SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Post by rc49ers Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:35 pm

I tried viewing it on Page 39 got sound but No picture , and on here no luck

th video was explained ,what was said Thank you .

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 56 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 56 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 56 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:37 pm

bilolo wrote:but body language experts say that touching (not so much for sure ) your hair while talking means lying right ? :Smiley:

Nothing is 100%. Deception is probably a better word than lying.
But yes touching hair, face can be an indicator- but it is not 100%.
She touches her hair 3x -
2x I sense something is off- that she is not comfortable. 1 re final 2 and final pick question 2. Brad question She changes vs the rest of the interview.
the third time i didn't sense anything was off.

She is not just touching her hair, blinking differently, eyes wider, her head moves down, I can't explain it I just know something is off in those two scenes. But it may not mean anything significant.

But I am not an expert!!!

Last edited by shannonmac on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added info from previous post)
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:43 pm

She plays with her hair alot. So to me that wouldn't say one thing or the other.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Em touched her hair 3 times"
- Once when the interviewer mention that it didn't work out with Brad
- Once when the interviewer mention the taping is done even the final 2 taping and Em said un-huh.
- Once when Em said she cried when she sent Joe home.

So if anything and I not sayig it did happen, something wonky went down either before or at the FRC.

ETA: Speculation at best but maybe she did pull an Ali and let F-2 go but after or during the LCD.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Em touched her hair 3 times"
- Once when the interviewer mention that it didn't work out with Brad
- Once when the interviewer mention the taping is done even the final 2 taping and Em said un-huh.
- Once when Em said she cried when she sent Joe home.

So if anything and I not sayig it did happen, something wonky went down either before or at the FRC.

You have captured it well. I am saying exactly that if something happened it was in that time frame
And nothing may have happened. .
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I didn't gleam anything from that interview other than she seems perfectly fine with whatever happened. Now, the first date in London quip was a little telling but it could point to Sean or Jef so it's a mute point.

I won't think it is mute but it does point to either Jef or Sean but Sean isn't really getting a storyline and we are up to episode 7 well...you can draw conclusions
from there. :Smiley:

I also didn't glean much from the interview other than Emily towing the company line with the prescribed responses. I'd venture to say that her London mention isn't a moot point when it's still arguable if she meant Sean or Jef. Who she meant by that line, if she meant either of them or if she was intentionally saying that to align with the spoiler that says that the F1's first date was in London, is still significant.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 pm

bilolo wrote:but body language experts say that touching (not so much for sure ) your hair while talking means lying right ? :Smiley:
Don't have the answer to that...but she does that alot on the show.

She looked youthful, fresh-faced, radiant and happy in this interview. I don't read anything into any of her mannerisms other than being nervous about answering the questions in such a way that she gives up too much information about the F1.

I don't know if it's been said already, but the reference to "first date in London" to me means simply the fact that living in Charlotte, what are the chances that your first date with anyone would be in London. Surprising that she mentioned their first date being in London though because that was simply Jef and Sean. If she then realized she let it slip, then I could see her nervousness amped up a bit.

Last edited by Piper61 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Bloven wrote:
veg_out wrote:Thanks! I was most surprised that Fascinator though was even wondering if they were still together now or not. I was curious about the doubt I'm seeing creeping into some JEM fans' posts. I thought maybe something happened that I missed. Thanks again, B!

No worries! Didn't want to cause a panic Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 56 2174738820

haha I love that we presume that something like this would cause a panic. More like Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 - Page 56 1039557753. I think this board would crash if anything other than the spoiler actually pans out. Didn't FORT crash each time one of the verteran posters like BG came on an posted the (Actual) ending. Good times.

Yes mam... Crasharooo giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:60 Minutes Interview (Brooke Anderson with Bachelorette)

<object width='400' height='300' id='can' classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000'> <param name='movie' value='http://www.cbs.com/thunder/canplayer/canplayer.swf'></param> <param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param> <param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param> <param name='bgcolor' value='666666'></param> <param name='FlashVars' value='pid=jOY4tUv510OKiLQ_hVUnh4TtN3yqEWjZ&partner=metacafe&autoPlayVid=true'></param> <embed src='http://www.cbs.com/thunder/canplayer/canplayer.swf' bgcolor='666666' name='can' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' flashvars='pid=jOY4tUv510OKiLQ_hVUnh4TtN3yqEWjZ&partner=metacafe&autoPlayVid=true' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' height='300' width='400'> </object>

Here ya go! She plays with her hair several times. Even when the questions are just trivial.

Em always plays with her hair. I didn't see that as she was lying as others are speculating. Honestly, I think she got a little flustered when the interviewer asked her about the F2 and the ending. She was trying not to give anything away, IMO. She did have a twinkle in her eye when asked if she found love! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:05 pm

The first date in London is kind of a wash. Her first date with Arie was in her home town, and Sean and Jef were in London. Hard to say if anything was meant by this comment.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Did anyone catch the most important thing that Emily said in the interview.
"She will never be the Bachelorette again". I'd say the writing is on the wall, she's very happy and in love.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Abc preview up. No Jef :Frown:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

+106
deedreamer
Piper61
chaslom4
jen689
Tattina