SELECT CONTENT

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Thanks Sophie, we will miss you here for a while! When will you allow yourself to be spoiled? Or not at all through the season?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by KikiLove Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 pm

sophienette wrote:OK, last update from me has been posted, assuming RS is correct on F4! Over to ninu who has the chart now Smiley

Thank you sophienette!! rock

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Thanks Sophie! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Thanks, Sophie...your chart has been a life saver for me trying to follow this season. for you

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 am

nutty1 wrote:Thanks Sophie, we will miss you here for a while! When will you allow yourself to be spoiled? Or not at all through the season?

Will try and not at all, I want to blog objectively! :yes:

But love you all and I am still on Twitter Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:41 am

[quote="sophienette"]
nutty1 wrote:Thanks Sophie, we will miss you here for a while! When will you allow yourself to be spoiled? Or not at all through the season?

Will try and not at all, I want to blog objectively! :yes:

But love you all and I am still on Twitter Smiley[/quote

Bye Sophie!! Thanks for your work! handwave handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 pm

We will miss you Sophie. Who is going to continue updating the chart for this season now? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Love_Me wrote:We will miss you Sophie. Who is going to continue updating the chart for this season now? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think ninu volunteered to do it! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:26 pm

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:We will miss you Sophie. Who is going to continue updating the chart for this season now? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think ninu volunteered to do it! :)

Thanks for taking one for the team ninu! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:33 pm

No problem, Love!! :Smiley: The sleuthers + Sophie did most of the hard work anyway giggling I'm just putting it together :gotcha:

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:30 pm

ninu wrote:No problem, Love!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The sleuthers + Sophie did most of the hard work anyway [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm just putting it together [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ninu!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:35 am

Ninu,

Here are updates to the Rose chart since the New Promo & RS' new info as of April 23. I only included a couple of new pics for those we know for certain are different, new bachelors. There are other photos but, there is debate if they are bachelors we've already identified or even crew. So, those can be added later when we have further clarification, IMO.

Starting from the top of the chart and including their current number on the chart,Updates:

1. Chris #1, add a rose because he received a HTD.
2. Sean #2, add a rose because he gets a HTD.
3. Arie, #5 add a rose because he gets a HTD.
4.Jef, #7 add a rose because he gets a HTD.
5. John #6, place a goodbye at Episode 7. He was sent home at RC.
6. Travis #8 place a goodbye at Episode 6 and block out Episode 7. He didn't make it to Prague and was sent home in Croatia.
7. Ryan #3, block out episode 7. He didn't get a HTD and RS. believes he did not make it to Prague.
8. Michael #14, add roses to Episode 3. RS has pictures showing he made it to Bermuda. He didn't get a date though. Here is face picture of him you can crop and make smaller or you can get one from his thread:

9. BSG #15, bachelor?? #17 & Charlie #20, are the same guy Charles Grogan. So, make those 3 one line. Add roses to Episode 1,2,and 3. He made it to Bermuda. Place him on the Muppet group date in Episode 2 & Group date in Bermuda. Here is a face pic you can crop and make smaller or check out his thread for pics:

10. In your empty spaces add these 2 new bachelors with pics:

Bachelor named Brent,

Bachelor Pic, no name ??yet,

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Contestants Charts - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+32
ironcat
anders
emiusacska
DMBFan
noobsleuth