SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:42 am

mnmhughes wrote:Okay, I went back to see if we could deduce anything from MF's tweets throughout the season. Here are some I found notable.

April 27 - Ashley H looks hot tonight!!!
April 28 - Must admit--this might be the most shocking rose ceremony EVER!!!
April 28 - I take it back....This IS the most shocking rose ceremony EVER!!!

April 30 -The Beest is back! (NOt sure if this has anything to do with TB.)
May 1 - Some freaky stuff has happened to Ashley H. She's hanging in there, tho.
May 1 - Ashley is fine...Still on her journey toward love.
May 8 - Getting on a plane to head to finale destination. WIll we hear the magic words, "Hi, I'm Neil Lane"? I hope so!
May 10 - Just ran into Ashley H. on the beach. Nice pins!
May 11 - Just shot the finale. OMG!!!
May 13 - According to his tweets, he and Neil Lane are on a plane headed home.
May 13- Feels good to be done with another great season.Can't wait for u all to see it.

Okay, these are all the tweets around FRC date. Can we deduct anything from them?

Thanks for putting these together.

Someone upthread posted that there was a RC at LA on the 28th which would be the F4 HTD eliminations right ?
So is the F4 one of the most shocking RCs ever ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by anders Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 am

May 1 freaky stuff, sounds like Ryan's return, which in that timeline was FDs.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:03 am

Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
dee wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
bambam64 wrote:Could the May 1st tweets be a combination of Ryan coming and going and Constantine's departure? Why does it seem like Constantine walks on his own?

RS says that Constantine's departure is almost like something they both agreed upon, perhaps due to religious differences. no idea
I always found that weird. I mean, I would think religion was one of the topics they covered (especially those who are really committed to their faith). I find it odd that he was brought to HTD, and even got a rose, with religion being an issue.

Me too. If it is really a dealbreaker, it should have been discussed waaaayyyy beforehand.

Just catching up this morning.............

But TA.

Perhaps its not a dealbreaker on Ashley's part but after the HTD visit, perhaps either Constantine on his own or with family pressure decided not to go forward anymore because of religious differences.

BTW (and this is not to you mnmh) - how do we know all these things that RS has posted are even true ? Not once did he say "my sources told me" like he has previously. I still believe quite a bit of the 'reasons' for elimination are him guessing. JMO.
what religion is Constantine? I guess I have never thought of that..Or maybe its because he is happy working in the family restaurant..Maybe that was a deal breaker too? Too early to tell..

I'm guessing Greek Orthodox. And it's likely that it's something that came up on his HTD; perhaps his parents feel more strongly about religion than he does (so he and Ash never discussed it), but since he works in the family business, their views will affect him and his future wife, so he and Ashley, at his family's prompting, finally discussed it on the FD and realized they couldn't resolve their religious differences. Maybe he told her she'd have to convert and she wasn't willing.

I agree that you would think these things would get discussed early on, but often they don't. I remember poor Meredith on her HTD with Lanny, and his mom asking if she was a good Christian woman who would be subservient to her husband. Oy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 pm

That was me nd4reality. I2d confirmed a RC at the mansion on the 28th.

May1st they were filming FD's (on the charts is suggested date 2 of the FD's that day but I'm not sure if that's correct or not because we don't have confirmations on it)
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 pm

It stands to reason May 1 would be the FDs - RC on the 28, travel to Fiji on the 29 for FDs to begin on April 30. May 1 would've been right at the start of FDs. It matches up with other confirmed dates later on. I beleive it's all scoped out in a timeline thread.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Maybe Constantine leaves before the F3 RC since it's supposed to be a mutual thing.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:39 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:Maybe Constantine leaves before the F3 RC since it's supposed to be a mutual thing.

That is what I suggestion and Ryan maybe comes back in his place.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Love_Me wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:Maybe Constantine leaves before the F3 RC since it's supposed to be a mutual thing.
That is what I suggestion and Ryan maybe comes back in his place.
Which would make Ryan default F3 and then rejected. oy vey, but perfect for him to be the next bachelor? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:31 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Okay, I went back to see if we could deduce anything from MF's tweets throughout the season. Here are some I found notable.

May 1 - Some freaky stuff has happened to Ashley H. She's hanging in there, tho.
May 8 - Getting on a plane to head to finale destination. WIll we hear the magic words, "Hi, I'm Neil Lane"? I hope so!
May 13- Feels good to be done with another great season.Can't wait for u all to see it.

Okay, these are all the tweets around FRC date. Can we deduct anything from them?

Could the April 30 be referring to Ryan being back. Does he really mean "The Beast is back" or "The Best is back"? If we knew that it might be a clue as to who the next Bachelor will be.

I'm thinking the May 1 is Dino leaving after his FD.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:26 pm

All the one's in dark red are around the time of HTD's
All the one's in orange are during FD's.
All the rest are during the FRC. T

There might be some during when they meet Ashley's family and LCD. But I am not sure what dates those would be around.... hmmm

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:27 pm

http://www.ozzfest.com/wildebeest.html

Mike Fleiss' avatar is the Califonia Wildebeest
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Interesting avatar, very interesting!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
allykat
jojo47
rc49ers
Eagle Eye
bluwavz