SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by lavenderred Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes you are rc49ers! :Smiley:

I have never seen an Amazing Race audition video but you're right, they put a lot of facts and personality in their video. I really hope they get on!
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by terabithia Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:11 pm

rc49ers wrote:I think their audition video is a winner , they put all the right stuff in. and i'm sure who ever is in charge of approving who gets on the

show will see that they will add a lot of personality and good filming

Am i making any sense ? some times this 80 old brain short circuits .

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2317662389 Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1839924927

Yeah, the AR team must get hundreds if not thousands of applications but those two have a good backstory (met on a dating show, North vs South, farm life) and they are super funny and silly together. Not to mention good looking, always a plus for TV. :) If I were reviewing audition tapes I'd put them in the "contact for more information" pile for sure!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:56 pm

I've watched AR since it came on tv , and Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother was onthe show . and on this season Rachel and Braden are on it also from Big Brother season past .

They have couples doing a lot of challenges and when they complete the challenge they are given the next clue . to find where the shows host is waiting for them the first one in is given a trip or money

And the last couple to arrive at their destination is elemated .

The Amazing Race is n Sunday Night at 8:00 pm . I think Jeremiah and Paige are physically fit for any challenges they would face on the show .

hope you take a peek Sunday night to see what the shows about .

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2317662389

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Here's a link to listen to the myTalk 107.1 Lori & Julia show --
http://www.mytalk1071.com/structurefiles/_stream_popup.php

Paige & Jermiaha are scheduled to be on at 3:35pm Central which is in 22 minutes.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:37 pm

I'm in california and right now its 1:36 . I'll check thanks for the information lav.

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:31 pm

I replied to Jeremiah's tweet with the video and said all their fans were pulling for them to be on Amazing Race. I thought it would be good for Amazing Race to know they had a great number of fans pulling for them. The twitter name for AR is AmazingRace_CBS. If you are on twitter I would encourage you to do the same since fans can help them get picked.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 pm

rc49ers wrote:Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 577674_10150790853033209_74857668208_9664471_40730993_n

Great Job rc49ers!

I would love it if Jeremiah and Paige made it on to The Amazing Race! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 528775_10150791763613209_74857668208_9666933_1979040768_n

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 148923_10150791697878209_74857668208_9666812_1043817372_n

Bee, I can't say it enough! All the hard work you put into making this day special has paid off! I can't wait to hear about everything! :hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:01 pm

They would be perfect for the show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:10 am

Thanks Bee for all your tweets with pictures from the event tonight! I can't wait to hear more about it! :Woah-hoo:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 am

Yesterday i went to Amazing Race Facebook and let them know that Jeremiah and paige would be great on the show . went back at leas six more times .

We kept it up for over 5 hours , i mentioned that the audition video Jeremiah and Paige made was at Jeremiahs facebook and everyone should go check it out .

will be going over to the Amazing Race facebook again today . hope this helps them get selected to be on the Amazing Race . Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2317662389

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:22 am

rc49ers wrote:Yesterday i went to Amazing Race Facebook and let them know that Jeremiah and paige would be great on the show . went back at leas six more times .

We kept it up for over 5 hours , i mentioned that the audition video Jeremiah and Paige made was at Jeremiahs facebook and everyone should go check it out .

will be going over to the Amazing Race facebook again today . hope this helps them get selected to be on the Amazing Race . Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2317662389

Good idea, maybe I'll go over there too and make a few comments :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl