SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 64 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 64 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:31 am

TenleyMolzahn
#Bachelorette is BRUTAL. I'm beside myself that this all went down. I'm reminding myself its a television show!!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 64 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:33 am

[quote="jojo47"]
cupcakes wrote:I'm guessing TPTB didn't show Ashley what Bentley said behind her back so that they can humilate her again when he returns. I can't believe she kisses him in Hong Kong.

How the show has set Ashley up is unforgivable IMO.

Bet she wishes MF would ask her to fix his teeth!!!!![/quote]

I love it...shades of Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man. Somewhere today I read that Bentley is MF's standin this season. :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:35 am

pbmax wrote:Some times you just don't figure in all the cost, before you start a project, clearly Ashley didn't. I really like Ashley, but clearly this is a monked-up season. I'm speaking what I have observed...and my life expereince. I haven't seen anything special going on with JP, even the cupcake line, hasn't given Ashley any goosebumps. I haven't seen any great interest on JP behalf, sure the talk. When I heard what he said in last week show,and watching him I realize it was about the competition. JP surely couldn't be on her radar, for now, if she's in a funk on her date with him over Bentley. Now if she become interested, then it's on the rebound, that has to sting. What I picked up tonight, if smooth operator, would have stayed, he would have been F1. Now if she picks someone, I think it will be JP, if he accept. Sure she has time left and it's still early but wouldn't that put herself in a situation of rushing or forcing some feelings, to end up with someone at the end of this. There's a story here, I'm trying to figure out where they're headed with it. Now that smooth operator has left, I don't know if the show will be fun any more. He made it worth watching. I can't blame the man for being honest, he might not been total honest to Ashley, but he was to the viewers. Ashley just wasn't his taste. It's all entertainment and he entertained.

Watching someone be deliberately cruel is not my idea of entertainment..sorry it just isn't!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:37 am

nutty1 wrote:Does anyone know the reason Bentley returns? (besides being totally producer driven??). I mean, what reason is he going to give her? "I was just passing thru Hong Kong & thought I'd drop by"??
Will anyone really believe he just decided to return on his own?? Maybe buy his own plane ticket there?

I would love to see her turn the tables and play along with him all the way and then deny him at the RC.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am

chaslom4. ITA I thought the entire show sucked tonight and was far from entertaining until her date with JP..only time I smiled and enjoyed it. I think all roasts are cruel and I'm not into having fun at humiliating another person with the fake moniker of 'comedy'..b/s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:42 am

DeAnnaPappas Poor Ashley. #Bachelorette
9 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:42 am

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss
I'm just an old hippy, man. Peace and love to the entire Bachelor Nation...
49 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:45 am

Gina wrote:chaslom4. ITA I thought the entire show sucked tonight and was far from entertaining until her date with JP..only time I smiled and enjoyed it. I think all roasts are cruel and I'm not into having fun at humiliating another person with the fake moniker of 'comedy'..b/s

I'm with ya Gina! My opinion on a few of them went down tonight. What Bentley did was not in the least bit funny or entertaining. To me, it was just unbelievably cruel. JP's date was the best 5 minutes of the show. I agree, the rest of it just plain sucked!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:51 am

NadjaM wrote:
chicagoowl wrote:
NadjaM wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:I remember seeing a tweet from one of the producers I think, saying something about Ashley having to deal with some crazy stuff right then. Do we know what part of filming that would have been?

hmmm 😕

What crazy stuff? Her feelings were hurt by William's joke, she'd known Bentley for a little over two weeks and he decided to leave because of his daughter but left things open with a "dot dot dot"...I don't know if all of this intense drama is real. Chris Harrison mentioned in his blog that they "almost had to shut down production" and that makes me laugh. I call BS.

Oh yeah the "dot dot dot". What a ????? ! Is he for real?

The "dot dot dot", and the fact that she actually re-quoted it in her chat with Chris Harrison, was sort of amusing but mostly confusing and sad.

Dot dot dot.

Yeah. I can't believe he strung her along even as he was leaving with the dot dot dot crap. He was basically hinting to her that if she went the end and dumped her final 2 that he would be there waiting for her. no no Imagine if she listened to him and did that. affraid
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:51 am

San wrote:
fleissmeister Mike Fleiss
I'm just an old hippy, man. Peace and love to the entire Bachelor Nation...
49 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Peace and Love my a@@. Karma is a bitch MF. :twisted:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:53 am

Boy Bentley has friends coming out of the woodwork to defend him. Well one friend (on twitter) and the bentley williams apologists. Fave quote from that page "Bentley did something no other guy has ever done on the show. He passed on all this garbage, said goodbye to the show, and kept Ashley from deeper heartbreak."

Sorry but after what I saw tonight I dont buy what they are selling. TPTB or this group. Bentley knew darn will what he was doing. He said all the right things and reeled her back in whenever he thought she was getting to close to somebody else. I think if Ryan had not received the group date rose and Bentley did, he would have stayed. He knew Ashley was going to give him a rose anyway. He knew he was in no danger of going home. Chris and TPTB should have given Ashley a little more info on what Bentley was doing. Would have served them right if Ash had called the whole thing off. How much money would they lose if that happened? :greenman:

BTW loved the bow tie. Bow ties are cool.

Rant over.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 64 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 64 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 64 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 64 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:12 am

TenleyMolzahn The Bentley shinnanigans just went down on the #Bachelorette - disgusted & disappointed. More thoughts to come at @WetpaintTV ugh!!
12 minutes ago via Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat