SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:31 pm

IzaLurkin wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Rdjbb wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Rdjbb wrote:Keep in mind that she probably said that at the beginning of the season and they saved it for use later on. It's been Jef since just after London IMHO.

This doesn't make sense to me. If it was Jef just after London wouldn't he be the one to get more alone time in Croatia? The best date in Prague? The later HTD? Lord knows they needed that extra time to pump up his storyline for it to surpass Arie's. Jef's storyline is secondary, supporting. Just like Sean's.

Spoken like a true RE fan. Lol! We all see what we wanna see. It's funny isn't it? :Smiley:

Yep! I'm an Arie fan but I'm also a Jef fan. I think they are both great guys. I'm just looking at the storylines and the edit. I think Prague was telling us how the show was going to end. Sean gets a group date and he's out at F3. Jef gets a half a date and he's out at F2. Arie gets a full day/night date complete with romantic riverboat dinner and fireworks = F1

I too like both F2, and am torn on the ending. However those Prague dates could be taken completely differently. Em keeps saying she didn't ask the right questions in Brad's season. So Arie gets the date where they tour the city and deal with the Cassie crap. Jef get's the date where they get to sit and talk for hours and they can both ask all the questions they need/want answered. That means she was more interested in Jef and his answers.

What you say could be true and I could be reading it all backwards but I still can't get Emily asking Arie at the wall, "Does that mean we'll come back? and the deleted kiss picture from Prague which shows them kissing with their hands on the dog for loyalty. To me that's more than just kissing, it's significant in their relationship. Jef's date was the day of the RC so Arie still had more hours with her.

IMHO,the most telling statement by Emily on Arie's FD was when she said "All's me and Arie do is kiss and because of that I am realizing I do not know a lot about him." She then asked him "what do you normally do on a Tuesday morning."

That statement is telling because there is only a week in between FD and FRC. Emily is realizing that she knows nothing about him only one week before he could be proposing to her. I would not think she choose a guy that by her own admission she doesn't know a lot about.

Maybe she already asked him about the other days of the week, but forgot to ask about Tuesday.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Trying to lighten things up. Hugesmile

giggling I like that.

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Post by cindebugg Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Rdjbb wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Rdjbb wrote:Keep in mind that she probably said that at the beginning of the season and they saved it for use later on. It's been Jef since just after London IMHO.

This doesn't make sense to me. If it was Jef just after London wouldn't he be the one to get more alone time in Croatia? The best date in Prague? The later HTD? Lord knows they needed that extra time to pump up his storyline for it to surpass Arie's. Jef's storyline is secondary, supporting. Just like Sean's.

Spoken like a true RE fan. Lol! We all see what we wanna see. It's funny isn't it? :Smiley:

Yep! I'm an Arie fan but I'm also a Jef fan. I think they are both great guys. I'm just looking at the storylines and the edit. I think Prague was telling us how the show was going to end. Sean gets a group date and he's out at F3. Jef gets a half a date and he's out at F2. Arie gets a full day/night date complete with romantic riverboat dinner and fireworks = F1

I too like both F2, and am torn on the ending. However those Prague dates could be taken completely differently. Em keeps saying she didn't ask the right questions in Brad's season. So Arie gets the date where they tour the city and deal with the Cassie crap. Jef get's the date where they get to sit and talk for hours and they can both ask all the questions they need/want answered. That means she was more interested in Jef and his answers.

What you say could be true and I could be reading it all backwards but I still can't get Emily asking Arie at the wall, "Does that mean we'll come back? and the deleted kiss picture from Prague which shows them kissing with their hands on the dog for loyalty. To me that's more than just kissing, it's significant in their relationship. Jef's date was the day of the RC so Arie still had more hours with her.

IMHO,the most telling statement by Emily on Arie's FD was when she said "All's me and Arie do is kiss and because of that I am realizing I do not know a lot about him." She then asked him "what do you normally do on a Tuesday morning."

That statement is telling because there is only a week in between FD and FRC. Emily is realizing that she knows nothing about him only one week before he could be proposing to her. I would not think she choose a guy that by her own admission she doesn't know a lot about.

