SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:57 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
jojo47 wrote:This was posted on a Bachelor Canada FB page about Whitney. There was a previous post stating she was a bar tender:

Well she's apparently already dating someone and gonna quit her job because of all the harassment she's getting at work, I'm 100% sure she doesn't win this thing, I think she makes it to top 4 or 5, but she doesn't win! Thank goodness!

October 16 at 1:56pm..

@ Nisha no I am most definately not her friend, I am friends with someone who's known her a long time
Thanks jojo for finding this. Makes things easier as I do too only think she makes it to PEI and not beyond.

Many felt that the SC of Brad in brown T at the bathroom door and the woman in the blue dress (now presumed to be Whitney by the eyebrows) was in Barbados. That would take Whitney beyond PEI and likely to the F3.

Perhaps we should try to ID the hotel location where the woman (Whitney?) is walking away in the blue dress. There's a golf cart in the car port where she's walking. Is this Barbados or another locale?

I take that FB post as more to mean that Whitney doesn't win, not necessarily where she places. I have a feeling she may get beyond Top 5.
BUT, are we absolutely certain that it is one fluid motion of the same woman in the driveway as the woman closing the door and Brad in the brown shirt? Could it be Whitney in a green dress closing the door and the driveway girl in a blue dress talking to Brad? I know, it seems wrong, but just saying, it could happen.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:03 pm

tigertiz wrote:I thought it might be Whitney who says " we are lost in eachother." Wasnt there some teaser about the city of lights and one girl being heartbroken there?
The only teaser from the epi that I remember is how one girl is heartbroken. I don't think it specifically mentioned city of lights. And from what is being sleuthed, think that it is Chantelle on the rock climbing/winery date

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:04 pm

anders wrote:there is a 2:1 in Paris - so it could be Chantelle leaving brokenhearted....??
The 2:1 with Chantelle and Whitney is the rock climbing/winery in Penticton/Osoyoos.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:05 pm

anders wrote:that appears to be the 2:1 - there's a cap of someone else rock climbing as well.

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 16 Screenshot07-10-2012161111

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 16 4rowly

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 16 122m2ia
Yep, and that is at the Skaha Bluffs I believe with Whitney and Chantelle

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 pm

anders wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:Maybe they are having an ATFR and are counting that as an episode?
The ATR is on for sure as per the press releases, but again, why do we have a rose ceremony in victoria, and dates and rose ceremony in PEI. How does that fit into only one week?

he has to keep more than 4, otherwise HTDs would be on the 31 and there would be no time for PEI (they prolly aren't doing FDs there). Most likely the F5/6 will go to PEI. The Victoria RC is prolly the F4 RC.

I'm beginning to think Ana is the F3.

She's my pic for F3 gal. :yes: I have final 2 as Bianka and Whitney. Whitney final 1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 am

I've got F1 Bianka, F2 Whitney, F3 Ana and can't decide on F4 - either Laura or Kara.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:42 am

anders wrote:I've got F1 Bianka, F2 Whitney, F3 Ana and can't decide on F4 - either Laura or Kara.

IMO, final 3 are Bianka, Laura, Kara. Think for some reason that the pic of Whitney isn't actually from the f3 but more likely a pic of her interjected into that series from another area

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:51 am

At this point, subject to change of course, I think the F4 are:

F1 Bianka
F2 Whitney
F3 Kara
F4 Ana

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by ma06my Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:10 am

Final 4 is Kara, Gabby, Whitney and Bianka. Unfortunately I think that Bianka and Whitney will be F2

ma06my

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:14 am

ma06my wrote:Final 4 is Kara, Gabby, Whitney and Bianka. Unfortunately I think that Bianka and Whitney will be F2

Well, I got 3 out of 4 right! I had it as:

Whitney
Bianka
Ana
Gabrielle!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:47 am

I hope Kara wins...he likes a sporty girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:45 am

I guess the light haired girl in his parents kitchen is Whitney. I think Bianca is white dress girl. Whitney and Bianca must be the F2.
This is what Brad says about the two of them in his blog about ep. 4.
Going to the hilltop village of Montmartre was the perfect Parisian experience. After Bianka startled me from behind, we got to explore the little shops and cafes surrounding the tight, winding, narrow streets. I was so nervous seeing Bianka in Mexico, but for the first time in Paris, I was devastatingly calm around her. The level of sincerity I got from her on that date was definitely not what I expected! One of the qualities I really like about Bianka is that she doesn’t just agree with everything I say. She paves her own way and has her own opinions.....

Bianka showed me that she was here for a lot of the same reasons I was – the hope someone would be there for her, and the experience. Her realism that day led me to believe she was there for the right reasons, but most importantly, that she was ready to be with someone

I have an intense fear of heights, but being with Whitney made that experience on the mountain top easier than I thought. She was confident enough for the both of us, and once I saw her determination, it gave me the ability to conquer my fear. It was such a great moment in this entire experience. Doing something totally outside my comfort zone was truly new for me, and I couldn’t have done it without her!

I think people finally got to see the side of Whitney that I had seen the entire time while we were sitting together in Osoyoos. She’s a sweetheart around me! Comforting, beautiful and constantly trying to improve her communication with me so we could build something beyond a physical connection. She might be intimidating and have said inappropriate things to the girls, but this was a girl I hoped would stay, especially after our intense, emotional conversation earlier in the week. I think she started to soften up, and honestly, after that date, I will never repel down a mountain again! EVER!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968