SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 63 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 63 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:45 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:Maybe "she is just fine" means that they didn't kill her or send her to the mental hospital yet..and by YET I mean there is still a chance.

rofl So true.

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 63 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:47 am

AliFedotowsky
It takes a REAL MAN to support her when she is sad about another guy. I respect JP so much! Really liking them together Smiley

chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:47 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:Maybe "she is just fine" means that they didn't kill her or send her to the mental hospital yet..and by YET I mean there is still a chance.
Fleiss probably gave her a year's supply of Xanax and that's what he means. Ass!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 am

chaslom4 wrote:
AliFedotowsky
It takes a REAL MAN to support her when she is sad about another guy. I respect JP so much! Really liking them together Smiley

I agree
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 am

So correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ashley say somewhere that her favorite kind of date was just staying in, drinking wine by the fire?

Hmm, that's weird I feel like I just saw her doing that recently with someone..
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:55 am

she is on KImmel noW

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 63 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:58 am

Gina wrote:
Fleiss probably gave her a year's supply of Xanax and that's what he means. Ass!

rofl
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:00 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:So correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ashley say somewhere that her favorite kind of date was just staying in, drinking wine by the fire?

Hmm, that's weird I feel like I just saw her doing that recently with someone..

Yep, another clue to add to the JP = F1 pile. The pile is astronomical at this point, which makes me a bit...confused. :shock:
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:06 am

Ali Fedotowsky - The Bachelorette Wishing the best for Ashley. I really hope she is able to heal, more forward, and find love!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:07 am

Ali Fedotowsky - The Bachelorette Watching Bentley tonight makes me even MORE grateful for Roberto. I am truly lucky and blessed.

sign heart
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:18 am

Whoa, what a night! First I do have to say I liked JP with her tonight. He was wonderful with her at what was probably her lowest point. They did have more of a real life date and I could see them together. He is one of the good guys.

I also was impressed with Blake..seems like a sweetheart as does Ames who we finally get a bit of time with. I liked Ben C very much as well, but do not see chemistry with Ash. And Ryan P still makes me go hmmm. He is into her, but I am afraid something is amiss. The promos really pick up on this.

I noticed at the RC she gave the first three roses to those guys who were not at the roast..Dino, West and Mickey...just reinforcing how hurt she really was.
William has so much growing up to do. Chris D at 25 is more mature than William is at 30. Felt bad for Chris tonight, the only one besides Jeff to be let go...that sucks.

I think Jeff is a troubled soul. He suffered a brain hemmorhage and his affect is somewhat different because of this I think. He did have some (maybe unintentional) fun lines however.

I am happy to discover that Ben himself did not say Ash had small "tits". He was criticizing Jeff for having said so. I thought his runner up # 3 wasn't too bad. He along with everyone else appeared to be properly chastized at the RC.
With that said I agree with others here that now I am really wondering how he goes from being almost absent to being in the F2. I don't know the early edits etc but this season is crazy.

Finally, my heart breaks for Ash tonight. I hope she is with loved ones as this airs, hopefully her F1 and he is all she hopes for. I think the trip to the far East at this point is a great idea...literally putting distance between what was bad and hopefully what will be good.
One last thing. I do agree that CH was decent and actually good in his conversation with her tonight..
I am exhausted just watching this.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:24 am

Some times you just don't figure in all the cost, before you start a project, clearly Ashley didn't. I really like Ashley, but clearly this is a monked-up season. I'm speaking what I have observed...and my life expereince. I haven't seen anything special going on with JP, even the cupcake line, hasn't given Ashley any goosebumps. I haven't seen any great interest on JP behalf, sure the talk. When I heard what he said in last week show,and watching him I realize it was about the competition. JP surely couldn't be on her radar, for now, if she's in a funk on her date with him over Bentley. Now if she become interested, then it's on the rebound, that has to sting. What I picked up tonight, if smooth operator, would have stayed, he would have been F1. Now if she picks someone, I think it will be JP, if he accept. Sure she has time left and it's still early but wouldn't that put herself in a situation of rushing or forcing some feelings, to end up with someone at the end of this. There's a story here, I'm trying to figure out where they're headed with it. Now that smooth operator has left, I don't know if the show will be fun any more. He made it worth watching. I can't blame the man for being honest, he might not been total honest to Ashley, but he was to the viewers. Ashley just wasn't his taste. It's all entertainment and he entertained.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat