SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 62 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by NadjaM Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:26 am

Another great Possessionista tweet:

@jenniferweiner I signed my kids up for Bentley's Playland RIGHT after this episode. #Bachelorette

Really, Bentley couldn't possibly be trying to promote Bentley's Playland with his behavior. duh
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 62 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:26 am

I'm starting to think something fits too neatly with JP and Ashley. Like they're saying all the right things to each other to show JP as F1. Ben is completely off the radar now, I don't even know what his personality is. If he's F2 they should be showing something between he and Ashley by now. Very strange editing this season.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 am

Someone tweeted to Fleiss:
Mike give us some light at the end of the tunnel. Does Ashley find her husband? Tonights episode just made me so sad for her!

His reply:
our girl is gonna be just fine!!!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 am

JP knows all about Bentley.

It must still be difficult for him to watch, however... IF he is watching. Personally, I have the feeling he skip tonight... since that Jimmy Kimmel thing is a repeat broadcast, the two are probably in a "safehouse" NOT watching TV as I type this post.

All of this is history for them anyway.

This girl was "falling in love" with William too. The stuff coming from her mouth is... what it is.

Now I know why JP is all over the voiceovers in the previews. Those are there for Ashley more than us, so there is no DOUBT on her part. Also JP is getting the squeaky clean edit with not one morsel of questioning here.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:30 am

Larel wrote:Do we know how much further William gets?

According to a tweet I found a while ago William was back @ home and at work on 4/11. So I think he is eliminated on his 2:1 date along with Ben C in episode 6 right?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:37 am

Alexxxx wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Sorry to jump in here off topic BUT I was just trying to read the spoilers and have gathered that JP and Ben F are the F2..... is that correct? It also seems like Ben was the one originally thought to be F1 but now JP is? could somebody please let me know if this is the way it is -thanks!

You've got it right. yes

thanks :A-okay: I can see JP being the one.. but Ben being part of the F2, sorry but my first reaction is .... "seriously - what does she see in him" I don't find him good looking and his hair is awful. Enjoyed her date with JP but like I said in the nonspoiled thread, it was hard to tell with Bentley's ghost still in the room. I hate that they gave him so much airtime tonight no

Yeah, agree on all points. Ashley certainly didn't choose the best looking F4. Maybe, hopefully she really cares for them. That would be refreshing on this show!

I wonder if her choosing the guys that aren't as good looking as the others, is due to her insecurities? could she be feeling that they can't possibly be into her so she lets' them go, but the average guys she thinks she has a better chance of holding on to? hmmmmm there is something about JP that makes him extremely attractive, but he's not classicly handsome like some of the other guys are. just sayin'.......

eta - but to choose Ames, Constantine and Ben over Ryan??? how is that possible

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:37 am

terabithia wrote:Someone tweeted to Fleiss:
Mike give us some light at the end of the tunnel. Does Ashley find her husband? Tonights episode just made me so sad for her!

His reply:

On the one hand, I believe Fleiss that she will be fine in the end. On the other hand, what does "she's going to be fine" mean to Fleiss? no idea
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:38 am

Looking around twitter/the web/talking with my friends and my sisters, it seems like most people are disgusted with how the show went tonight and what they put her through with both the roast and the Bentley situation. You even have the two success stories in Ali & Trista questioning the higher ups and giving a tsk tsk to what occurred tonight. I would like to hope that maybe Fleiss and TPTB learn from this and don't go this route again...but I'm sure the ratings will be too good and this won't be the last time they go with drama over love.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:39 am

terabithia wrote:Someone tweeted to Fleiss:

His reply:

Didn't JP tell her she would be fine??

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:39 am

oh my, Ashley is so cute in her glasses and JP looked smokin' hot. *dies* And he's totally into her too, he's not acting. If she doesn't want him, I do!!! along with millions of other women.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ash with Ben F to see if they have the same sparks.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:40 am

Maybe "she is just fine" means that they didn't kill her or send her to the mental hospital yet..and by YET I mean there is still a chance.

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:40 am

terabithia wrote:oh my, Ashley is so cute in her glasses and JP looked smokin' hot. *dies* And he's totally into her too, he's not acting. If she doesn't want him, I do!!! along with millions of other women.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ash with Ben F to see if they have the same sparks.

JP all the way for me from first nite..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat