SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be?

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap59%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 85 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 24 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 20 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 144

Poll closed

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

Post by Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:21 pm

skitts wrote:To believe he's out of the running? Did I miss something?

He is dressed as a nurse on the group date, so some people think he won't be the F1 because they wouldn't humiliate the F1 like that - versus Ryan who seems to be wearing the Romeo outfit.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

Post by skitts Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks San...I like Doug...he seems like a devoted father! Emily said she wants someone who can make her laugh...hopefully Doug the Nurse could laugh at himself and entertain Emily, as well!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:49 pm

San wrote:

He is dressed as a nurse on the group date, so some people think he won't be the F1 because they wouldn't humiliate the F1 like that - versus Ryan who seems to be wearing the Romeo outfit.

After last season and how they showed Courtney, I think they most certainly would humiliate a f1. Even it is Emily's f1. Besides it could be a point for the guys wearing dresses. If they show a sense of humour about it and that doing such a thing does not bother them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Another strike IMO against Doug being the F1 is he had his first 1-on-1 date in Bermuda that will be shown during episode 4.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Love_Me wrote:Another strike IMO against Doug being the F1 is he had his first 1-on-1 date in Bermuda that will be shown during episode 4

As much as I think Doug seems like a cool guy, I agree, I think Ep 4 is too late for a F1. I think it will be someone that she had a chance to show around her home turf.

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:05 pm

I disagree, I think any contestant that gets a 1-1 on or before episode 4 is in the running for F1, so I think Doug has a good chance of winning Em 's heart. It will really depend on their chemistry and shared values. However, I think Ryan has an advantage over him being a Southerner, a spiritual guy and lives not too far from Charlotte. We will see.... once the season starts. I am staying with top 3 picks of Ryan, Doug and Sean at the moment.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Well if we are putting out top 3 pre show picks, at this point mine are, Ryan, Chris and Doug. Honorable mention to BHG. Just have a feeling about this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:16 pm

My F5 are Chris Ryan BHG Sean & Doug. I totally pick Ryan for Fan favorite :)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:23 pm

bradfan wrote:
San wrote:

After last season and how they showed Courtney, I think they most certainly would humiliate a f1. Even it is Emily's f1. Besides it could be a point for the guys wearing dresses. If they show a sense of humour about it and that doing such a thing does not bother them.

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!

And I agree with Bing.....I don't think an epi 4 date is too late.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 pm

[quote="bradfan"]
San wrote:

[/quote

I agree that they treated Ben's final 1 with very little compassion. (very little giggling ) But I just don't think he's going to do that to Emily. I could be wrong but I feel that MF has a lot riding on this season, and he's going to make the best of it. With all the apprehensions she had about doing the show, and how much they wanted her, I think MF will do right by her and her F1. Just a gut feeling no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:44 pm

You could be right. Personally I do not see why having the guys dress in womens clothes is supposed to be so humiliating to them anyway. They are just putting on a play. 😕

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:27 am

Max64 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Another strike IMO against Doug being the F1 is he had his first 1-on-1 date in Bermuda that will be shown during episode 4

As much as I think Doug seems like a cool guy, I agree, I think Ep 4 is too late for a F1. I think it will be someone that she had a chance to show around her home turf.

I have it written down somewhere, but I think most of the F1's have their 1-1's during episodes 3 & 4. A 1-1 after episode 4 is not a good sign of being F1, even though Sarah B was Charlie's F1 and her 1-1 was during ep 5.

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

+59
livlafluv1
anders
atem
JBF
poohbear