SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Mirzam wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
anders wrote:I'm going to watch this week's epi with that in mind - if I have to go back in my mind the only one I see it with right now is Whitney - but I want to really watch this last epi with that in mind, specifically with Bianka and Whit since we know they are the F2.

Is there a link to watch the show?? I will watch it and give an unbiased opinion.

Here is epi 4

http://vidbull.com/13rbzm20ehx4.html

or

http://www.putlocker.com/file/6C0C8DCA4689107B

Thank you!!!!

Do you have episode 1-3 there too?

I haven't decided about this guy. He says all the right things....I want to believe him. Just not sure.

He definitely has a type! wow. dark hair, dark eyes, long hair.

He seems to be chasing the girl from Paris. he others are chasing him. The one girl he seemed real into he sent home. So..I don't know. I could only watch ep. 4

happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:52 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
Thank you!!!!

I haven't decided about this guy. He says all the right things....I want to believe him. Just not sure.

He seems to be chasing the girl from Paris. he others are chasing him. The one girl he seemed real into he sent home. So..I don't know. I could only watch ep. 4

You're welcome!

Here are the first three episodes for your viewing pleasure!

Epi 1:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/E26BCB52E1365972

Epi 2:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/8F9966545D538FB5

Epi 3:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/5827D2045905B54E
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:24 pm

I do believe Whitney is part of the F2. In listening to all the VO's at the end of the extended preview in epi 1, it seems that alot of the VO's expressing doubt are Whitney speaking. Couple this with her walking away from Brad (blue dress SC) in Barbados and her slamming the door on him, I don't think the road to FRC is smooth for these two. We also have Brad's VO of "the most selfish thing you could do" (my paraphrase); leading me to wonder if Whitney pulls herself out.

Could this leave a FRC of Bianka only??

I've always thought that Bianka's storyline has been one of "will she accept a proposal" at the end of this. Her edit shows alot of uncertainty around Brad, her relationship with him (and if she feels he's ready) and will she risk her feelings because she's been hurt before. The only contradictory VO to this storyline is Bianka's "I'm finally sure about this and we get lost in each other" (again, my paraphrasing).

Listen to the VO's in the extended preview and see if you can pick out Whitney as the one expressing doubts/uncertainty.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Mirzam wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
Thank you!!!!

You're welcome!

Here are the first three episodes for your viewing pleasure!

Epi 1:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/E26BCB52E1365972

Epi 2:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/8F9966545D538FB5

Epi 3:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/5827D2045905B54E

Thank you !! Thank you!!! High clap High clap First impressions he SEEMS genuine. I will be glad to get a chance to see what i think of him. Whooohooo!!!
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 pm

I haven't commented as of yet on the show but I really like Brad. He isn't afraid to show his emotion and that says a lot knowing the TV cameras are on him.

To me he seems sincere in looking for a life partner. Now we know that this show does not have a good track record for relationships to last but at least he seems to be trying.

I like that he is sending ones home ahead of schedule that he is not interested in.
It wastes his time and the gals going home. I wonder if the show is set up for this or if it is Brad insisting..

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:26 am

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:What did Bianka say that didn't agree with him?

Also, that' is Whitney that he tells she's being selfish, but watch him do what she says!

IMHO Bianca didn't say anything that didn't agree with him, but when they where at the cafe in Paris he asked her about her thoughts if she was the final one. She answered him pretty realistically...She is scared and not sure if she could get engaged after such a short time. She is not treating this as a joke. When he asked her what he could do to make her decision easier, she said she didn't know...Wants to take things one day at a time. Things are getting better each time but there is a long way to go and still seven girls. After, he said that he liked that she was taking this so seriously so I don't think there was any problem, she is just making him work for it and he seems to like it!

Thanks Sprite! I wonder why he put it that way then? scratch Oh, well. He's not with the final 1 IMO anyway.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:21 am

ma06my wrote:Final 4 is Kara, Gabby, Whitney and Bianka. Unfortunately I think that Bianka and Whitney will be F2

Welcome1 ma06my
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:22 am

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:What did Bianka say that didn't agree with him?

