SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:40 pm

I was so happy to read this! Congrats to the Lambtons and wishes for Peyton for a healthy, happy pregnancy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:48 pm

My favorite couple's going to have a baby. Yay! danceround

It said in that article that the special about their house is on HGTV on June 26th. Can't wait to see it.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Great news for this great couple.

I saw Peyton on a commercial the other night; I think it was for HGTV's paint brand (my brain doesn't remember stuff like I used to). She is such an attractive woman, full of enthusiasm.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Yay, of all the bachelor nation contestants having a baby, this couple is by far, my favorite, wonderful news, they are adorable. Best of luck to them :babies:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:29 pm

Bachelor Baby Boom continues!! :babybaloon: Congrats to Chris & Peyton!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 1f49c

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 8367-910 Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 I_got_13 Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:49 pm

My New Old House
About the Show
Chris and Peyton Lambton are living the dream year-round on Cape Cod and want others to do the same. They're helping their clients renovate historic Cape homes, making sure to keep the traditional centuries-old seaside charm, while updating outdated features that just don't work. With Chris's building and landscaping skills, and Peyton's keen eye for design, they're helping newcomers to the area create a new life, one Cape House at a time.

I guess my assumption was wrong. When People said it was a special I thought it was from when Chris & Peyton renovated his dad's house for them. Maybe a summer series?

Show page

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:57 pm

Big congrats to Chris and Peyton....their baby is going to have a wonderful life. Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 1f476  Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 1f33f  Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 1f3e1
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:32 am

Now this is a couple I know and love! Congrats!

Happy Labor Day :claphands clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:14 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Yay, of all the bachelor nation contestants having a baby, this couple is by far, my favorite, wonderful news, they are adorable. Best of luck to them :babies:

1,000 thumbs up on this sentiment!! Each was my favorite on their respective seasons & now that they're together, they're even more awesome! That baby will never want for love, warmth (good looks!), and a solid footing in life from the Lambton-Wright family! So happy for Chris and Peyton!!

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:35 am

Saw there was a new posting in this thread and I was hoping it was baby news!!!! Chris will always be one of my favorites, Congrats to both of them!!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:42 am

Congrats Chris and Peyton.  Each time there is an update to this thread I check for this news.. so finally. :cutesmile!:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:31 am

Great news! Every time their thread gets action I'm anticipating either divorce news or baby news laugh out loud.

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau