SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 am

Don't know where else to put this, but Tribble Reese is going to be on the new Bravo reality series about Atlanta.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by copyman12 Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Don't have a working thread for this. Sweet Home Alabama 4 started filming this week. Lead is Kelsey Dee Smith of Tuscaloosa. Season premiere is Nov. 8.
Link

Also, Bubba is on set as
“kind of like an associate producer,”
Link

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:22 pm

copyman12 wrote:Don't have a working thread for this. Sweet Home Alabama 4 started filming this week. Lead is Kelsey Dee Smith of Tuscaloosa. Season premiere is Nov. 8.
Link

Also, Bubba is on set as
“kind of like an associate producer,”
Link
Wow.  Thanks for the heads up about that.  I thought that show was gone for good or that Bubba was going to be the lead, not a assoc producer!

We are going to have to start a thread for it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:10 pm

JJ's new single is great! :Clap:  And I think we know who he wrote it about. :yes: And in shocking but great news CMT put it up on their website! danceround 

http://www.cmt.com/artists/jeremiah-james-korfe/videos/337836/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fearless-gal-single/id739297168
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:53 am

Jeremiah is going to be performing in my mom's hometown, Menahga, MN, next Friday, August 1st with his full band. Menahga has a summer concert series, "Sounds of Spirit Lake". Seriously, if you live within a 200 mile radius, you need to come! This is a free concert and he is scheduled to play from 7:00-9:00pm!

Jeremiah will be doing some radio interviews this week and two of them will have a livestream. I'll post the links when I get them if anyone want to listen!

And last but not least, Jeremiah just came out with a new song, "Burning House", yesterday. Here is the link to it in iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/burning-house-single/id901912572

:Jeremiah :
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Thanks for the update. Wow, it's been so long though. Nice to see you posting Bee!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:40 am

atem wrote:Thanks for the update.  Wow, it's been so long though.  Nice to see you posting Bee!

Hey, atem!  👋  It's been a long year for Jeremiah! But he is doing a lot of shows this summer so cross your fingers! And his new music is the BOMB!

I'll post the livestream links to the interviews here on Monday. I know one is scheduled for Wednesday from 10:10-10:30am CDT and the other one is either Weds. or Thurs. from 9:10-10:00am CDT. I haven't received confirmation on the exact day for that one yet.

I'll also post pics of the concert and maybe a little video too!

Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:29 am

Here are the links for the radio interviews and show featuring Jeremiah's music on Wednesday, July 30th:

Join Jeremiah James Korfe for a “Lakes Live” interview with Jake Judd, Wednesday, July 30th at 10:10 am on KDLM 1340 AM In Detroit Lakes! Click on this link:  www.1340kdlm.com  and then click on the green “Listen” button to hear it live.

Jeremiah James Korfe's music will be featured Wednesday July 30th and Thursday, July 31st on Centerstage Minnesota, KAXE 89.9 FM, Bemidji, between 2:00-3:00pm. Click this link to get the livestream: http://kaxe.org/streaming.aspx and then click on your stream preference to listen live! (I use the High Speed:128K Stereo)

Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Thanks for taking the time and posting them for us bee!  bestbud! 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:58 pm

I'm going to change the title of this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Thanks for updating the thread GA!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Wow!!

Post by bostonman Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:30 am

The first Post goes back to April 26, 2012. That's a long time ago. Jeremiah and Paige broke up quite awhile ago, now. I wonder how Paige is doing? She is gorgeous!! She is such a nice gal. So how is Jeremiah doing?

bostonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl