SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be?

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Vote_lcap59%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 85 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Vote_lcap17%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 24 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Vote_lcap14%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 20 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Vote_lcap10%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 144

Poll closed

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Empty Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:58 am

**I edited the title of this thread and added a poll. Vote for who you think the F1 will be this season. ** ~ Love_Me

This may be irrelevant but looking at this SC of this group date made me think back of past group dates, at it seems as if the F1 is never put in a ridiculous costume. I'm referring to the guys in the dresses, as to the more masculine costumes

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

Post by docnash14 Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Max64 wrote:This may be irrelevant but looking at this SC of this group date made me think back of past group dates, at it seems as if the F1 is never put in a ridiculous costume. I'm referring to the guys in the dresses, as to the more masculine costumes

While I know most would have a word other than ridiculous for it, but I am thinking of Roberto in his Lion King costume!

I actually had a different take on the reason the men on the Stratford group date may have been put in the women's costumes. Fleiss has to know that pictures will be leaked so does he want to hide certain people in the best way that he can? Thanks to Cupcakes, we know that the two who were perhaps "camouflaged" were Doug and the guy with the blue hoodie. Could that mean something?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

Post by Jeepers Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:43 pm

In old times .. Men played ALL of the parts .. No women were allowed

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Jeepers wrote:In old times .. Men played ALL of the parts .. No women were allowed

Usually young men/pubescent boys portrayed the women because their voices were higher than mature males. As to why they chose those particular two bachelors for the female role, I can only hazard a guess .... perhaps they have a great sense of humour and can take all the ribbing which they would undoubtedly get from other guys.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:55 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Max64 wrote:This may be irrelevant but looking at this SC of this group date made me think back of past group dates, at it seems as if the F1 is never put in a ridiculous costume. I'm referring to the guys in the dresses, as to the more masculine costumes

While I know most would have a word other than ridiculous for it, but I am thinking of Roberto in his Lion King costume!

I actually had a different take on the reason the men on the Stratford group date may have been put in the women's costumes. Fleiss has to know that pictures will be leaked so does he want to hide certain people in the best way that he can? Thanks to Cupcakes, we know that the two who were perhaps "camouflaged" were Doug and the guy with the blue hoodie. Could that mean something?

JMHO - I thought Roberto looked hot in his Lion King costume. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree with those that think the contestants who are wearing feminine costumes are out of the running to be the F1 this season. I can't see them humiliating the F1 this season like that.

That would mean Doug might be in the F4, but I don't think he will be the F1. He also had his first 1-on-1 date that will be shown in episode 4 which is another reason why I do not see him winding up the F1.

Ryan on the other hand looks to be dressed as Romeo and Chris is wielding a sword. Perhaps to fight for her honor?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

JMHO - I thought Roberto looked hot in his Lion King costume. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree with those that think the contestants who are wearing feminine costumes are out of the running to be the F1 this season. I can't see them humiliating the F1 this season like that.

That would mean Doug might be in the F4, but I don't think he will be the F1. He also had his first 1-on-1 date that will be shown in episode 4 which is another reason why I do not see him winding up the F1.

Ryan on the other hand looks to be dressed as Romeo and Chris is wielding a sword. Perhaps to fight for her honor?

Good Post I agree

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Good Post I agree

Yeah, that's what I was getting at, I just remember in Ashley's season during the wedding photo shoot, JP was in the tux, and the other two in drag queen outfits. And in all the other group dates, F1's have always had a respectable looking costume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 pm

This will be especially true for Emily. Unless she really mucks up in choosing and TPTB will think it's a better storyline, F1 will be portrayed as Prince Charming.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 pm

I lean toward agreeing with you and others, but was thinking how Emily wants to find someone who doesn't take himself too seriously, and can be fun and silly. Maybe making them wear the women's costumes let her see how Doug and the other guy would handle it. (I like Doug and hate to believe this early that he is out of the running!)

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am

nanab wrote:

I lean toward agreeing with you and others, but was thinking how Emily wants to find someone who doesn't take himself too seriously, and can be fun and silly. Maybe making them wear the women's costumes let her see how Doug and the other guy would handle it. (I like Doug and hate to believe this early that he is out of the running!)

What would make you say that? ^^^
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:02 pm

skitts wrote:
nanab wrote:

What would make you say that? ^^^

Which part - that I like him or hate to think he could be out of the running? Not sure about the question...I'm having a slooowwww day...

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm

To believe he's out of the running? Did I miss something?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

+59
livlafluv1
anders
atem
JBF
poohbear