SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by sookieric Thu May 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Lets hope we don't find him as a contestant on bachelor pad 3

sookieric

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 12:19 am

I feel horrible they can't make it work. My parents have been married 34 yrs. They make being married look easy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Fri May 04, 2012 12:25 am

I'm very surprised...Gwen's been at every taping I've been to and they always seemed genuinely happy together. I wonder if all the being apart took a toll?

It'll be interesting to see if he hesitates any in his role as 'therapist' on the show going forward. Probably not, I imagine, since he's still really the only outside voice the lead really gets, but...

It's too bad for both of them and the kids. I hope we don't find out there really was something else going on - it's bad enough that a seemingly very happy marriage ended, it'd be 'better' if at least it doesn't wind up being for ugly reasons, too!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 04, 2012 2:08 am

I feel bad for the kids being so young. I wish they could have made it at least until they were older... : (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 04, 2012 9:39 am

Chris Harrison: Should He Be The Next Bachelor?

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 3 Pollr

For the entire 10-year run of The Bachelor, the show's host, Chris Harrison, has been a married man.

Now that he will soon be single (Harrison and his wife of 18 years announced their split to PEOPLE exclusively Thursday), we couldn't help but wonder whether he'd consider swapping places with his suitors.

Perhaps the first Bachelorette (and perhaps the most beloved cast member of the series) Trista Sutter could play host, navigating Harrison, 40, through the dates, rose ceremonies and on-air dramas.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20592828,00.html
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri May 04, 2012 11:00 am

BachFan33 wrote:I feel horrible they can't make it work. My parents have been married 34 yrs. They make being married look easy!!

Mine just celebrated 25 years of marriage together, and they have know been together for 31. Sometimes the challenges are greater than the rewards, and if they were not happy it was the right thing to do. I feel terrible for the children, but they will be okay. The fact that it was amicable and CH seems like a great father will work everythin else out. Everybody deserves to be happy!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Fri May 04, 2012 12:01 pm

San wrote:Chris Harrison: Should He Be The Next Bachelor?

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 3 Pollr

For the entire 10-year run of The Bachelor, the show's host, Chris Harrison, has been a married man.

Now that he will soon be single (Harrison and his wife of 18 years announced their split to PEOPLE exclusively Thursday), we couldn't help but wonder whether he'd consider swapping places with his suitors.

Perhaps the first Bachelorette (and perhaps the most beloved cast member of the series) Trista Sutter could play host, navigating Harrison, 40, through the dates, rose ceremonies and on-air dramas.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20592828,00.html

Ooh, isn't it a little too soon? The ink isn't even dry on the divorce papers. How long should a person wait to start dating again? scratch
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri May 04, 2012 1:06 pm

it's just in fun.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 04, 2012 1:21 pm

I just told a friend at work that they split...her first words..."uh oh, maybe he is the next bachelor".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Fri May 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Max64 wrote:So sad, anytime a marriage ends, especially one that long and with children is heartbreaking. No one said marriage was an easy ride, but part of what makes it so good is that you were able to hold on through the tough times, I believe that's what makes it stronger.

I feel sad too.. :pinkcry:
I hope they all are strong in this hard time situation, especially the children..
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Have any of the previous Bach/Bachettes/cast members tweeted any reactions to this news ? They are all probably in shock - unless of course some of them knew stuff was going down.

I for one am really in shock myself no .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:Have any of the previous Bach/Bachettes/cast members tweeted any reactions to this news ? They are all probably in shock - unless of course some of them knew stuff was going down.

I for one am really in shock myself no .
yup, have seen tweets from Jesse C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+23
Archer23
momoftrips
ninu
noobsleuth
nd4reality