SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 am

I taped it and has keep watching it over and over, he is a complete goner. Now I hope they show the wedding here when it is done in 6 months.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Barbarossa Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:04 pm

reason wrote:I taped it and has keep watching it over and over, he is a complete goner. Now I hope they show the wedding here when it is done in 6 months.

Agreed. They're both deep fried. If they don't marry I'll be shocked.

Biggest differences? Ok, first of all, the leade was very respectful of the women. He cut them quick and as nicely as possible within the constraints of the show. He was serious about finding a woman and got drilled in the head by a bolt of lightning. When he says he'd marry her tomorrow, I believe him. If you were lucky enough to see the TBS show, Outback Jack, you had the same feeling at the end. Outback Jack had one season, one marriage with 3 kids.

Producers: girls were cut and they were never needled into crying no long rides in the back of cars to get them drunk and bawling. They were allowed to exit with class. Few cried when dismissed. Yes, they looked hurt, but none of them were forced to lose their self respect. This show must have gotten HUGE ratings in Canada. So much for the Fleiss formula of Tears = Ratings. This show highlighted the love and pushed for it; they knew the drama would come naturally and they just let things happen with mnimal manipulation.

My guess is this is what the early Bachelor seasons looked like. Fewer tears, more sincere leads and better results. You want to watch this.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 pm

My only disagreement with the above is how the show handled Whitney in the latter episodes. Such a whack edit job on her - cut up scenes, incomplete sentences - that I feel I have no idea what "really" happened there. Sure, iwhat we were meant to conclude was that once she got to the latter episodes, she started questioning whether she really wanted Brad after all, and thus her confusion. But if they had to do such a whack edit job to portay this message, it means there was probably something more, or something else, going on that they edited around.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:My only disagreement with the above is how the show handled Whitney in the latter episodes. Such a whack edit job on her - cut up scenes, incomplete sentences - that I feel I have no idea what "really" happened there. Sure, iwhat we were meant to conclude was that once she got to the latter episodes, she started questioning whether she really wanted Brad after all, and thus her confusion. But if they had to do such a whack edit job to portay this message, it means there was probably something more, or something else, going on that they edited around.
"maybe" we will find out on Wed when they do the ATFR?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
HowSoonIsNow wrote:My only disagreement with the above is how the show handled Whitney in the latter episodes. Such a whack edit job on her - cut up scenes, incomplete sentences - that I feel I have no idea what "really" happened there. Sure, iwhat we were meant to conclude was that once she got to the latter episodes, she started questioning whether she really wanted Brad after all, and thus her confusion. But if they had to do such a whack edit job to portay this message, it means there was probably something more, or something else, going on that they edited around.

Or...maybe she is just a 'whack job'.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:43 pm

just logic wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Or...maybe she is just a 'whack job'.
Judging by what we been shown in the season and what has been said in interviews by Bianka and Brad, I am thinking you are right. Just like calling a spade a spade, a 'whack job' is a 'whack job'.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:50 pm

The other fleissian maneuver I'd remove is the use of maudlin 80's soft-rock-power-ballads at the end of the FRC and for the montage. It kinda kills the mood for me when the cheesiest songs in history are used to end an otherwise ethereal and poignant moment. At least they used a Canadian, Bryan Adams, for this season's ending.

Except for this complaint and the one above, I'd say Brava to the Canadians for doing this season right!
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Now knowing who Brad wants, I watched again. I think she realized that Brad had feelings for Bianka during the fantasy date and that he was starting to pull back. He was still attracted to her and plus they had a beautiful setting on PEI. He really took Bianka's warning to heart that if he fool around with anyone in the FS that is it for her. Whit noticed the difference and knew that she was not the one, but was convinced to stay. During the conversation on the Barbados, she said that she is happy for him, she really was, but he has to respect her. She already knew so wanted to be the one to break up so that she does not look bad.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Now knowing who Brad wants, I watched again. I think she realized that Brad had feelings for Bianka during the fantasy date and that he was starting to pull back. He was still attracted to her and plus they had a beautiful setting on PEI. He really took Bianka's warning to heart that if he fool around with anyone in the FS that is it for her. Whit noticed the difference and knew that she was not the one, but was convinced to stay. During the conversation on the Barbados, she said that she is happy for him, she really was, but he has to respect her. She already knew so wanted to be the one to break up so that she does not look bad.
Good for him that he didn't give that to her after how she's been treating him with her "whacko-ness" He at least had it in his power not to let her get away with that nonsense, especially after how the last 3 weeks went according to one of his ITM's that he's been having a hard time dealing with her moods and attitude since then. Wonder if he had to keep someone till the end with Bianka, and because Kara respected him and he her, he wasn't going to make her do that and show her disrespect, but with Whitney, she's treated him and the girls badly, so what's the harm? On the other hand, all that I have seen of this guy would make me doubt that as well as he seems to really care how others feel.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:15 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

That's one thing that puzzled me about his conversation with Whitney. Besides, the fact she did not make much sense in what she was saying, as far as we saw Brad did not tell her in this conversation that he was choosing Bianka. How did she know he was? He could have not picked anyone so when did he tell her?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:31 pm

ja1968, I LOVE your avatar of Brad and Bianka, it is Beautiful!!!

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 32 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm

ja1968 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

That's one thing that puzzled me about his conversation with Whitney. Besides, the fact she did not make much sense in what she was saying, as far as we saw Brad did not tell her in this conversation that he was choosing Bianka. How did she know he was? He could have not picked anyone so when did he tell her?

That is why the conversation makes no sense. I also think the reason she seem wacko at the family because she did not want commit or lie knowing she was not the one. love your avi....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968