SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison
Gwen & I thank you for all the support. Nothing but love & respect between us & as always our priority is our kids
Retweeted by Robert Mills

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Fri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Max64 wrote:Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison
Gwen & I thank you for all the support. Nothing but love & respect between us & as always our priority is our kids
Retweeted by Robert Mills

They are both class acts! Celebrities going through a divorce, take notes!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri May 04, 2012 4:48 pm

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Chris_Harrison_Divorce_Bachelor/26234594

Chris Harrison: 10 Reasons He Should Be The Next 'Bachelor'

Turns out Harrison might just be a perfect fit The Bachelor. Here are 10 reasons we're hoping the host becomes the star of the franchise (The Bachelor: Host My Heart? Just a suggestion, ABC!):

1. He's been a part of the Bachelor franchise since the get-go, which means he knows how to produce a reality TV moment of Ben-Courtney skinny dipping proportions.

2. Prep time for a new season could be cut in half — no need to spend hours rehearsing lines with Harrison. After 23 seasons, he must already know every famous cliché Bachelor line. Maybe, though, he will actually mean it when he says, "I'm falling," or that he's "ready to find love," or that he has those "love feelings," that aren't like envy, or even hungry.

3. Fans love Bachelors who are also fathers — and Harrison has two young children. Just look at Jason Mesnick's success. And, lest we forget, Emily Maynard and her adorable daughter Ricki.

4. Harrison calls all the former contestants his friends, so perhaps maybe Ashley Hebert, Ali Fedotowsky, and Vienna Girardi could all give him sound advice. Like "don't do this show."

5. After watching approximately 92 hometown dates, Harrison is already an expert at meeting the parents.

6. Harrison could have the wherewithal to plan the most amazing date yet. Imagine it: The host takes his date on a helicopter to a private island that has yet to be discovered near Fiji only to find the Crown Jewels buried there. Then the two meet up with Jeff Probst and Phil Keoghan to head to a meeting of the Secret (Seacrest) Society of Reality Hosts. Yes, on The Bachelor, fairy tales and fiction do come true.

7. Neil Lane would donate the biggest, most spectacular ring we have ever seen. Sorry Maynard, but whatever ring you are sporting right now (if you are wearing one) won't even compare to the one that Harrison's fiancée would be rocking.

8. The drama and cat fights would be even more intense — after all, the girls would at last be fighting for a real celebrity! (Sorry, Charlie O'Connell doesn't count.) This means more evil Bentley Williams types. Mwahaha.

9. The best limo arrivals ever. Sorry Lindzi Cox, but your horse won't cut it this time.

10. The time it takes to film a rose ceremony would be cut in half since Harrison knows the procedure so well. He's an expert. And do you know what this means for the final rose ceremony? The runner-up won't be hanging out in a helicopter for hours at a time or circling an island on a boat for an additional reshoot. Yay reality!

Do you think Harrison should be The Bachelor?

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Chris_Harrison_Divorce_Bachelor/26234594

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri May 04, 2012 4:53 pm

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/137140/chris_harrison_has_to_be

Chris Harrison HAS to Be 'The Bachelor' Now That He's a Bachelor

OMG. Chris Harrison is totally the perfect candidate to be The Bachelor! He has to do it -- and there are plenty of reasons why.

1. He's a great judge of character. Chris isn't dumb, and he's seen plenty a Bachelor be fooled by women who are doing the show for all the wrong reasons. He'd be able to spot the "fakers" from a mile away.

2. He's handsome and well-spoken. Harrison is such a polished, nice looking guy, and the fact that he has a proper haircut doesn't hurt his appearance either. Plus, he really has a way with words. Wouldn't it be fun to hear him whisper sweet nothings in the ears of 25 lucky women?

3. He's totally like-able. Honestly, can you say one bad thing about Chris? He's the whole package. America already loves him, so producers don't have to paint him in a flattering light to make people want to root for him. (Again -- ratings GOLD.)

4. He's already famous. You know how so many people who go on the show get accused of being fame whores? Yeah, Chris is already a celeb. He'd be in it for making out with a bunch of chicks in the hot tub finding true love for sure.

5. He can navigate his own rose ceremonies. With Chris as The Bachelor, there will be no need to have someone step in and tell him there's only one more rose to hand out. Chris has this gig DOWN. And he'll also know what to do if one of the women passes out while waiting to hear her name called.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 04, 2012 5:47 pm

These are too funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri May 04, 2012 6:38 pm

OMG I can't believe this is happening. LOL I think he would be a hoot as the Bach but I have to be honest that I have never found him to be much of a stud muffin. I probably watched too much Designer's Challenge to ever get the vibe from him.

I don't see him doing it in a million years... sure it would be fun but mainly because of Gwen's feelings and his kids opinion of him matter to him alot right now.

I like reading all of the articles about it tho!