I don't believe the kissing is all Arie's fault since Emily thinks "it's just that good" laugh out loud When Arie told Emily that he gets up around nine she replied with, "You're in for a rude awakening". hhmmm? I thought their convo at dinner was great. I loved his take on meshing with Ricki and I could see how much Em was impressed with it.
Although we didn't get to see much of their conversations I think TPTB have done a good job of showing us that they trust each other. They know how each other is feeling. They've talked of loyalty, honesty and no secrets. They've shared their family stories and past relationship stories. Bottom line is Arie wouldn't have made it to F2 if Em didn't think they had a solid foundation way before the fantasy dates.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:52 pm

IzaLurkin wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Rdjbb wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

Maybe she already asked him about the other days of the week, but forgot to ask about Tuesday.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Trying to lighten things up. Hugesmile

LOL!! I don't feel like anything needs to be lightened up though. I'm having a nice debate is all.
cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:09 pm

That statement is telling because there is only a week in between FD and FRC. Emily is realizing that she knows nothing about him only one week before he could be proposing to her. I would not think she choose a guy that by her own admission she doesn't know a lot about.[/quote]

Sorry, couldn't resist. Trying to lighten things up. Hugesmile [/quote]

giggling I like that. [/quote]

I am a Jef fan and have seen such a solid, good connection between him and Emily that is not there (IMO) with Arie, but that was funny! giggling
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:16 am

just logic wrote:
pbmax wrote:
just logic wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Good point pbmax . Also , this part seems to be an attempt to mitigate her embarrassment at watching herself "publicly" make out with Arie everywhere they went. Yes, more signs are pointing to her having picked Arie.
Looking back at the time I've spent with Arie, I can't remember any cameras. It always felt like it was just the two of us because we were so wrapped up in each other.

Went back and read through Emily's blogs and she mentions Jef a lot more than Arie she also says about the library date "really ffelt like we were the only 2 people on the planet" - so I'm guessing she didn't remember the cameras here either.
I honestly never spent much time reading her blogs before and always just read them through quickly and didn't give them too much thought but reading them today I was actually shocked about how much time she spent discussing Jef even when he wasn't a huge part of what we saw on screen. It was surprising to me that before she had a 1:1 with Jef she mentions having a 'huge crush' on him. This was in Bermuda and she talks about wondering why he didn't kiss her. She had sqt with Arie also that episode but it wasn't mentioned.

There were only 2 blogs where Jef wasn't mentioned - the 3rd when it was Arie's Dollywood date which she did talk about in glowing terms and the 6th which was the Kalon mess episode (she did mention Arie coming to her room but it was a pretty short paragraph considering the signifigance so many are putting on that).

The htd blog made it pretty clear to me that Jef was the one.

I guess we are reading different blogs. I did a post on her blogs with Jef and Arie, the things she said about Arie was way more than Jef. She even talks about Ryan and someone else and manages to bring Arie into it. What she has said about Jef, you can say about a friend. Yes she may say crush concerning Jef but when talking about her feelings about Arie they go beyond a crush, she doesn't decribe it as a crush. Crushes aren't serious feelings, kids have crushes.

You're right, we must be reading different blogs. I'm pretty sure if someone wanted to do a word count of her talking about Jef vs Arie it would weigh considerably in Jef's favour. She's also used the words "I loved..." and "I love..." more than once when describing her time with Jef.

I guess I need to re-post it. because I was wowed at how much more there was of Arie. Yes I loved that he did this and that, like Brad used the word I love the fact with Chantal and the others but never just I love, a smart way of using your words to get around things. But when it comes to Arie she just straight out say it.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:58 pm

JBF wrote:
just logic wrote:
pbmax wrote:
just logic wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Good point pbmax . Also , this part seems to be an attempt to mitigate her embarrassment at watching herself "publicly" make out with Arie everywhere they went. Yes, more signs are pointing to her having picked Arie.
Looking back at the time I've spent with Arie, I can't remember any cameras. It always felt like it was just the two of us because we were so wrapped up in each other.

Went back and read through Emily's blogs and she mentions Jef a lot more than Arie she also says about the library date "really ffelt like we were the only 2 people on the planet" - so I'm guessing she didn't remember the cameras here either.
I honestly never spent much time reading her blogs before and always just read them through quickly and didn't give them too much thought but reading them today I was actually shocked about how much time she spent discussing Jef even when he wasn't a huge part of what we saw on screen. It was surprising to me that before she had a 1:1 with Jef she mentions having a 'huge crush' on him. This was in Bermuda and she talks about wondering why he didn't kiss her. She had sqt with Arie also that episode but it wasn't mentioned.

There were only 2 blogs where Jef wasn't mentioned - the 3rd when it was Arie's Dollywood date which she did talk about in glowing terms and the 6th which was the Kalon mess episode (she did mention Arie coming to her room but it was a pretty short paragraph considering the signifigance so many are putting on that).

I guess we are reading different blogs. I did a post on her blogs with Jef and Arie, the things she said about Arie was way more than Jef. She even talks about Ryan and someone else and manages to bring Arie into it. What she has said about Jef, you can say about a friend. Yes she may say crush concerning Jef but when talking about her feelings about Arie they go beyond a crush, she doesn't decribe it as a crush. Crushes aren't serious feelings, kids have crushes.

You're right, we must be reading different blogs. I'm pretty sure if someone wanted to do a word count of her talking about Jef vs Arie it would weigh considerably in Jef's favour. She's also used the words "I loved..." and "I love..." more than once when describing her time with Jef.

