SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 20 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by anders Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 pm

He didnt' attend as Ali's plus 1 - he was invited as an alum of the franchise.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:30 pm

And he's hung out with JP in NYC a couple times...I remember seeing pics of him, Graham and JP...and was it Craig, William or Stag with them? Can't remember.

Definitely not Ali's plus one.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:38 pm

They hung out this summer.

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 20 146641575-rosenbaum-roberto-martinez-and-former-gettyimages

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 20 87b72b10 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 20 86669110 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 pm

anders wrote:He didnt' attend as Ali's plus 1 - he was invited as an alum of the franchise.

Thanks. I think the only franchise alum --- not connected to JP or Ashley one way or another --- would be Sean, although that might extend to Jason/Molly and Trista/Ryan, although Ashley probably did connect with them prior to the wedding.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Amberish wrote:
anders wrote:He didnt' attend as Ali's plus 1 - he was invited as an alum of the franchise.

Thanks. I think the only franchise alum --- not connected to JP or Ashley one way or another --- would be Sean, although that might extend to Jason/Molly and Trista/Ryan, although Ashley probably did connect with them prior to the wedding.
:yes: Sean is the only franchise alum who was at the wedding that I wouldn't really call a "friend" of theirs, although they both tweeted nice things about him during Emily's season. Trista/Ryan and Jason/Molly obviously would have been invited, regardless of whether JP and Ashley had any relationship with them, but Ashley has spent time with Trista a number of times, and JP/Ash and Jason/Molly have really friendly conversations on Twitter quite frequently.

I really liked that not every Tom, Dick, and Jane in Bachelornation got an invite to the wedding. No Jesse Csincsak, no Natalie Getz, no Erica Rose, no Pavelka, not even Blake and Holly, who technically were the other franchise "success story." I'm glad that it was legitimately Ashley and JP's wedding, and not just another Bachelornation reunion.

On another note, I wonder if there were cookies at the wedding? giggling
@Roberto_M__Jr
Today is #NationalCookieDay. Grateful to have a day dedicated to the greatest invention in Human Civilization. The End. #GodBlessAmerica
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh hellz yes!! Roberto, don't fight the chemistry with the Ali-gator. Maybe she's all partied out and ready to get wifed now. I can always hope!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 20 21773_447809381947738_1418673669_n

Rumor Fix Our source tell us that Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez are getting back together. What do you think?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Sorry, if this was already posted.

Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez Have Steamy Wedding Sleepover, Says Source

RumorFix is reporting exclusively that J.P. Rosenbaum’s and Ashley Hebert’s weekend wedding served as quite the love fest for former lovers Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez.

After a rather tumultuous relationship, wedding insiders and friends of the pair tell RumorFix they were “shocked” to see Ali and Roberto “looking a little too close for comfort.” Our source continues, “They went home to the same hotel room on Friday night after the rehearsal dinner to the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, CA.”

The lovey dovey act even continued on to the next day when Rosenbaum and Hebert were busy tying the knot on Saturday, December 1. Our source spills, “Ali and Roberto were next to each other the entire night. Sitting basically on top of each other and holding hands every now and then. They even shared a dance.”

And it seems friends of the 29-year-old hunk believe he is far better off without Fedotowsky in his life, our insider tells RumorFix, “Roberto has been flirtatious with several ladies from Bachelor nation and seems like such a happier person without her. Our source says he never had anything much to say about her, but when he did, it was far from positive.” Our source continues, “Everyone thought there was no chance in hell that Roberto would ever get back with Ali after he left her for treating him poorly. The two had some crazy fights and never got along when they were together.”

Friends of Roberto are not pleased by the possible reconciliation and would never approve of him getting back together with Ali after the way she treated him, our source concludes. Ali and Roberto got engaged on the The Bachelorette season six finale in 2010.

http://rumorfix.com/2012/12/ali-fedotowsky-roberto-martinez-have-steamy-wedding-sleepover-says-source/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Here we go with 'a source says' crap. This is what I don't like.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 20 21773_447809381947738_1418673669_n

Rumor Fix Our source tell us that Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez are getting back together. What do you think?

This is an old dated picture when they used to be a couple. I see no truth to this rumor. Foolish is as foolish does.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. :crazed
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 am

Archer23 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

:yes: Sean is the only franchise alum who was at the wedding that I wouldn't really call a "friend" of theirs, although they both tweeted nice things about him during Emily's season. Trista/Ryan and Jason/Molly obviously would have been invited, regardless of whether JP and Ashley had any relationship with them, but Ashley has spent time with Trista a number of times, and JP/Ash and Jason/Molly have really friendly conversations on Twitter quite frequently.

I really liked that not every Tom, Dick, and Jane in Bachelornation got an invite to the wedding. No Jesse Csincsak, no Natalie Getz, no Erica Rose, no Pavelka, not even Blake and Holly, who technically were the other franchise "success story." I'm glad that it was legitimately Ashley and JP's wedding, and not just another Bachelornation reunion.

@Roberto_M__Jr
Today is #NationalCookieDay. Grateful to have a day dedicated to the greatest invention in Human Civilization. The End. #GodBlessAmerica

would Jillian have been considered a friend of theirs? I guess I look at it as a Bach Nation wedding -whether they're actually life long friends or part of that group they'll always be alums of the bach/ette franchise.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:29 am

anders wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

@Roberto_M__Jr

would Jillian have been considered a friend of theirs? I guess I look at it as a Bach Nation wedding -whether they're actually life long friends or part of that group they'll always be alums of the bach/ette franchise.

I'd say there is a connection that probably began with helping Ashley decide to accept the role of Bachelorette. I never kept up, but did she help Ashley and JP with interior design, as she did with Jason/Molly and Ali/Roberto?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088