SELECT CONTENT

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:28 am

I was trying to figure this out too. In my mind TPTB don't want to travel with a lot of guys as that means $$. So I still think they had either 13-14 left by Bermuda. I'm not usually very good at these things so I am likely wrong. lol

Meet & Greet: 25 down to 19 (confirmed)
Episode 2: 19 down to 15
Episode 3: 15 down to 13
Episode 4: 13 down to 10 (press release confirmed 3 eliminated in Bermuda)
Episode 5: 10 down to 8
Episode 6: 8 down to 6
Episode 7: 6 down to 4

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by ninu Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:51 am

Not sure where the best spot to put this is - but if we're assuming that Doug got eliminated in Prague on a 1-1 then THAT kiss between Emily and Jef was during a group date - since Arie and John get the other two 1-1s. The group date becomes a 3:1 then :yes: IMO Jef got a 1-1 and Doug was on the group date, but that's just opinion :gotcha:

Working backward, we need to figure out 1-2 others in Croatia, depending on if there are 8 or 9,

England is where it's confusing - Jef isn't marked on the group date, but he can't have had a 1:1 in Epi 5 - since Sean, who is ALSO in the F4 has a date that episode as well. I can't think of an instance off the top of my head, but has there ever been an epi where both guys were "important"? Isn't it usually one "matter of time" dude and one who the lead actually likes?? If that's the case, then Jef is on the group R&J date, and one of the other two mystery men would have gotten the other 1:1.

We know 11 for sure in Bermuda, so a few to fill in there as well - including our second 1:1 (we know Doug got one)

Just trying to put this all together so we can start filling in some holes, while we keep up with what's going on with filming moving forward!! blowkiss :shocked!:

Just updated the chart a little bit, trying to put the men in order of elimination as much as possible :Smiley: Also moved Ryan up to #8 for those of you who didn't like seeing him all the way down at #9! giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 pm

What do you guys think? Time to update the chart with Chris F4? Is RS's source reliable enough or should we wait and sleuth it out?

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:22 pm

ninu wrote:What do you guys think? Time to update the chart with Chris F4? Is RS's source reliable enough or should we wait and sleuth it out?
Pencil him in AKA type with a really light font. giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Alanna wrote:
ninu wrote:What do you guys think? Time to update the chart with Chris F4? Is RS's source reliable enough or should we wait and sleuth it out?
Pencil him in AKA type with a really light font. giggling

Haha, exactly. We did update after the F4 before we had confirmation so I would think the same would apply this time even though we are not 100% sure.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue May 01, 2012 3:25 pm

:WAVEY: Just updated with the names of new guys - there's now 27 because we had "Pink Shirt" and "DHGE" that we still need to match up with their names.

Also, looking at Doug's elimination - John Wolfner is eliminated that episode after a 1:1 date... it might be TOO repetitive if both guys who got 1:1s were to go. So that makes me inclined to think that Doug was on the group date, and Jef Holm, who's in the F3 got his second 1:1. What do you guys think??

I'm working on a simplified version of the chart, there's too many roses on there now! giggling I'll post it by this evening, hopefully Sophie doesn't mind the changes I make :Smiley:

Let me know if there's anything else to fix!

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue May 01, 2012 3:28 pm

ninu wrote::WAVEY: Just updated with the names of new guys - there's now 27 because we had "Pink Shirt" and "DHGE" that we still need to match up with their names.

Also, looking at Doug's elimination - John Wolfner is eliminated that episode after a 1:1 date... it might be TOO repetitive if both guys who got 1:1s were to go. So that makes me inclined to think that Doug was on the group date, and Jef Holm, who's in the F3 got his second 1:1. What do you guys think??

I'm working on a simplified version of the chart, there's too many roses on there now! giggling I'll post it by this evening, hopefully Sophie doesn't mind the changes I make :Smiley:

Let me know if there's anything else to fix!

I don't think we can make that assumption at all. Plus who's to say that Jef got the date if not Doug? Maybe it was Sean. Personally I still think it was Doug. Until we know more I think we leave it as Doug with a ? after it.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue May 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Posted a new version of the chart - still working on the second half.

Leaving the old version up for now till I get the whole thing up, and please let me know which version you prefer!

ETA: Second half of the chart's up!

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Tue May 01, 2012 5:45 pm

ninu, I love the new chart!

ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 6:12 pm

ryvetted wrote:ninu, I love the new chart!
Yes, thank you, it looks great ninu.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 01, 2012 6:21 pm

The new one looks GREAT!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue May 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Thanks for all the sweet compliments!! blowkiss

Now it's your guys' job to help me fill it up!! :gotcha: Think it's possible Jef got the other 1:1 in London?? Unless we have one of the guys on the group date wrong, that IS the only possible slot no idea

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+34
luvnunity
just logic
ILoveCase
Mommyof2
shoepie