Also, that' is Whitney that he tells she's being selfish, but watch him do what she says!

IMHO Bianca didn't say anything that didn't agree with him, but when they where at the cafe in Paris he asked her about her thoughts if she was the final one. She answered him pretty realistically...She is scared and not sure if she could get engaged after such a short time. She is not treating this as a joke. When he asked her what he could do to make her decision easier, she said she didn't know...Wants to take things one day at a time. Things are getting better each time but there is a long way to go and still seven girls. After, he said that he liked that she was taking this so seriously so I don't think there was any problem, she is just making him work for it and he seems to like it!

Thanks Sprite! I wonder why he put it that way then? scratch Oh, well. He's not with the final 1 IMO anyway.

Why do you think he isn't with his F1 now?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:44 am

My thoughts on Whit vs Bianka

Several things point to Whit being F1:

she got the last 1:1 before HTDs (indicitive of the early seasons)
she got the adrenaline date
he is crazy about her vs. he likes Bianka
their instant connection on night one
his opening up about his friends
she gets butterflies

I wanna believe Bianka is the F1, but she's been slower to open up - not always good for a F1, she's said she wasnt' interested in him and he's a loser (or something derogatory). She's complaining too much about the others girls still being there. My heart is saying Bianka, my gut is saying Whitney.

we have determined that Whit and Bianka are def in the F2 - we have SCs of White Dress Girl with comparable SCs that prove it's Bianka, and we have an SC of Whitney with Brad's sister for the Meet the Fam.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:30 am

anders wrote:My thoughts on Whit vs Bianka

she gets butterflies

I wanna believe Bianka is the F1, but she's been slower to open up - not always good for a F1, she's said she wasnt' interested in him and he's a loser (or something derogatory). She's complaining too much about the others girls still being there. My heart is saying Bianka, my gut is saying Whitney.
we have determined that Whit and Bianka are def in the F2 - we have SCs of White Dress Girl with comparable SCs that prove it's Bianka, and we have an SC of Whitney with Brad's sister for the Meet the Fam.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but what confuses me with "Whit" are the following:
- He was not please with her interruption when speaking with Gabrielle.
- After when he was kissing her, he was not into it. He kept looking to see who was watching. It appear to be planned. Even when he was telling his back story, it seem planned. Not that he was not feeling it, but the transition seemed abrupt. Again after, when kissing her he kept peeking at the camera.
- on the 1-on-1 he seemed really happy to see her. Their hands were swinging and he enjoy her company.

With Bianca:
- Their conversations seem to have depth.
- He sure jumped to high heaven from her electrical touch(IMO of course). Noticed their conversations are chopped. At one point they are talking, Bianca do not have any more coffee and next second she is stirring her full cup.
- They do not show any deep kisses with them. Which is weird. He is always kissing her neck. Maybe he is a neck guy.
- He also said that they relationship has progressed so fast, but it is not being shown,
- When he arrived at the RC, he zeroed in on her and clicked glasses with her first. Thought he would be more into Whit at this point since he just came off the 1-on-1. BTW according to his blog, he did have something planned for Chantelle before the RC, so she would have been the last date.

I really like Bianca because she is not giving out the "I think I am falling in love" like it was purchased at a discount store. She is more real with her feelings and letting him know. Whit may get butterflies, but Brad said that Bianca gave him butterflies.

Turning out to be an interesting season.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 am

there is def a case for both - i'm truly torn on who is actually F1, to me it could go either way.

as to the camera stuff with Whit, it could be a matter he's very aware they are there and is holding back because of it

he does a head nuzzle thing around the neck area - I noticed he did it with Gabi too.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:07 pm

anders wrote:My thoughts on Whit vs Bianka

she gets butterflies

Good Post I agree

Did Brad in one of his interviews say he didn't pick the "fan favorite"? Something like that.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968