SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:33 pm

PennaFlaGirl wrote:In the 2nd video, at 1:12, Kathy asks Emily if she could tell that some guys were positioning themselves to be the next Bachelor. Emily's answer was interesting. She said yes she could tell, because some guys seemed perfect or always said the right thing.

I got an Arie vibe on that comment. I sure hope that Kalon wasn't hoping for the next gig!!

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion

Post by shoepie Wed May 23, 2012 12:04 am

Tammi wrote:
PennaFlaGirl wrote:In the 2nd video, at 1:12, Kathy asks Emily if she could tell that some guys were positioning themselves to be the next Bachelor. Emily's answer was interesting. She said yes she could tell, because some guys seemed perfect or always said the right thing.

I got an Arie vibe on that comment. I sure hope that Kalon wasn't hoping for the next gig!!

I thought this was interesting, as well. We know that happens but have never heard this so blatantly before. Arie, definately and probably Ryan.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 23, 2012 12:45 am

Kimmy wrote:I watched Kimmel last night and maybe its just me, but Emily seems very happy. Can't quite explain how but just the look in her eye seems different to me.

:yes: I agree
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed May 23, 2012 12:46 am

San wrote:
Kimmy wrote:I watched Kimmel last night and maybe its just me, but Emily seems very happy. Can't quite explain how but just the look in her eye seems different to me.

:yes: I agree

It's like she is holding a secret deep down inside. lolpanda
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 23, 2012 6:02 am

I love Jimmy Kimmel! Have he and Ellen ever done anything together....I'd probably be wetting my pants if they did.

I don't think the part about her mom proved she picked someone. I took it as her mom doesn't know the ending.
Em looked happy.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed May 23, 2012 6:10 am

nutty1 wrote:I love Jimmy Kimmel! Have he and Ellen ever done anything together....I'd probably be wetting my pants if they did.

I don't think the part about her mom proved she picked someone. I took it as her mom doesn't know the ending.
Em looked happy.

Thanks Nutty ... I thought I must have missed something, and was too lazy to watch it again!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 5:11 am

shoepie wrote:
Tammi wrote:

I thought this was interesting, as well. We know that happens but have never heard this so blatantly before. Arie, definately and probably Ryan.

I also thought Ryan for sure (saying all the right things); & Arie (too smooth for his own good)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 5:42 am

Love_Me wrote:Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 5 20122580

Emily Maynard - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 5 20122581

An interesting thing to note in body language is not only the face but the feet/toes, especially if the legs are crossed as Emily's are.
When a person tries to maintain a 'poker face', hide emotions or discomfort from their facial expressions, their toes will often tense and curl up.
Emily definitely had a toe thing going on with Jef's pic ... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 24, 2012 5:56 am

I agree, Kimmy While I think she is one of the prettiest ladies and sweet as can be, I saw a sparkle in her eyes that I don't think would be there if she weren't in love.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 am

tausi wrote:
shoepie wrote:
Tammi wrote:

I also thought Ryan for sure (saying all the right things); & Arie (too smooth for his own good)

I thought Arie first then Ryan and Kalon...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 24, 2012 6:00 am

bluwavz wrote: