SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by terabithia Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:37 am

Here are a few photos posted on JJ's public facebook page in the fan post section. They're from the fan gathering in Clarissa last weekend. Fans contributed money to buy a deer antler chandelier as a gift for the couple, similar to the chandelier seen in the finale at the lodge. They both admired it on the show and someone had a brilliant idea to buy one for the house they're fixing up! (His mom's approval was sought first.) My favorite photo shows Paige's reaction to the gift, look at those fists. laughlaughlaugh She cracks me up. Paige told fans they had just been looking at one half the size and were disappointed they couldn't afford it (they're expensive!!).

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 Jjpda013

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 Jjpda012

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 Jjpda011

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 Jjpda010

So happy they're happy! :hug:

You can see more photos from this event by going to Jeremiah's facebook page and looking in the fan post section ("Posts by Others"), keep scrolling down to Monday-Tuesday I think
Here's a direct link to the fan section: https://www.facebook.com/jeremiahjameskorfe?filter=2

(Oh, I'm not sure what they're sitting in front of but that's not Jeremiah's house.)

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:28 am

Nice to see these real life pictures! For those who follow them more closely, do you think they will get engaged soon?

I think Jeremiah is very handsome, but I gotta say...the hair needs a bit of work! (what's wrong with these F1 guys and their hair?!). I think I like the pics with the bandana better, because I find his hair distracting! :hidingchair

Someone said Little Shaun had a nice girlfriend...any pictures of them around?

Last edited by nutty1 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:29 am

Awww! Thanks so much for posting the cute pics!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:54 pm

You know how I said Jeremiah reminds me a bit of Ethan from Survivior. Well, Paige reminds me of his girlfriend Jenna....it just hit me looking at all these pictures!

I am watching the finale.
Bubba is a great man, he is perfect. That house was gorgeous.

But there was no doubt she wasn't feeling it with Bubba. There was no doubt how into Jeremiah she was.

I am at the end of Bubba's last date now.
Aw heck, she told Bubba she was falling in love with him....no Paige, you pulled an Andy Baldwin! 🇳🇴

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 pm

nutty1 wrote:You know how I said Jeremiah reminds me a bit of Ethan from Survivior. Well, Paige reminds me of his girlfriend Jenna....it just hit me looking at all these pictures!

I am watching the finale.
Bubba is a great man, he is perfect. That house was gorgeous.

But there was no doubt she wasn't feeling it with Bubba. There was no doubt how into Jeremiah she was.

I am at the end of Bubba's last date now.

True on both counts.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 am

I cried......poor Bubba.
What an odd ending, Bubba walking away.

Did they ever have an after show or anything with Paige & Jeremiah?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 am

nutty1 wrote:I cried......poor Bubba.

Nope! Not even a special. Actually, they told Bubba to say that line. They didn't show Jeremiah coming back.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:28 am

Jeremiah said he came *running* back to Paige after Bubba left and there was a lot more kissin and huggin stuff but of course they didn't show any of that, they wanted to end it with their hero walking off and tippin his hat.

IMO tptb wanted her to choose Bubba because they knew it'd be a huge hit with their target demographic, but Jeremiah and Paige persevered and it ended the way it was supposed to. I'm glad J & P didn't fall for all their tricks and let it ruin what they both felt was true.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:21 am

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I cried......poor Bubba.

Nope! Not even a special. Actually, they told Bubba to say that line. They didn't show Jeremiah coming back.

What line at the end?

terabithia wrote:Jeremiah said he came *running* back to Paige after Bubba left and there was a lot more kissin and huggin stuff but of course they didn't show any of that, they wanted to end it with their hero walking off and tippin his hat.

IMO tptb wanted her to choose Bubba because they knew it'd be a huge hit with their target demographic, but Jeremiah and Paige persevered and it ended the way it was supposed to. I'm glad J & P didn't fall for all their tricks and let it ruin what they both felt was true.

Knowing who won and knowing so much background info, it was so interesting to watch.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 am

So Nutty - what do you think overall - comparing SHA to B & B ?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:39 am

RealityEscape wrote:So Nutty - what do you think overall - comparing SHA to B & B ?

It seems The Bachelor has a much larger budget to work with! SHA's dates seemed more real. I like that the guy didn't feel he had to propose.
Definitely less drama in SHA. I liked how she got to talk to each guy she sent home alone.
There were alot of similarities too. I like them both.

How about you....what did you think?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:So Nutty - what do you think overall - comparing SHA to B & B ?

It seems The Bachelor has a much larger budget to work with! SHA's dates seemed more real. I like that the guy didn't feel he had to propose.
Definitely less drama in SHA. I liked how she got to talk to each guy she sent home alone.
There were alot of similarities too. I like them both.

How about you....what did you think?
I thought SHA was much more heartwarming less fake drama and liked little things like the pickup truck endings, Devon's mudfight, Boyd, lack of forced proposals, except maybe Landon. You can't buy a story like little Shaun and big Shaun. I'd feel better when I was done watching a SHA episode than most B & B epsisodes other than some finales. Big Shaun's "change" was one of my favorite reality TV stories. I know it may have been producer planned but they didn't get too fake with it - stayed believable. I knew from the time Paige touched his leg at the vet's office that the spoiler was true, but my biggest disappointment was that they didn't show more real talks and smiley things between Paige and Jeremiah - just angst. They didn't give "Bubba fans" even a slim chance to think Jeremiah was a believable choice. I don't disagree with how they handled Bubba - faking the eyes thing at the end - it's nicer to see #2 walk away with dignity rather than tears. I even liked Ben's walkaway from Ashley better than tears. But it would have been so heartwarming to see Jeremiah run back to to Paige at the end. I also enjoyed SHA seasons because they showed things I wasn't familiar with - I was fascinated withh barrel racing and alligator hunting (I suspect real alligator hunting is much different). Cody Harris is another fantastic, sincere character. I never believed Tribble just like I never believed some of the B & B leads. Devin wasn't really in it for love either - but understand at her age and place in life. B & B does have some people that still stick with me - Reid, Ian season, Jen's pick that was way too good for her, Chris (so happy for him and Peyton - wonderful couple) etc. I've never thought of Brad or Ben as a good catch so that ruined three seasons for me and I was surprised to find out Ed was more Jill's type but he was. Dates/time together is too short in SHA in many cases. Overall, I want to feel good when I'm done watching a reality show -and SHA did that more.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl