SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by anders Fri May 27, 2011 11:47 am

Hotmomma wrote:
anders wrote:I never believed the melt down we heard in the previews had anything to do with Bentley – she is clearly heartbroken in the VO, which takes more than 10 shooting days to become THAT invested in someone. I suspect it’s way further down the road.
Its either about William and his roast OR isn't there 2 men that take over the top? could it be after HTD? do they go back for the RC?

does anyone have access to what she's actually saying - I'm going on memory here, but it clearly sounds like her heart had been shattered - not upset about being roasted or Bentley.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by jello1592 Fri May 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Ash made a face during the premire and it totally reminded me of a Jilly face. It was when Bentley was walking away from meeting her and she schrunched her nose and pulled the one side of her mouth up. To me, the only difference between Jill and Ash's season is...well I have nothing! Not that I dont like Jill but I feel like i kinda "know" Ashley and my heart is invested into her finding love sweet kiss We will see how this allllll plays out Smiley

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 27, 2011 5:06 pm

anders wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
anders wrote:I never believed the melt down we heard in the previews had anything to do with Bentley – she is clearly heartbroken in the VO, which takes more than 10 shooting days to become THAT invested in someone. I suspect it’s way further down the road.
Its either about William and his roast OR isn't there 2 men that take over the top? could it be after HTD? do they go back for the RC?

does anyone have access to what she's actually saying - I'm going on memory here, but it clearly sounds like her heart had been shattered - not upset about being roasted or Bentley.

In the previews before the season started this is Ashley crying and she says " She didn't expect to be this heartbroken so early on" (Not word for word) She is actually saying these words in this screencap:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Cap201120785
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri May 27, 2011 6:08 pm

I wonder if Bently has second thoughts about how he treated Ashley and asks to come back to apologize. Maybe they came to an understanding and she accepted his apology and is saying good bye 👋

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri May 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Peppermom wrote:I wonder if Bently has second thoughts about how he treated Ashley and asks to come back to apologize. Maybe they came to an understanding and she accepted his apology and is saying good bye 👋

By kissing him when she's supposedly fallen in love early??? duh duh Of course THAT'S how I say goodbye to everyone who's hurt me... 👋
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri May 27, 2011 8:37 pm

ninu wrote:
Peppermom wrote:I wonder if Bently has second thoughts about how he treated Ashley and asks to come back to apologize. Maybe they came to an understanding and she accepted his apology and is saying good bye 👋

By kissing him when she's supposedly fallen in love early??? duh duh Of course THAT'S how I say goodbye to everyone who's hurt me... 👋

i know. i was so disappointed with their kiss (especially since he's a major douche, never wanted her, and left her anyway) no no Ash, please think with your head, not your...
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 8:41 pm

IF, big IF he turns up on BP2. I think the whole thing is geared to that. Craig M and Wes were the BP villians last season. They want a few hated dbags from previous seasons and Justin R. is signed (I think?) If Bentley isn't on BP2, he's just a real dbag, well he's a dbag either way.

It makes me ill to see the screencaps/promos of Ashely hanging all over him and going in for kisses with him. :puke:
It will be horrible to watch on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri May 27, 2011 10:30 pm

ninu wrote:

Good point. I still think we don't really have enough info to make an educated guess about what is happening. It is all so spliced and edited that I take most all of it with a grain of salt. :dancing peg:
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat May 28, 2011 12:42 am

:dancing peg: Sorry .... but this little guy is just too cute. :dancing peg:
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 28, 2011 6:01 am

Is this Ashley in Fiji? It looks like it might be to me. She looks really happy here and appears to be a little sun burned also.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 2011-020
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 6:11 am

Love_Me wrote:Is this Ashley in Fiji? It looks like it might be to me. She looks really happy here and appears to be a little sun burned also.

yes she does seem to be a bit sunburnt and considering the crap weather they had in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and even Phuket..........it would make sense that the scene is in Fiji.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 28, 2011 7:02 am

Love_Me wrote:Is this Ashley in Fiji? It looks like it might be to me. She looks really happy here and appears to be a little sun burned also.

It looks like it! =) The background doesn't look like the Namale Resort when you compare it to the pictures in the F3, F2, F1 screencap thread.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

+46
CarrieA
debt2dreams
Trueloveforever
Starshine_16
beader