Ooof! You folks should go read Ashley's, being all over the moon and back with Ryan Park in her first one and no mention of JP for a while. Then again, she still likes Ryan a lot... as a friend.

Ben's were hysterical. We now know that he and Courtney actually were split for a few weeks in February, as the season aired, and he was pretty gooey over Nicki in quite a few of them, speaking of her in possible future tense and Courtney in past tense. This drove us all bonkers, along with those "I love Texas" comments on his twitter. Of course, he and Court got back together and rainbows and hummingbirds were all around again. (We hope they still are.)

For me, this line in Emily blog #5 spelled out the outcome for me, since, NO, we could not all tell at this stage that she had a big crush on him, but she wants to make sure we see it now.

As you all can tell, I clearly had a huge crush on Jef from the beginning. It's crazy because in one sense he makes me feel comfortable enough to be myself, but in another way I would get so nervous and awkward around him. I was really looking forward to having a full day to have him to myself, especially after the awful group date I had the night before. Jef was exactly what I needed to regain the confidence I had in this whole experience and in myself. I swear, my whole world could be crashing down and he could read the back of a shampoo bottle and I would immediately feel like everything was going to be okay.

Like I told Chris Harrison last week in Bermuda, I was worried that my feelings for Jef were one-sided and that he just wasn't feeling the same about me, especially since we had been on two beaches and he wouldn't touch me with a ten-foot pole. I mean, can anyone blame me for starting to feel like he just wasn't that into me? However, on our date we had the best time (despite our etiquette teacher critiquing our every move) and I knew from that date and our perfect kiss on the bridge that my instincts weren't wrong about him at all. He truly is one of the kindest human beings I've ever been around and just the fact that he could make me laugh on a day that I had a hard time just smiling means the absolute world to me.

In other words, she wanted him from day #1, but had a lapse of confidence in Bermuda not realizing how slow he is to this process, but got over this hurdle in London. Also, Ashley labeled JP her "rock" through her season and Emily hints that as well in her first paragraph.

One thing that doesn't get discussed enough is that fact that Emily's first two group dates (I don't count the third, being the Bermuda boat race) were the most important dates of the season because #1) Ricki was present for one of them... watching Jef propose to Miss Piggy and #2) her friends were at the other grilling the guys and she saw how the guys interacted with children. Arie was on neither date.

Great post, JBF! And yep, she wanted him from day 1. "Where the h*** is Jef?" "I was looking for you in there." "I keep giving you little looks, but you don't notice me." "I feel like the little sister, saying look at me, look at me!" "Can you teach me how to skateboard?" "Why won't he kiss me?"

The bottom line is she was always looking for him and always looking for reasons to be near him! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
JBF wrote:
just logic wrote:
pbmax wrote:
just logic wrote:

Ooof! You folks should go read Ashley's, being all over the moon and back with Ryan Park in her first one and no mention of JP for a while. Then again, she still likes Ryan a lot... as a friend.

Ben's were hysterical. We now know that he and Courtney actually were split for a few weeks in February, as the season aired, and he was pretty gooey over Nicki in quite a few of them, speaking of her in possible future tense and Courtney in past tense. This drove us all bonkers, along with those "I love Texas" comments on his twitter. Of course, he and Court got back together and rainbows and hummingbirds were all around again. (We hope they still are.)

For me, this line in Emily blog #5 spelled out the outcome for me, since, NO, we could not all tell at this stage that she had a big crush on him, but she wants to make sure we see it now.

As you all can tell, I clearly had a huge crush on Jef from the beginning. It's crazy because in one sense he makes me feel comfortable enough to be myself, but in another way I would get so nervous and awkward around him. I was really looking forward to having a full day to have him to myself, especially after the awful group date I had the night before. Jef was exactly what I needed to regain the confidence I had in this whole experience and in myself. I swear, my whole world could be crashing down and he could read the back of a shampoo bottle and I would immediately feel like everything was going to be okay.

Like I told Chris Harrison last week in Bermuda, I was worried that my feelings for Jef were one-sided and that he just wasn't feeling the same about me, especially since we had been on two beaches and he wouldn't touch me with a ten-foot pole. I mean, can anyone blame me for starting to feel like he just wasn't that into me? However, on our date we had the best time (despite our etiquette teacher critiquing our every move) and I knew from that date and our perfect kiss on the bridge that my instincts weren't wrong about him at all. He truly is one of the kindest human beings I've ever been around and just the fact that he could make me laugh on a day that I had a hard time just smiling means the absolute world to me.

In other words, she wanted him from day #1, but had a lapse of confidence in Bermuda not realizing how slow he is to this process, but got over this hurdle in London. Also, Ashley labeled JP her "rock" through her season and Emily hints that as well in her first paragraph.

One thing that doesn't get discussed enough is that fact that Emily's first two group dates (I don't count the third, being the Bermuda boat race) were the most important dates of the season because #1) Ricki was present for one of them... watching Jef propose to Miss Piggy and #2) her friends were at the other grilling the guys and she saw how the guys interacted with children. Arie was on neither date.

Great post, JBF! And yep, she wanted him from day 1. "Where the h*** is Jef?" "I was looking for you in there." "I keep giving you little looks, but you don't notice me." "I feel like the little sister, saying look at me, look at me!" "Can you teach me how to skateboard?" "Why won't he kiss me?"

The bottom line is she was always looking for him and always looking for reasons to be near him! :yes:

First of all I have seen where she keep looking for him. Secondly she can't get close to him there is always space between them. When she kisses him she pulls her head back and she's never given him a kiss like the ones she gives Arie. If she's in love with Jef, then she has a funny way of showing it. :yes:
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 am

pbmax wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
JBF wrote:
just logic wrote:
pbmax wrote:
just logic wrote:

First of all I have seen where she keep looking for him. Secondly she can't get close to him there is always space between them. When she kisses him she pulls her head back and she's never given him a kiss like the ones she gives Arie. If she's in love with Jef, then she has a funny way of showing it. :yes:

IA. Jef bridled his passion and Emily unleashed hers on Arie.
cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:18 am

cindebugg wrote:

Yes, by not giving him the FS card. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 pm

cindebugg wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Great post, JBF! And yep, she wanted him from day 1. "Where the h*** is Jef?" "I was looking for you in there." "I keep giving you little looks, but you don't notice me." "I feel like the little sister, saying look at me, look at me!" "Can you teach me how to skateboard?" "Why won't he kiss me?"

Belatedly getting back to these threads. You folks keep me in stitches with these cute tit-for-tats. I don't know which way you want to sway the masses... or what kind of response I should give to make everybody happy. Maybe you have had enough Jefie Jubilee on this forum that you just want to deflate that pompadour... as some Benny Boy fans wanted to smash a bottle of Involve Merlot over a certain shaved head a year ago.

Let's just call a truce. We all know how it really came down. Emily wanted Sean! Sean! Sean! I mean... isn't he connected with Lowe's stores or something? In any case, she can make better use of him than the other two for "home improvement". Nobody besides Brad Womack sports the plaid shirts better. She just didn't want to live in the plastic house in the back yard... and share him with Whiskers, Buddy, Moo-Moo and Froggy. (Just kidding... I am not s-e-r-i-o-u-s, Sean fans.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 am

Emily's MTA blog:

In what lifetime should any girl have to face a room full of her ex-boyfriends? One of the many perks of being The Bachelorette, I guess! Lucky for me though, I have the best group of guys, and they took it easy on me – for the most part.

I hadn't seen any of the guys since I sent them home, so I was beyond nervous! The hardest to see was definitely Sean, because I didn't feel like we had much closure, and it was really important to me that he knew that everything I felt was 100 percent real for me.

I am so happy that Sean is in a great place now and looks back on our time together fondly. I feel the same.

I was hoping Ryan would watch the show and realize that if almost every guy in the house thinks you're arrogant, you should probably do some self-reflecting and make some changes. However, the only thing that has changed about Ryan is his hair, which looks much better in my opinion. He still stands behind everything he said and did on the show, which, to be honest, doesn't surprise me much.

Gratitude Toward DougDoug and I had an awkward goodbye to say the least, so it was good to see him in a different setting. I'm happy I could let him know how much I regretted not giving him the group date rose in London and how grateful I was for everything he did. It really meant a lot to me that Doug, and so many of the other guys, stood up for me at the Men Tell All taping, and I know I'll count many of them as friends forever.

I had been waiting for an apology from Kalon for a while and had he come to me anytime, I absolutely would've accepted it. Who knows, maybe we could've been friends! But just days before the Men Tell All some people forwarded me a picture he posted on the Internet of a baggage claim and how he thought he'd see me there. His next post said, "Sorry I'm not sorry."

He made it pretty clear he wasn't sorry, so I wasn't going to sit there and let him think he was tricking me into thinking he was a nice guy. People like Kalon make me sad and I'm just glad I never have to waste another second thinking about him!

I can't believe how fast this season has gone and there are only a few more days until the finale! I can't say thank you enough to all of you that have been so kind to me the past couple of weeks and have supported me.

Be sure to tune in on Sunday for, by far, the best episode yet!
By Emily Maynard
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:52 am

Be sure to tune in on Sunday for, by far, the best episode yet!
By Emily Maynard

Because she doesn't pick anyone? LOL.

Bless her heart -- her two worlds are getting ready to finally collide. Jef meeting Ricki and then the proposal. It is going to be epic for sure. :Clap:

My opinion only of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

+61
Rdjbb
instinct
JBF
Tiggerlgh
veg_out