SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be?

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap59%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 85 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap17%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 24 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap14%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 20 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap10%Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 144

Poll closed

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

Post by KikiLove Thu May 03, 2012 4:32 am

christinemega wrote:Just found this interesting article of Mike Fleiss interview
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brad Womack said to the bachelor producer that he had "a pretty interesting talk" with producers before he made his choice.
"I told them I wasn't going to choose anybody," he said. "They wanted me to pick somebody [and] five or six hours later I still was not going to chose anybody."

Mike Fleiss said the show embraced the unprecedented moment when it presented itself.

"We'd never seen a guy choose no one," said Fleiss of Womack's decision. "Unpredictability is a good element in all these reality shows so I thought 'Wow, just let him blow both of the guys out of the water, I think that might be cool.'"

Hilton said that "everybody was nervous about the moment."

"In the end it was clear that we couldn't force him to do anything, nor would we," he added.

My comment: Mike Fleiss seems to like the idea of surprising unpredictability that never been done before in the past seasons in order to make the show looks cool.

So... I keep my hope alive to the unpredictable love story that never been done in the past seasons yet will happen in this Em's season..

:fingersarecrossed

Awww, you're so sweet christine!, a true Chris supporter till the very end blowkiss :sprinklehearts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

Post by christinemega Thu May 03, 2012 5:08 am

KikiLL wrote:
christinemega wrote:Just found this interesting article of Mike Fleiss interview
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brad Womack said to the bachelor producer that he had "a pretty interesting talk" with producers before he made his choice.
"I told them I wasn't going to choose anybody," he said. "They wanted me to pick somebody [and] five or six hours later I still was not going to chose anybody."

Mike Fleiss said the show embraced the unprecedented moment when it presented itself.

"We'd never seen a guy choose no one," said Fleiss of Womack's decision. "Unpredictability is a good element in all these reality shows so I thought 'Wow, just let him blow both of the guys out of the water, I think that might be cool.'"

Hilton said that "everybody was nervous about the moment."

"In the end it was clear that we couldn't force him to do anything, nor would we," he added.

My comment: Mike Fleiss seems to like the idea of surprising unpredictability that never been done before in the past seasons in order to make the show looks cool.

So... I keep my hope alive to the unpredictable love story that never been done in the past seasons yet will happen in this Em's season..

:fingersarecrossed

Awww, you're so sweet christine!, a true Chris supporter till the very end blowkiss :sprinklehearts

Thanks. Yes, I am Chris supporter. :cutesmile!:
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu May 03, 2012 8:26 am

Tattina wrote:For what it's worth, in the latest preview tonight on Extra, Emily said she move to anywhere in the WORLD to be with her love....go figure!!

I believe Emily is sincere when she says this, but I also wonder what it will take for it to feel "right", or if she will always find something "wrong" to stand in the way of a move. Now I agree that there were many issues with Brad that obviously came up almost immediately which scared her off, but the key to making this show and its format work for her specifically, is that she and her F1 must both be committed to spending a lot of time together, requiring long distance travel and frequent visits on both their parts, to make sure it's "right"; otherwise, the relationship is going to fall apart before it goes anywhere. And this starts with the couple taking full advantage of the biweekly safehouse rendezvous, which I don't believe she did with Brad, even though it will mean more time apart from her daughter. It's a difficult situation in her case, which is why I never was that optimistic about it working out for her, even before knowing who her F4 were.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 8:32 am

ironcat wrote:
Tattina wrote:For what it's worth, in the latest preview tonight on Extra, Emily said she move to anywhere in the WORLD to be with her love....go figure!!

I believe Emily is sincere when she says this, but I also wonder what it will take for it to feel "right", or if she will always find something "wrong" to stand in the way of a move. Now I agree that there were many issues with Brad that obviously came up almost immediately which scared her off, but the key to making this show and its format work for her specifically, is that she and her F1 must both be committed to spending a lot of time together, requiring long distance travel and frequent visits on both their parts, to make sure it's "right"; otherwise, the relationship is going to fall apart before it goes anywhere. And this starts with the couple taking full advantage of the biweekly safehouse rendezvous, which I don't believe she did with Brad, even though it will mean more time apart from her daughter. It's a difficult situation in her case, which is why I never was that optimistic about it working out for her, even before knowing who her F4 were.

