chart!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

👋
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+32
ironcat
anders
emiusacska
DMBFan
noobsleuth