SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 pm

She talked about Lucas the most in her Travel blog because there was the most about 'travel' to talk about from his date compared to JPs IMO... :shrug:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Ayana Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:01 pm

I loved her People blog. I'm annoyed that most people are still bashing her. I really hope she can ignore all the negativity.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Her people blog is seriously amazing this week. Love her!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:03 pm

sunshineandshit wrote:I loved her People blog. I'm annoyed that most people are still bashing her. I really hope she can ignore all the negativity.

I agree. I hope she doesn't read that. But the sad thing is because of that preview, people will bash her thinking she chooses nobody. Once the FRC airs is when people will stop bashing her when they see that she's with JP. :D

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Diana wrote:Lucas? Lol sorry but he leaves next ep.

From his reaction after her big Bentley reveal to the guys last night, I don't think he would have cared much if he'd left last night. He was pissed. And to find out she had already told JP on their 1 on 1, when his 1 on 1 came first, and she never peeped a word? That told him all he needed to know about where he stood with Ashley.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Bronwyn wrote:

From his reaction after her big Bentley reveal to the guys last night, I don't think he would have cared much if he'd left last night. He was pissed. And to find out she had already told JP on their 1 on 1, when his 1 on 1 came first, and she never peeped a word? That told him all he needed to know about where he stood with Ashley.

Agreed. Ashley even said on JK that she wasn't aware that Lucas was that upset with her, because he never was honest and made those comments directly to her. So if he's her F1, he's in the dog house now with Boo.

No worries, I would make a very big wager that he goes home next week and stays there.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 pm

ironcat wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:

Agreed. Ashley even said on JK that she wasn't aware that Lucas was that upset with her, because he never was honest and made those comments directly to her. So if he's her F1, he's in the dog house now with Boo.

No worries, I would make a very big wager that he goes home next week and stays there.

There's no way Ash keeps Boo in any doghouse. :giggle:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Alanna wrote:
I've decided to approach this week's blog in a nontraditional fashion. I usually watch the episode and easily recount the most memorable moments and candid feelings in my own inner voice.

This week, I cannot do this.

With all of the negativity surrounding the Bentley debacle and the viewers' inability to understand how I was unable to see through what seemed to be a very obvious facade, I am here with an explanation and hopefully final "closure" to this never-ending saga.

In last night's episode, I hope you were finally able to see what Bentley was consistently doing in each conversation with me. His ego and competitiveness made him want to "get the girl," but you know, as well as I do (now), that I was certainly not what he wanted.

But he continually fed me lines like, "I didn't think I would miss you as much as I did," and, "Come to Salt Lake City." It was only at this meeting that I was able to clearly see the way he would try to smooth talk his way into my heart and then attempt to crush it on his way out. Looking back, one would think that I would be fearful that my judgment was not intact. However, I am more fearful of the fact that there are men out there so convincing of untruth.

An outsider might look at this situation and see a complete lack of social intellect on my part, and I understand that. However, when I look at my actions, I see myself as someone who was willing to give a person a chance to prove himself. I'll admit that I was burned by a boy who saw my feelings for him as a conquest. A conquest he quickly achieved and slowly lost. In retrospect, it was just as painful for me to hear his name as it was for all of the viewers who were aware of his ill will.

But I still believe in my instinct, and most importantly I still believe myself ... hopeful of finding a man who would never make me question myself, or treat another person with such lack of regard.

So if you have any question as to whether or not I am ready, confident and in a great place to move on after this episode, please know that I am, and also know that you will never have to hear the B–– word again.

I want to make it clear that I sought closure from this mystery because my heart was heading towards love and I owed it to all of these great guys to get the answers and never have to think about it again. During my date with J.P., I decided to tell him about Bentley's return. He handled hearing the news with grace, as I had expected, and gave me the confidence to share it with the rest of the guys at the cocktail party.

I always told the guys that it was important for us to be honest with each other. I knew this cocktail party was the perfect time to tell everyone about the rendezvous I had earlier in the week. What I didn't know is that I would have such a hard time explaining what had happened. How do you explain to the men you are dating that you had "fallen" for someone who chose to leave? And that he came back because you needed closure?

I am not sure there is a good answer to this, and I certainly see how that could make anyone feel as if they were second best. The truth is, it made me realize the caliber of men that I had and it made me feel closer to them.

Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.

So sweet and a huge clue IMO. :D

A big clue indeed. It reminded me of Brad's blog after Episode 7 in Anguilla,when he said it was his favorite date aside from the Final date and the start of a love story.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:58 pm

bing2262 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I've decided to approach this week's blog in a nontraditional fashion. I usually watch the episode and easily recount the most memorable moments and candid feelings in my own inner voice.

This week, I cannot do this.

With all of the negativity surrounding the Bentley debacle and the viewers' inability to understand how I was unable to see through what seemed to be a very obvious facade, I am here with an explanation and hopefully final "closure" to this never-ending saga.

In last night's episode, I hope you were finally able to see what Bentley was consistently doing in each conversation with me. His ego and competitiveness made him want to "get the girl," but you know, as well as I do (now), that I was certainly not what he wanted.

But he continually fed me lines like, "I didn't think I would miss you as much as I did," and, "Come to Salt Lake City." It was only at this meeting that I was able to clearly see the way he would try to smooth talk his way into my heart and then attempt to crush it on his way out. Looking back, one would think that I would be fearful that my judgment was not intact. However, I am more fearful of the fact that there are men out there so convincing of untruth.

An outsider might look at this situation and see a complete lack of social intellect on my part, and I understand that. However, when I look at my actions, I see myself as someone who was willing to give a person a chance to prove himself. I'll admit that I was burned by a boy who saw my feelings for him as a conquest. A conquest he quickly achieved and slowly lost. In retrospect, it was just as painful for me to hear his name as it was for all of the viewers who were aware of his ill will.

But I still believe in my instinct, and most importantly I still believe myself ... hopeful of finding a man who would never make me question myself, or treat another person with such lack of regard.

So if you have any question as to whether or not I am ready, confident and in a great place to move on after this episode, please know that I am, and also know that you will never have to hear the B–– word again.

I want to make it clear that I sought closure from this mystery because my heart was heading towards love and I owed it to all of these great guys to get the answers and never have to think about it again. During my date with J.P., I decided to tell him about Bentley's return. He handled hearing the news with grace, as I had expected, and gave me the confidence to share it with the rest of the guys at the cocktail party.

I always told the guys that it was important for us to be honest with each other. I knew this cocktail party was the perfect time to tell everyone about the rendezvous I had earlier in the week. What I didn't know is that I would have such a hard time explaining what had happened. How do you explain to the men you are dating that you had "fallen" for someone who chose to leave? And that he came back because you needed closure?

I am not sure there is a good answer to this, and I certainly see how that could make anyone feel as if they were second best. The truth is, it made me realize the caliber of men that I had and it made me feel closer to them.

Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.

So sweet and a huge clue IMO. :D

A big clue indeed. It reminded me of Brad's blog after Episode 7 in Anguilla,when he said it was his favorite date aside from the Final date and the start of a love story.

And then next week she spends the night with Ben.

Damn, that's gotta hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Well, the producers need to make it appear that it's more than a one-man race, after all.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm

It it will now start to be the F1 vs the F2 instead of Bentley vs everyone.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Love_Me wrote:It it will now start to be the F1 vs the F2 instead of Bentley vs everyone.

Exactly...it's becoming pretty obvious who will be F1...but TPTB will do anything to make it appear like there are two or more people that are viable options. We all knew this was coming!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
Peppermom
pbmax
Cecilia
gurlbrit
onlyme