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 4 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 04, 2012 6:48 pm

He knows too much behind the scenes to ever be The Bachelor. They couldn't get away with squat with him.
He refers to himself as one of the producers. Heck, he is probably in on it. hmmm

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri May 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Bloomers wrote:He knows too much behind the scenes to ever be The Bachelor. They couldn't get away with squat with him.
He refers to himself as one of the producers. Heck, he is probably in on it. hmmm

:yes: And I think by the time he's emotionally ready to even consider dating , there'll be new fan favorites and all that - I don't see CH EVER doing this show, thank goodness. Honestly at this point, I'm just sad for him and Gwen (my parents are hitting 21 years of marriage this June), and I can't help but wonder how much it hurts for him to have to be around the Bach mushiness this season while his own love story was falling apart. The biggest drawback of celebrity, IMO :Frown:

I think he and Gwen are handling this with class so far, though, and I hope that this doesn't become tabloid fodder well into the Bach'ette season.

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 4 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 4 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 7:32 pm

I hope it stays classy and we don't find out anyone was cheating, that would be awful. So wrong to have him on the show, in so many ways, to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri May 04, 2012 9:39 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/natasha-burton/chris-harrison-divorce-wh_b_1478866.html

Chris Harrison Divorce: 'Bachelor' Host's Split Saddens Me

It's very interesting reading..

Amid the crazy, however, there is Chris Harrison.

He's the show's host, yes, but he's also the contestants' counselor, sounding board and guide throughout the process. Sure, mostly he just hangs around and states the obvious -- when the cocktail hour is over, when there is only one final rose left. But he is the show's designated driver -- the one who steers the contestants through their string of elaborate dates, rose ceremonies, and "situations" constructed by the show's producers.

Most importantly, he's calm and collected while everyone else's hearts get broken (and their bellies fill with booze). He's the guy we can trust to make sure everything will all be okay -- even when a booted contestant returns, when a woman wants to leave the show, or when "Bachelorette" Ashley still wouldn't shut up about how much she missed Bentley.

Harrison served as the resident the voice of reason because -- even if the contestants on a particular season never made it down the aisle -- at least he had. He gave the show credibility because he knew what it took to get married and stay that way. Can I ever trust him the way I used to?

I always imagined that, as he watched the various scenes unfold during filming, he'd be laughing to himself, feeling lucky that he can go home to his wife at the end of the night.

Maybe this is because, when I watch the show, I'm reminded how grateful I am to not have to be "out there" anymore. And I make sure to tell my live-in boyfriend this many times during each episode, since he has bravely chosen to watch the show with me, rather than banish himself to the office.

Likewise, I imagine Chris Harrison curling up with his wife, watching the shenanigans unfold week after week and sharing behind-the-scenes anecdotes about the season's filming: what so-and-so said right before the edit, who puked in the boxwood planter right after the rose ceremony.

I liked to think that show brought them together, reminded them why they were married. Because, after being surrounded with catty, desperate women for three months, what guy wouldn't appreciate his wife more?

On the other hand, maybe Harrison's divorce makes him better equipped to counsel "Bachelor" contestants. After all, the couples that the show produces typically end up needing a post-split shoulder to cry on -- not marriage advice.

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri May 04, 2012 9:44 pm

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/05/04/chris-harrisons-divorce-bachelor-ben-flajnik-comments/

‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik Speaks Out About Chris Harrison’s Split

WOW. It's very interesting article!

We weren’t the only ones shocked to hear about the ABC matchmaker’s split! ‘Bachelor’ Ben speaks out for the first time, plus exclusive details behind the break-up.
For those who have worked closely with Bachelor/Bachelorette host Chris Harrison, the news that he split from his wife of 19 years, Gwen Jones, came as quite a shock.

Ben Flajnik tweeted that he was “very surprised” to hear the devastating news.

And depsite what some have speculated, HollywoodLife.com can confirm that Chris never hooked up with former Bachelor contestants.

“Chris hooking up with contestants is about the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard,” a source tells us. “It didn’t happen.”

Chris and Gwen released a statement to People magazine about their decision to part ways.

“Though we have made this incredibly difficult decision to separate, our love and mutual respect remain, and we look forward to sharing in the lives of our wonderful children,” the statement says.

We’re sorry to hear about the break-up, but we’re hoping ABC seriously considers making Chris the next Bachelor. Who wouldn’t tune in for that season? Am I right?

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you surprised Chris and his wife split? Do YOU think Chris should be the next Bachelor? Vote and sound off in your comments below.

I said that "WOW" Is Chris really interesting a contestants for hookup? Oh my. :shock:

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Chris Harrison not ready to be 'Bachelor' now
Ever since longtime Bachelor/Bachelorette host Chris Harrison announced he was splitting from his wife, the question immediately became: Will he be the next Bachelor?

Today, he answered that question in a press call about the new season of The Bachelorette, which kicks off Monday.

"Ha ha," he said, taking it like a sport. "Good question. I was waiting for that one."

Then he answered, "In all seriousness, getting out of a 22 year relationship and having just announced my divorce a week ago, I'm thinking I wouldn't exactly be a great candidate to be a Bachelor now or anytime soon."
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/05/chris-harrison-not-ready-to-be-bachelor-now-/1

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+23
Archer23
momoftrips
ninu
noobsleuth
nd4reality