SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Bloven wrote:
veg_out wrote:
Bloven wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:I don't know if they are currently still together or not, but that interview was done, I think, shortly after the second episode had aired so I don't think Emily and her F1 would have been broken up by that point.

good point

Why are you guys wondering about the status of JEM? Was there something leaked that I missed?

When she was asked about her final two being picked tapped and done she starts to act a little nervous, looks down. Just flustered in general and the interview didn't start off that way. I took it as something might be up with the ending or them as a couple. Since we know from the spoiler that she picks Jef, it could mean there are no longer together. It was total spec. It could mean a lot of different things or absolutely nothing. No worries. Just 2 peoples quick impressions Fascinator made a great point. Based on when it was taped it would be the fastest break up ever so I'm prob way off.

I would take it as her being told not to give anything away and she was nervous to talk about the FRC at all.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
shannonmac wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Freudian slip maybe..." Usually my first date with a guy isn't in London" ...
(at about the 2:12 mark)

Yep!
AND she said that everything has been taped, even with her F2.
And she was GLOWING when she was talking about the end and possibly finding love. beatingheart beatingheart

Okay, I am a bit nervous. I watched it multiple times and stopped and replayed the question about the final two and your pick it is already done and taped. It is around 110:120 mark.
The way she interacts changes significantly. She gets nervous and fidgety and plays with her hair- not good signs generally. She snaps out of it quickly, glows when asked about being engaged- "you'll have to watch to find out" and is confident through the rest of the interview and makes the london comment etc.
Watch it again. When people are lying they tend to play with their hair, avert their eyes to the left etc.
Hope I am making a mountain out of a mole hill... maybe just nerves Suspect

Looked to me like she was freaked out about possibly given something away.

And maybe it just means it wasn't a normal F3/F2/F1...maybe she does send two home at once like some have been speculating. no idea

That's what I am thinking. The question wasn't about the engagement it was about final two and your pick already done and taped. Maybe it is nothing and I am reading too much into it, but there are definitely some weird signs she is giving off.

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Bloven wrote:
veg_out wrote:
Bloven wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:I don't know if they are currently still together or not, but that interview was done, I think, shortly after the second episode had aired so I don't think Emily and her F1 would have been broken up by that point.

good point

Why are you guys wondering about the status of JEM? Was there something leaked that I missed?

When she was asked about her final two being picked tapped and done she starts to act a little nervous, looks down. Just flustered in general and the interview didn't start off that way. I took it as something might be up with the ending or them as a couple. Since we know from the spoiler that she picks Jef, it could mean there are no longer together. It was total spec. It could mean a lot of different things or absolutely nothing. No worries. Just 2 peoples quick impressions Fascinator made a great point. Based on when it was taped it would be the fastest break up ever so I'm prob way off.

I would take it as her being told not to give anything away and she was nervous to talk about the FRC at all.

I don't think it means they broke up. But it could mean the something is different- not with who she picked because she wouldn't know people assume she picked Jef- but something strange may have happened that doesn't usually?.

Veg Out- there is an interview on the page back and around the 1:10-120 mark the way she answers a question changes- signs of either not telling the truth, being very uncomfortable with a question etc. Plays with her hair, gets fidget, averts her eyes. It could be nothing. I don't think it means they broke up. But maybe something odd did happen with the ending. Or not..
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:13 pm

I didn't gleam anything from that interview other than she seems perfectly fine with whatever happened. Now, the first date in London quip was a little telling but it could point to Sean or Jef so it's a mute point.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:16 pm

I haven't seen the Video , could some one please post the link Thank you

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 3783373961

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 pm

I haven't seen the Video , could some one please post the link Thank you

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 3783373961

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I didn't gleam anything from that interview other than she seems perfectly fine with whatever happened. Now, the first date in London quip was a little telling but it could point to Sean or Jef so it's a mute point.

I won't think it is mute but it does point to either Jef or Sean but Sean isn't really getting a storyline and we are up to episode 7 well...you can draw conclusions
from there. :Smiley:
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi guys Page 39 of this thread I can't copy the link
around the 110-120 mark of the interview.

Signs of lying, not being completely honest, tend to be:
playing with hair
averting eyes- usually to the left
fidgety
changes in throat- slight movements)
(disclaimer: i work with high risk teens so lying is an issue- but I am not an expert by any means )

Don't forget that she doesn't know F1 is spoiled- so I don't think it is about her choice per say. She has nothing to hide with that. But did she do something different with the ending???

Last edited by shannonmac on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Bloven wrote:
veg_out wrote:Thanks! I was most surprised that Fascinator though was even wondering if they were still together now or not. I was curious about the doubt I'm seeing creeping into some JEM fans' posts. I thought maybe something happened that I missed. Thanks again, B!

No worries! Didn't want to cause a panic Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 2174738820

haha I love that we presume that something like this would cause a panic. More like Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 1039557753. I think this board would crash if anything other than the spoiler actually pans out. Didn't FORT crash each time one of the verteran posters like BG came on an posted the (Actual) ending. Good times.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:26 pm

momoftrips wrote:60 Minutes Interview (Brooke Anderson with Bachelorette)

Here ya go! She plays with her hair several times. Even when the questions are just trivial.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Bloven wrote:
veg_out wrote:Thanks! I was most surprised that Fascinator though was even wondering if they were still together now or not. I was curious about the doubt I'm seeing creeping into some JEM fans' posts. I thought maybe something happened that I missed. Thanks again, B!

No worries! Didn't want to cause a panic Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 2174738820

haha I love that we presume that something like this would cause a panic. More like Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 1039557753. I think this board would crash if anything other than the spoiler actually pans out. Didn't FORT crash each time one of the verteran posters like BG came on an posted the (Actual) ending. Good times.

I don't think this is about who she choses. She doesn't know the ending is spoiled so nothing to hide there. But did she do something different with the ending?? It could be as simple as sending 2 home after the FD's and having 1 their for LCD and FRC. Or it could be something else.
Or I could be all wet and the change in her pattern in the interview means nothing.

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 55 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:29 pm

but body language experts say that touching (not so much for sure ) your hair while talking means lying right ? :Smiley:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

+106
deedreamer
Piper61
chaslom4
jen689
Tattina