SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by just logic Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Any pictures or bios of the girls out yet?

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Bachelor Canada

Post by cre8tive1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Wonder if there would be a venue in Ontario. The Muskoka area is beautiful in the fall. Looking forward to seeing this new Bachelor adventure.
cre8tive1
cre8tive1

Female Posts : 41

http://www.acreativecircle.com

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by deedreamer Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Bios for the 1st 5 girls http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:28 pm

It looks like it will premiere the 3rd of October.. They are revealing 5 girls per week.. The first five are out now.. If you like put up a link..
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Thanks Deedreamer..
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:26 pm

So far, I like Rebecca's personality the best. "I hope the bachelor is super good looking and rich.....oh and charming and funny and all that other stuff that comes along with a good relationship"
I think shes gonna be a hoot to watch. I'll also keep an eye out for the Playboy model.

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:28 pm

copyman12 wrote:So far, I like Rebecca's personality the best. "I hope the bachelor is super good looking and rich.....oh and charming and funny and all that other stuff that comes along with a good relationship"
I think shes gonna be a hoot to watch. I'll also keep an eye out for the Playboy model.

I liked those 2 also. The pastor (can't remember her name) is too syrupy for my taste.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Here is the Love Shack for Bachelor Canada

http://www.theprovince.com/entertainment/Victoria+Bear+Mountain+serves+love+shack+Bachelor+Canada/7163563/story.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Well I intend to watch this show hope the ending is good.

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:57 pm

I think the host of the show looks a bit like Anderson Cooper (without grey hair).

just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Brill wrote:Here is the Love Shack for Bachelor Canada

http://www.theprovince.com/entertainment/Victoria+Bear+Mountain+serves+love+shack+Bachelor+Canada/7163563/story.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Actually looks like a nicer place than the Bachelor mansion in L.A. - pool def. looks nicer!!

just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Seems that they are releasing the names each week:

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968