SELECT CONTENT

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by ninu Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by ninu on Wed May 16, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 25 times in total

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Re: Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by skitts Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Excellent job ninu! Thanks....not liking Ryan down there at #9! hissyfit
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Re: Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Thanks ninu!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:04 pm

In episode, two we know forsure Ryguy got the first 1 0n 1 , can we update the chart to reflect that Ninu? Thx.... :)

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:41 pm

I am pretty sure Chris would of had his 2nd 1x1 date in episode 6. Do we have any screencaps of Arie on being on the group date for episode 4 & 5? I also think I know where some of the other 1x1 might be for the top 4 based on edit... but I think we need to confirm Jef's 1x1 first.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:45 pm

jurystillout wrote:I am pretty sure Chris would of had his 2nd 1x1 date in episode 6. Do we have any screencaps of Arie on being on the group date for episode 4 & 5? I also think I know where some of the other 1x1 might be for the top 4 based on edit... but I think we need to confirm Jef's 1x1 first.

Arie was on group dates in Episode 4, Bermuda and Episode 5, England (dressed as a female character). We have screencaps of this. The rest we have no definitive proof of the 1-on-1's. Therefore, it's not on the chart.

:Smiley:

Last edited by nikkij_26 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:45 pm

skitts wrote:Excellent job ninu! Thanks....not liking Ryan down there at #9! hissyfit

:pout

Romans 8: 37-39
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Ninu,

One quick update. Bachelor #20 is Joe Gendreau, per RS. 4/26. Add his name please, TY.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Thanks guys!

Also - anyone know what the number of guys eliminated in each epi is?? :Smiley: TIA!

ETA: First post updated with Joe's name and Ryan's 1-1. Still can't believe we don't know DHGE's name!!
Also - we have 16 confirmed roses @ the M&G as of right now - if we believe she kept only 17 guys, we only need to find photographic or otherwise, proof of ONE more guy in epi 2, and we can cross out everyone else! Any ideas? :gotcha:

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 pm

ninu wrote:Thanks guys!

Also - anyone know what the number of guys eliminated in each epi is?? :Smiley: TIA!

ETA: First post updated with Joe's name and Ryan's 1-1. Still can't believe we don't know DHGE's name!!
Also - we have 16 confirmed roses @ the M&G as of right now - if we believe she kept only 17 guys, we only need to find photographic or otherwise, proof of ONE more guy in epi 2, and we can cross out everyone else! Any ideas? :gotcha:

Thanks ninu! Looks like from the press release there are 19 guys left after the first night. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:40 pm

San wrote:
ninu wrote:Thanks guys!

Also - anyone know what the number of guys eliminated in each epi is?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] TIA!

Also - we have 16 confirmed roses @ the M&G as of right now - if we believe she kept only 17 guys, we only need to find photographic or otherwise, proof of ONE more guy in epi 2, and we can cross out everyone else! Any ideas? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks ninu! Looks like from the press release there are 19 guys left after the first night. :)

That means she didn't cut as many contestants as Ben did last season right? Is this the fewest guys to be cut after the M & G before?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 am

ninu, I don't know for sure, but this is my guess:

Meet & Greet: 25 down to 19 (confirmed)
Episode 2: 19 down to 17
Episode 3: 17 down to 15
Episode 4: 15 down to 12 (press release confirmed 3 eliminated in Bermuda)
Episode 5: 12 down to 9
Episode 6: 9 down to 6
Episode 7: 6 down to 4

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+34
luvnunity
just logic
ILoveCase
Mommyof2
shoepie