SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 am

bleuberry wrote:Great news! Every time their thread gets action I'm anticipating either divorce news or baby news laugh out loud.

Damn Bleu that made me Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 56 3806527698 why divorce news? scratch question
Congrats to them.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 56 1f49b  Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 56 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:24 pm

mysthelma wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Great news! Every time their thread gets action I'm anticipating either divorce news or baby news laugh out loud.

Damn Bleu that made  me Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 56 3806527698 why divorce news?  scratch  question
Congrats to them.

It's just that their thread is usually so quiet. Baby news is even better though!

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:33 pm

Maybe it's because it took me 1.5 years to get prego, with a loss, and I needed a small amount of help... But I ALWAYS jump to fertility probs, my issue. laugh out loud I just assumed that's why there was no baby yet. Obviously they could have been waiting for any number of reasons, none of which being problems conceiving.

As for divorce... I'm still waiting for that first Bachelor couple divorce! Marcus and Lacy were close... But no cigar! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Payton posted many months ago that they were trying to start a family, so it did take them a while.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Awww..happy for my favorite bachelorette F2!! So happy for this very real and normal couple.

They are living my dream because I've always wanted to live in Cape Cod!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:37 pm

Whew, i'm so happy for them, and happy that it's good news. With all the stuff that came out in BachNation these few days I was slightly worried when i saw there are new posts on Peyton and Chris Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:37 am

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 56 13516224_957029564409698_1862585801704062417_n

Peyton Wright Lambton wrote:Our NEW SHOW is finally airing SUNDAY on HGTV!! Watch as Chris Lambton and I renovate a home in Harwich for a young family to live there year round. This was a passion project for us as we got to work close to home on Cape Cod! Please watch the show, share this post and tell everyone you know!! ‪#‎mynewoldhouse‬ ‪#‎capecod‬ ‪#‎hgtv‬

Peyton's FB page

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:33 am

Sadly I don't get this in my area. sad Keep us posted @albean99 or anyone who watches it. TYIA

HGTV ‏@hgtv  17m17 minutes ago
.@ChrisLambton13 & @PeytonWLambton are helping restore Cape Cod.  The pilot #MyNewOldHouse airs Today 12|11c.

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 56 Cl4dYvXUYAACRDY

Love these guys.

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13  12h12 hours ago
@CRAIGR1 u alive

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1  12h12 hours ago
@ChrisLambton13 yes! In loud bar what time r u up till?

Chris LambtonVerified account
‏@ChrisLambton13
@CRAIGR1 till u call

‏Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1  12h12 hours ago
This is why I love u

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:36 pm

So Happy for them - Chris was such a breath of fresh air for me when he was on Ali's season and I'm glad to see him doing so well with Peyton and in his professional life.  Chris was truly one of the best if not the best to appear on this crazy franchise. JMO

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:25 pm

SLA44 wrote:So Happy for them - Chris was such a breath of fresh air for me when he was on Ali's season and I'm glad to see him doing so well with Peyton and in his professional life.  Chris was truly one of the best if not the best to appear on this crazy franchise. JMO

He is still my all time favourite male from this show. The fact that he turned down the lead even though they were throwing all kinds of $ at him because he took a chance on love off screen, well you can't beat that. That he actually married the girl he turned the show down for and that they have made a successful career doing something they love...even better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:38 pm

Playing catch up, lots of good posts up thread IA with.  He's still my fav from this show and they are my favorite couple from the franchise.  So happy for them for another show and the baby news!

Ali really had a great group of guys, for the most part.  The bromances between Chris, Craig R., Ty, Tyler, Roberto, etc.  are still some of my favs and the funniest.

And I watched the show today, I liked it but wished it wasn't so short.  A 30 minute epi. is not enough time to really see and get into all the work they did, IMO.  Maybe it will do well and get more air time in a second season.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:11 am

It was a pilot so hoping they'll get a full season. I really enjoyed it. I love seeing them work together again. The shots of Cape Cod make me want to go there for a vacation.

My favorite thing is that it has nothing to do with house hunting. I'm so tired of that. Chris does the construction and landscaping and Peyton does design and decorating. It was a historic house, GA, and needed a lot done to it. Too bad you can't see it. I really wish we could watch HGTV Can online and vice versa.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau