SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue May 22, 2012 1:24 am

I don't know y'all. Maybe he took the pic from someone else who tweeted it? And then uploaded it himself to post?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion

Post by MissC Tue May 22, 2012 1:28 am

That is just weird! 😆

She looks great and I love the color of her dress. Patiently waiting for her to come on.
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue May 22, 2012 1:29 am

I'm glad KG is there with her!! I hope Kimmel keeps her out when Emily comes on. My favorite was when Larry David told Ashley he was going to kill Bentley. LOL

ETA: the Kalon tweet is strange... but I actually like him and can see them being friends ( I don't buy the whole "get the F out thing").
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue May 22, 2012 1:32 am

noobsleuth wrote:I'm glad KG is there with her!! I hope Kimmel keeps her out when Emily comes on. My favorite was when Larry David told Ashley he was going to kill Bentley. LOL

ETA: the Kalon tweet is strange... but I actually like him and can see them being friends ( I don't buy the whole "get the F out thing").

Get the F out of the running to become my hubby, but I can see them staying friends :yes:

Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:40 am

Ok after reading some tweets on Kalon's timeline it looks like he watched the show in Houston tonight.

So I have no clue how he tweeted that pic. I guess someone sent it to him and he just tweeted it? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:55 am

Emily looks so gorgeous in that dress and jewelry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:58 am

JK picked Jef, Sean, Arie, Ryan and showed Emily the pictures. He made fun of Jef with one f and Emily defended him and said, "no, it's cool"

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue May 22, 2012 1:59 am

Interesting that Emily says if she wanted to be the Bachelorette, she would have done it last season. If only it wasn't for that pesky engagement!

Just when I was starting to think Jimmy relied on spoilers to pick the F4 every season, he included Ryan in the F4. I still think he's probably spoiled, though. :Smiley:
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 22, 2012 2:00 am

Would someone unspoiled mention Sean in the F4? Lol He so totally knows the real F4 and switched out Chris with Ryan IMO.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue May 22, 2012 2:00 am

wowwwww

How interesting that jimmy gave THE EXACT ORDER :

F1 : JEF
F2 : SEAN
F3 : ARIE

Except F4: RYAN

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:01 am

Gina wrote:JK picked Jef, Sean, Arie, Ryan and showed Emily the pictures. He made fun of Jef with one f and Emily defended him and said, "no, it's cool"

She said something about his friends in real life call him something, but I could not make out what she said (when she is talking about Jef).

She also said that the she knew nothing about Indy Car racing (when Jimmy said he had heard of Arie before the bachelorette).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:01 am

San wrote:Would someone unspoiled mention Sean in the F4? Lol He so totally knows the real F4 and switched out Chris with Ryan IMO.
:yes: And he even showed Jef's picture first! giggling Then Sean and Arie, perfect F3 order.

Last edited by Gina on Tue May 22, 2012 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion

+19
jlccaz
shoepie
PennaFlaGirl
LaureanT
NeonRose