SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2

Post by M2221 Mon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm

^^okay I have been WONDERING This. Does she actually have a boob job? Some people say she has not.
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Mon May 28, 2012 3:37 pm

M2221 wrote:^^okay I have been WONDERING This. Does she actually have a boob job? Some people say she has not.

RS said she did during Brad's season when he was kind enough to list all of the girls that had one... barf.

IDK but she does have a fairly large chest for someone so small LOL

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2 - Page 54 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon May 28, 2012 3:41 pm

M2221 wrote:^^okay I have been WONDERING This. Does she actually have a boob job? Some people say she has not.

On Brad's season, RS gave a list, pre season, of all the women on that show who had had enhancements, and Emily was on that list, for what it's worth (the others that he listed as well seemed accurate). However, I recall someone on this board who claimed to know Emily saying that she hadn't.

Personally, I tend to believe they're fake. It's very unusual, but not impossible, for women who are as thin/lean (particularly in the rest of her upper body) and proportioned as she is to have very large natural boobs. My guess would be that sometime after childbirth/breastfeeding, she had some work done to "repair the damage", and if her friends know about it, they also know her well enough not to spill the beans on it or encourage discussion. I'm sure she thinks this topic is highly personal and is very uncomfortable with people speculating (although she must realize that they are).

And so ends my commentary on Emily's boobs now and forever. :hidingchair

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 28, 2012 3:42 pm

And RS would KNOW this how???

Scratching my head that he is given credit for every fact of rumor... Geeesh

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon May 28, 2012 3:44 pm

I think I remember Uncalum has said that they're not fake.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Hey, if u can touch em, they're real!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon May 28, 2012 3:50 pm

poohbear wrote:I think I remember Uncalum has said that they're not fake.

Honestly?

I mean who cares if they are real or fake. If they are real, good for her. If she could find a great surgeon and have a great boobs job, good for her too.

really? does this really matter? are we going to talk about the brand of her dye product next?

sorry... I guess we must be bored out of our world to talk about this uh? :whistle:

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon May 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Shelby wrote:
poohbear wrote:I think I remember Uncalum has said that they're not fake.

Honestly?

I mean who cares if they are real or fake. If they are real, good for her. If she could find a great surgeon and have a great boobs job, good for her too.

really? does this really matter? are we going to talk about the brand of her dye product next?

sorry... I guess we must be bored out of our world to talk about this uh? :whistle:

umm no.. i just like to point out that RS has false info again, that's all... Hugesmile

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 3:59 pm

New EW article talking about tonight's episode and Emily meeting Dolly Parton!

Bachelorette': Emily Maynard previews tonight's dates (Dollywood!)
by Mandi Bierly

Tonight, Emily Maynard’s journey on The Bachelorette continues (ABC, 8 p.m. ET) with an episode that includes guest appearances by country singer Luke Bryan and Dolly Parton. Emily surprises race car driver Arie with a flight to Dollywood, which is open to just the two of them, and Parton surprises Maynard with a private concert debuting a song she penned for her. “So I got to dance while Dolly Parton is singing a song she wrote just for me. I mean, when did this become my life?” Maynard tells EW. ”One of my favorite moments of my whole life, not just of being the Bachelorette, was meeting Dolly Parton. I can’t even put into words how excited I was. And I had no words when I met her. I couldn’t get away fast enough. I just froze. I was so embarrassed.”

The week’s other one-on-one date goes to Chris, who scales a building with Maynard and is treated to a show by Bryan, who sings his sexy summer anthem “Drunk On You.” “I’m from West Virginia, I live in Charlotte, North Carolina, I love country music,” Maynard says.

Is it a deal breaker if a man doesn’t? “I wouldn’t not fall in love with a guy just because he doesn’t love country music, because he’ll learn to love it if he’s gonna learn to love me,” she says, laughing.

This evening’s group date is also one of Maynard’s favorites: Her friends get to meet the guys, grill them, and see if they’re really as good with kids as they say they are. Things will get tense at the cocktail party when some of the men get honest about how they view being a stepfather. In the promo, Alessandro refers to it as a “compromise.” In the preview for the season, we saw that later on, someone will refer to Maynard’s six-year-old daughter, Ricki, as “baggage,” and Emily tells him to get the “f— out.” “It’s not one of my prouder moments, for sure,” Maynard says, “but I would go back and do it again. If my daughter is luggage, she is the finest luggage money can buy…. Anyone who has kids knows what it’s like when anyone crosses one of your children. The mama bear inside you just comes out.”

Get more EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33¢ an issue!

Answers to a few burning questions:

• Yes, Maynard wanted men to tell her when they thought someone was fooling her. “I like to think that I’m a pretty good judge of character, but I don’t get to see what’s going on in the house, and some of the guys are completely different in the house than they were with me,” she says. “So I was really grateful for any information the guys wanted to give me beyond just their opinion. I don’t really care if they don’t like what a guy wears, but solid things that would affect my life, I was really grateful that the guys felt comfortable enough with me and cared enough about me to want to tell me.”

• No, she doesn’t know why so many men cry this season. She only found out watching the ‘This season on The Bachelorette promo’ because they did it in their confessionals away from her. ”I watch the teasers and episodes along with everyone else, so I had no idea that so many of the guys cried,” she says. “I’m interested to see why they’re crying, too.”

• Yes, she cried meeting Kermit and Miss Piggy. “I remember walking into Miss Piggy’s dressing room and standing there between her and Kermit the Frog and tears coming out of my eyes and not being able to control it. The more I told myself, ‘Stop crying,’ the harder I wanted to cry,” she says. “I’m not even a big crier, but it was just one of those moments when I thought, how in the world did I get here and what did I do to deserve this?”

• No, Ricki didn’t meet the guys on that group date. “That would be way too early. But I would be the worse mom ever if I didn’t bring her to meet Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog. She had no idea what was going on,” she says. “She just hopefully thinks I’m the coolest mom ever for being onstage with Kermit.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/28/bachelorette-emily-maynard-dolly-parton-luke-bryan/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Cute piece on Access Hollywood right now. Showing Emily's date with Chris and some kissing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 28, 2012 8:40 pm

worseseason wrote:Cute piece on Access Hollywood right now. Showing Emily's date with Chris and some kissing!

So he does get the first kiss.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:48 pm

And I just saw a promo for tonight's show. Oh that Kalon telling Emily " I like hearing you talk but I wish you would let me finish".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2

+95
jelle
AngelDiva
CarrieA
just logic
59hawaii