SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Does the base of the lamp; at the Namale match?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScrJf9zMwZnW8iXH_igVo6V2nQFPE_2HWQzerjIaE67hea9lUfFASeason 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 A1310

I don't think so.
Here is the same photo larger I stole from the sc thread.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Ette4

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Does the base of the lamp; at the Namale match?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScrJf9zMwZnW8iXH_igVo6V2nQFPE_2HWQzerjIaE67hea9lUfFASeason 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 A1310

I don't think so.
Here is the same photo larger I stole from the sc thread.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Ette4
Thanks Kasha..I kinda thought not they have so much wood..and it seems to be more modern..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 10:40 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
There is a tram that goes to the top of Victoria peak in Hong Kong..........very pretty area, maybe that is where they are..........

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 ImagesCAL29OQN

I used your lead and found this. Looks like a match? Yellow sign + wooden seats with black handles.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 33o17ol
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 028vp

Thanks for finding the last pic to solidify it......... yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 25, 2011 1:08 am

Love_Me wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 000021r
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 000022c

Ben F is wearing the same colored shirt in these screencaps. So does he win SQT on this group date?

So Love, do you think this is the orphanage group date in episode 4 (Phuket) where Ben F. get's the group date rose? Or do you think it is the Dragon Boat Race date in Hong Kong? FYI...Blake and Mickey get eliminated in Hong Kong.

Ben also gets the 1:1 Chedi Temple date in episode 5 (Chiang Mai), and a 1:1 date in episode 7 (Taiwan). I am anxious to see their interaction. Ben seems like a great guy!

I wonder what the guys are looking at in the second picture and why Mickey is covering his ears?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 25, 2011 2:09 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 91505118

I'm answering my own questions: :D

The group date picture can't be the dragon boat race because Mickey is wearing a blue shirt and white shorts during that date and a white shirt and black shorts in the above group picture. Group date picture has to be orphanage renovation group date.

Also, Ames is sitting next to Mickey in the dragon boat in the red plaid shirt. Ames is not in the orphanage date group picture because he gets the 1:1 kayaking/picnic date in that episode.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:17 am

Beeleever wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 91505118

I'm answering my own questions: :D

The group date picture can't be the dragon boat race because Mickey is wearing a blue shirt and white shorts during that date and a white shirt and black shorts in the above group picture. Group date picture has to be orphanage renovation group date.

Also, Ames is sitting next to Mickey in the dragon boat in the red plaid shirt. Ames is not in the orphanage date group picture because he gets the 1:1 kayaking/picnic date in that episode.

I am thinking that is just a cap when they arrive at the hotel in Chiang Mai.........makes sense that Ash and Ben are in those clothes as that is what they are wearing during their temple date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2011 2:20 am

This also goes with the pic of Ash and Ben walking in front of the temple~

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 020cx
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 25, 2011 2:25 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 064xd
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 021ys
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 022ir
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 076d
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 062p

These seem to go together. It looks like the second time Ash is crying over Bentley. I don't get it. 😕
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 25, 2011 2:27 am

San wrote:This also goes with the pic of Ash and Ben walking in front of the temple~

Yes it does! So San, do you think it is SQT from the Orphanage date?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 2:31 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 000021r

Ben F is wearing the same colored shirt in these screencaps. So does he win SQT on this group date?

So Love, do you think this is the orphanage group date in episode 4 (Phuket) where Ben F. get's the group date rose? Or do you think it is the Dragon Boat Race date in Hong Kong? FYI...Blake and Mickey get eliminated in Hong Kong.

Ben also gets the 1:1 Chedi Temple date in episode 5 (Chiang Mai), and a 1:1 date in episode 7 (Taiwan). I am anxious to see their interaction. Ben seems like a great guy!

I wonder what the guys are looking at in the second picture and why Mickey is covering his ears?

I was confused about this screencap because Ben is wearing the same outfit on the group date that he wears on his 1-1 with Ashley. Is it just the same outfit?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2011 2:32 am

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:This also goes with the pic of Ash and Ben walking in front of the temple~

RS says about Ben F's date,
they go shopping at an outdoor market, visit an ancient Temple, then end the night with Thai music, dancing, and fire eaters.

I think since Ash and Ben are riding in the little car and walking in front of the temple, it's probably his 1-1 date and matches to the description above^.

When Ben is with the other guys, I think like Coastal, that they are arriving at the hotel or something like that. :D
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 2:37 am

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

RS says about Ben F's date,
they go shopping at an outdoor market, visit an ancient Temple, then end the night with Thai music, dancing, and fire eaters.

I think since Ash and Ben are riding in the little car and walking in front of the temple, it's probably his 1-1 date and matches to the description above^.

When Ben is with the other guys, I think like Coastal, that they are arriving at the hotel or something like that. :D

Excellent! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 927579042
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

+46
CarrieA
debt2dreams
Trueloveforever
Starshine_16
beader