SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 pm

pavalygurl wrote:The first date in London is kind of a wash. Her first date with Arie was in her home town, and Sean and Jef were in London. Hard to say if anything was meant by this comment.

Dollywood is not in Charlotte or even NC its in Tennessee. They had to fly to that date. She could have used Bermuda as well since that just aired but for some reason she choose London (Sean or Jef)
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 pm

the correct answer would have been first date in Bermuda or London or Croatia.

The fact that she said only London is def. a Freudian slip to me. Yay Jef & Sean! F2!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 pm

shannonmac wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Freudian slip maybe..." Usually my first date with a guy isn't in London" ...
(at about the 2:12 mark)

Yep!
AND she said that everything has been taped, even with her F2.
And she was GLOWING when she was talking about the end and possibly finding love. beatingheart beatingheart

Okay, I am a bit nervous. I watched it multiple times and stopped and replayed the question about the final two and your pick it is already done and taped. It is around 110:120 mark.
The way she interacts changes significantly. She gets nervous and fidgety and plays with her hair- not good signs generally. She snaps out of it quickly, glows when asked about being engaged- "you'll have to watch to find out" and is confident through the rest of the interview and makes the london comment etc.
Watch it again. When people are lying they tend to play with their hair, avert their eyes to the left etc.
Hope I am making a mountain out of a mole hill... maybe just nerves Suspect

She played with her hair once more on here. I will have to go back and see what the question was about tho.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
shannonmac wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Freudian slip maybe..." Usually my first date with a guy isn't in London" ...

Yep!
And she was GLOWING when she was talking about the end and possibly finding love. beatingheart beatingheart

Okay, I am a bit nervous. I watched it multiple times and stopped and replayed the question about the final two and your pick it is already done and taped. It is around 110:120 mark.
The way she interacts changes significantly. She gets nervous and fidgety and plays with her hair- not good signs generally. She snaps out of it quickly, glows when asked about being engaged- "you'll have to watch to find out" and is confident through the rest of the interview and makes the london comment etc.
Watch it again. When people are lying they tend to play with their hair, avert their eyes to the left etc.

She played with her hair once more on here. I will have to go back and see what the question was about tho.

This will save you some time from Rosepetal
Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion
by Rosepetal Today at 5:53 pm

Em touched her hair 3 times"
- Once when the interviewer mention that it didn't work out with Brad
- Once when the interviewer mention the taping is done even the final 2 taping and Em said un-huh.
- Once when Em said she cried when she sent Joe home.

So if anything and I not sayig it did happen, something wonky went down either before or at the FRC.

ETA: Speculation at best but maybe she did pull an Ali and let F-2 go but after or during the LCD.
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:07 am

shannonmac wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
shannonmac wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Yep!

This will save you some time from Rosepetal
Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion
by Rosepetal Today at 5:53 pm

Em touched her hair 3 times"
- Once when the interviewer mention that it didn't work out with Brad
- Once when the interviewer mention the taping is done even the final 2 taping and Em said un-huh.
- Once when Em said she cried when she sent Joe home.

So if anything and I not sayig it did happen, something wonky went down either before or at the FRC.

ETA: Speculation at best but maybe she did pull an Ali and let F-2 go but after or during the LCD.

Since Em touches her hair a LOT everywhere I don't think anything was given away by this video. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

+106
deedreamer
Piper61
chaslom4
jen689
Tattina