That might not be such a problem this time around as it was last. With Brad she didn't have Ricki with her during filming, so she missed a lot of time and probably didn't want to leave yet again. But this time with Ricki having been traveling with her, taking time away for a weekend might not make feel so "guilty" ( you know the "mom guilt") or difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu May 03, 2012 8:37 am

ironcat wrote:

I agree IC and we did find out that she actually believed Brad and Chantal spent Thanksgiving together, so we know she's prone to beleiving the rumour mill - something that is a detriment to a relationship that is hindered by long absenses and trouble seeking journalism (if you can call that journalism)

Frankly, I don't think her unwillingness to meet with Brad had anything to do with Ricki - taking a 2-3 day weekend here and there over the span of 4 months isn't a huge sacrifice in your daughter's life if you are truly intent on creating a life with the man you love.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sat May 05, 2012 5:30 am

Max64 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

That might not be such a problem this time around as it was last. With Brad she didn't have Ricki with her during filming, so she missed a lot of time and probably didn't want to leave yet again. But this time with Ricki having been traveling with her, taking time away for a weekend might not make feel so "guilty" ( you know the "mom guilt") or difficult.

100% Agreed with the bolded Max64 :yes: . People need to realize Emily was away from Ricki for 6-8 weeks with Brad filming the show and only got to see her once for a day during the HTD's. She missed out on a good portion of Ricki's 1st year of school, Kindergarten, and this was the first time they had ever been apart for so long. When she returned home, once the season started airing, she was not going to take kindly to missing any of the rest of Ricki's school year, even if it was for multiple brief 2-3 day rendezvous with Brad (much less rendezvous that included problems and poking the bear involved,laugh out loud).

This season is different. She has had Ricki with her for most of the time. Plus, by the time the season starts airing and rendezvous start happening, Ricki will be totally out of school and can potentially even come on a couple of the rendezvous. Either way, Emily will have less of a problem leaving Ricki for 2-3 days because, she will have spent the past 2 months of filming with Ricki nearby ,and Ricki's schedule & time for activities with other family/friends will be more flexible since she will be out of school. Things are just different this time around. The timing of the Bachelorette season vs. Bachelor season, and the point in time that Emily's in, in her life, make this situation more conducive to the Ricki situation being more tolerable than it was during Brad's season.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Sat May 05, 2012 9:00 pm

If we find out that Sean was sent home at this next cut (which his pattern of dates, probable lack of two 1-on-1's, tends to lean towards) and the final 2 are Arie and Jef then I think F1 just might be Jef. I don't think the producers would see Jef as a viable next Bachelor so if he goes as far as the final two then by my (possibly flawed) reasoning, he is F1. Arie will end up in the F2 regardless, either as F1 (most likely) or the producers number one pick for next Bach.

Jenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 06, 2012 12:26 am

Jenn wrote:If we find out that Sean was sent home at this next cut (which his pattern of dates, probable lack of two 1-on-1's, tends to lean towards) and the final 2 are Arie and Jef then I think F1 just might be Jef. I don't think the producers would see Jef as a viable next Bachelor so if he goes as far as the final two then by my (possibly flawed) reasoning, he is F1. Arie will end up in the F2 regardless, either as F1 (most likely) or the producers number one pick for next Bach.

welcomeyall Jenn!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun May 06, 2012 12:26 pm

KikiLL wrote:
I voted for Arie because I have a strong feeling he will be F1
(but I'm secretly (or maybe not so secretly giggling ) rooting for Jef = sign heart )

My original vote above, now that Arie is out I'm changing it to my original love, Jefweeeee :yes: giggling PINKHEART :rosiecolored

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun May 06, 2012 1:01 pm

KikiLL wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
(but I'm secretly (or maybe not so secretly giggling ) rooting for Jef = sign heart )

My original vote above, now that Arie is out I'm changing it to my original love, Jefweeeee :yes: giggling PINKHEART :rosiecolored
I can't believe you didn't vote for him in the first place affraid :gotcha:

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun May 06, 2012 1:01 pm

We should have a new poll with just Sean vs. Jef!

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun May 06, 2012 1:10 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
KikiLL wrote:

I can't believe you didn't vote for him in the first place affraid :gotcha:

giggling It was only because the question was who do you think the F1 will be and not who do you want.. giggling :Smiley: :shy:

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do you think the F1 will be? - Thread #1

+59
livlafluv1
anders
atem
JBF
poohbear