SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 am

Awww... Love that last line in her People blog....JP FTW.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:03 am

It is so JP. She basically gave it away right there. Congrats Ashley, you found one hell of a man. Smiley

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 am

cfck2222 wrote:
Ashley Hebert wrote:burned by a boy who saw my feelings for him as a conquest.
Ha!

The only other comment I have about Ashley's People blog is: THERE'S the intelligent, articulate and strong woman TPTB have been hiding!
EXACTLY what I was thinking this is easily one of the best written blogs I've read for this silly franchise! Way to go Ashley!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 am

ITA emusha! Those blogs were so nice to read this morning. Not to mention helpful with the whole "hint hint: I found love guys" thrown in nicely at the end.

Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:32 am

emusha wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:
Ashley Hebert wrote:burned by a boy who saw my feelings for him as a conquest.
Ha!

The only other comment I have about Ashley's People blog is: THERE'S the intelligent, articulate and strong woman TPTB have been hiding!
EXACTLY what I was thinking this is easily one of the best written blogs I've read for this silly franchise! Way to go Ashley!!

Wow...ICAM!!! What a wonderful read. My favourite parts, the comparison between the "boy" and "man" giggling ...and of course the last line! WTG Ashley...this was beautiful. So happy for JP and you. :Nod: Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:ITA emusha! Those blogs were so nice to read this morning. Not to mention helpful with the whole "hint hint: I found love guys" thrown in nicely at the end.

Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.

:sweetheart: :cc5:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 am

Okay if that blog doesn't practically scream JP is F1, I don't know what will. I really love Ash and I am SO happy she found a man to love her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Diana wrote:Okay if that blog doesn't practically scream JP is F1, I don't know what will. I really love Ash and I am SO happy she found a man to love her.

actually think it says Lucas. JMO. but am still hoping that it might be JP on the offchance.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Not saying JP isn't F1, but I think the last line could be referring to whomever is F1......meaning Bentley is gone, no more dot, dot, dot, I moved on.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Diana wrote:Okay if that blog doesn't practically scream JP is F1, I don't know what will. I really love Ash and I am SO happy she found a man to love her.

actually think it says Lucas. JMO. but am still hoping that it might be JP on the offchance.

what poitns to Lucas for you -- it's not really pointing to anyone for me right now, I just thought it was an awesomely articulated blog one I had long expected from an intelligent girl like Ashley...and definitely ending on a beautiful optimistic note that she does have a love story to tell us Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:08 pm

emusha wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

what poitns to Lucas for you -- it's not really pointing to anyone for me right now, I just thought it was an awesomely articulated blog one I had long expected from an intelligent girl like Ashley...and definitely ending on a beautiful optimistic note that she does have a love story to tell us Smiley

in her travel blog she talked more about Lucas than JP. one would think she'd talk a ton about JP if they had a great date and she was there 100% for him. I've bolded the below and also why would she be telling us about what the fortune teller said unless it's there for a purpose? JMO.

[quote]Okay, back to my date with Lucas. I really wanted the two of us to just spend some time hanging out in Hong Kong, getting a taste of the local flavor. Lucas is a born and bread Texas boy, so he flinched a little when I suggested we try some squid on a stick. Still, he was a good sport and gave it a go. He even said it tasted like chicken. No joke! After, we washed down the squid with a refreshing mango coconut smoothie, then set out for more exploring. Over the course of the next few hours we learned how to write our names in traditional Chinese characters, checked out some street performers dancing in lion suits, and even sat down with a fortune teller who used a pigeon to help him tell our fortunes! You won't see us sitting down with the fortune teller in the show, but it was pretty funny. At first the fortune teller told us we weren't a good couple, but then he changed his mind and told us we were! Very suspicious!

Later that night, Lucas and I hopped aboard the Aqua Luna, one of Hong Kong's last remaining red sail junk boats. Being out there on the harbor with a view of the Hong Kong skyline was so romantic. Now I've had dinner in some romantic settings this season, but this might have been the most romantic. Lucas and I ended the night slow-dancing and sharing a few kisses there at the bow of the boat. What a great date!

I wanted to add a little history to my last date in Hong Kong, so I invited JP to join me for a romantic picnic dinner within the ancient walls of The Kowloon Walled City Park. I love a good picnic, and nothing's more important than the setting! As relaxing as it was sitting there sipping plum wine with JP, I was nervous about what I needed to tell him. After I spilled what I needed to spill, we grabbed the tram up to Victoria Peak for some of the best views Hong Kong has to offer. We even stumbled past a traditional erhu player who strummed a few romantic chords while JP and I got close. There was something so romantic about looking out over Hong Kong while in the embrace of a hot guy!

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Lucas? Lol sorry but he leaves next ep.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
Peppermom
pbmax
Cecilia
gurlbrit
onlyme