SELECT CONTENT

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 am

luvnunity wrote:My phone is cutting off some of the chart so I can't see the end. Is the mtp, lcd frc and atfr going to be aired on the same night? What is the finale air date. I'm currently at work and want to request that Tuesday off so that I can stay up later post show and gush with you guys. giggling

The finale will be aired on 16 July :Smiley: But I don't know if the MTA, FRC & ATFR will be aired on the same night, I don't think so.

Back to top Go down

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:47 pm

It seems like former contestants aren't happy that Kalon is going to be on BP3
Jeremy Cade‏@jeremycade

I'm concerned for his virtue! RT @Richard_Mathy: @jeremycade @JesseCsincsak did you guys see that hoag is on BP3?!?!?

Trista Sutter‏@tristasutter

"@EmilyMaynard: @MoneyMichelle The fact Kalon will ever be on TV again makes me want 2 stab my eyeballs out w/ dull pencils. Too much?" HA!

Emily Maynard‏@EmilyMaynard

@MoneyMichelle not watching. The fact Kalon will ever be on any tv again makes me want to stab my eyeballs out with dull pencils. Too much?

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:It seems like former contestants aren't happy that Kalon is going to be on BP3
Jeremy Cade‏@jeremycade

I'm concerned for his virtue! RT @Richard_Mathy: @jeremycade @JesseCsincsak did you guys see that hoag is on BP3?!?!?

"@EmilyMaynard: @MoneyMichelle The fact Kalon will ever be on TV again makes me want 2 stab my eyeballs out w/ dull pencils. Too much?" HA!

@MoneyMichelle not watching. The fact Kalon will ever be on any tv again makes me want to stab my eyeballs out with dull pencils. Too much?

I see him lasting for a while on this show now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:It seems like former contestants aren't happy that Kalon is going to be on BP3
Jeremy Cade‏@jeremycade

I see him lasting for a while on this show now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They always have controversial contestants. Vienna and Kacie to name the worst/best ever! It makes for good entertainment. I love it. Bring it on!
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveCase Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Reality Steve and Life and Style tell what the LCD are. Can we see if we can match which to Jef and which to Sean? This is not my expertise, but I love the chart, it is so helpful to see everything neatly mapped out.

Peace, Love and Hook 'Em Horns.
ILoveCase
ILoveCase

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:29 pm

ILoveCase wrote:Reality Steve and Life and Style tell what the LCD are. Can we see if we can match which to Jef and which to Sean? This is not my expertise, but I love the chart, it is so helpful to see everything neatly mapped out.

I thought RS was just quoting things he read from our site and the Life & Style article. Did he revel something we didn't already know?

San wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I don't think the full article has been posted yet!

I have it, but the quality sucks. Nothing really new from what we heard, but thought to post it anyway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveCase Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:12 am

Yes, but the chart at the top of this thread is blank for the two LCD's and RS almost in passing said what those two activities are. Maybe we don't have caps to match which guy gets which LCD date. I don't have L&S and can't remember what the two activities are. Hope that makes sense, Love_me. Thanks for attempting to answer my question. Like I said, this type of sleuthing is not what I am best at. :Smiley:

Peace, Love and Hook 'Em Horns.
ILoveCase
ILoveCase

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 pm

ILoveCase wrote:Yes, but the chart at the top of this thread is blank for the two LCD's and RS almost in passing said what those two activities are. Maybe we don't have caps to match which guy gets which LCD date. I don't have L&S and can't remember what the two activities are. Hope that makes sense, Love_me. Thanks for attempting to answer my question. Like I said, this type of sleuthing is not what I am best at. :Smiley:

On another thread, I think it said one is a beach date, the other is a botanical garden. I'll try to locate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

nanab wrote:
ILoveCase wrote:Yes, but the chart at the top of this thread is blank for the two LCD's and RS almost in passing said what those two activities are. Maybe we don't have caps to match which guy gets which LCD date. I don't have L&S and can't remember what the two activities are. Hope that makes sense, Love_me. Thanks for attempting to answer my question. Like I said, this type of sleuthing is not what I am best at. :Smiley:

On another thread, I think it said one is a beach date, the other is a botanical garden. I'll try to locate it.
That's correct.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Archer23 wrote:
nanab wrote:

That's correct.

I've gotten mixed up somehow and this may have been explained elsewhere. Didn't someone bring in the ABC info that the finale is airing on July 9? So what happened to Epi 9, FDs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:28 pm

nanab wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
nanab wrote:

That's correct.

I've gotten mixed up somehow and this may have been explained elsewhere. Didn't someone bring in the ABC info that the finale is airing on July 9? So what happened to Epi 9, FDs?
No, the finale is scheduled fro July 16. Fantasy dates are on the 9th.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Archer23 wrote:
nanab wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
nanab wrote:

That's correct.

No, the finale is scheduled fro July 16. Fantasy dates are on the 9th.

Ok, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updated Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+34
luvnunity
just logic
ILoveCase
Mommyof2
shoepie