SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by Ally Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Borrow all the phones you can,lol. I am making all the accounts I can. Shawn I have no doubt will make the finals. I would like to see Melissa, Shawn and Apolo..
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by cimcoe Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:58 pm

I'm thinking now that their Argentine Tango song is most likely going to be Smooth Criminal. I definitely think that's a song the show will want to use, and no one else has it. Shawn is doing AT as well but her song is "Bad", and Emmitt is doing his Tango to "Leave Me Alone". Apolo and Kelly have Rumbas.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Smooth Criminal could be good I think. Bad would be better probably since it will be a crowd favorite. I like that there are lifts in AT.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:30 pm

My two favorites this season has been Shawn and Melissa. In my opinion, they are the best female dancers there (Sabrina was too). Since Shawn won the mirror ball trophy already, I would like to see Melissa win it this time with Shawn in second place. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Ally wrote:Smooth Criminal could be good I think. Bad would be better probably since it will be a crowd favorite. I like that there are lifts in AT.

Well I was wrong anyway. lol. She got Dirty Diana according to Puredwts.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:07 am

Love that song! It was the first one I thought of and hoped for when I heard it was Michael Jackson week. I think it will make a good AT song.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:45 am

I'll post these here so people can see what Melissa and the others are dancing..

Love_Me if this isn't OK please feel free to delete. )

Shawn/Derek
MJ Dance: Argentine Tango (see PDH)
Knight Rider Bhangra
Voting #: 1-800-868-3402

Apolo/Karina
MJ Dance: Rumba (Song: “Man in the Mirror” by Michael JacksonMan In the Mirror - The Essential Michael Jackson)
Big Top Jazz
Voting #: 1-800-868-3407

Kelly/Val
MJ Dance: Rumba
Surfer Flamenco (Song: ”Malagueña” by Brian Setzer OrchestraMalagueña - Ignition!)
Voting #: 1-800-868-3411

Emmett/Cheryl
MJ Dance: Tango (Song: ”Leave Me Alone” by Michael JacksonLeave Me Alone - Bad (25th Anniversary Special Edition))
Espionage Lindy Hop (Song: “Secret Agent Man” by Johnny RiversSecret Agent Man - Johnny Rivers: Greatest Hits)
Voting #: 1-800-868-3413

Melissa/Tony
MJ Dance: Argentine Tango (Song: “Dirty Diana” by Michael JacksonDirty Diana - Bad (25th Anniversary Special Edition))
Caveman Hustle
Voting #: 1-800-868-3406
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:22 am

Well, you can add me to your voting group. I've been a fan of the show since season 1, but never voted. I really think Melissa deserves the win for how well she's done, and I would REALLY love to see Tony win it too. He seems like such a nice guy and is just happy he's got a partner this time who can actually dance. Since everyone else who's left probably has bigger fan bases, I'm gonna do my part for Melissa and Tony.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 am

Mustang19 wrote:Well, you can add me to your voting group. I've been a fan of the show since season 1, but never voted. I really think Melissa deserves the win for how well she's done, and I would REALLY love to see Tony win it too. He seems like such a nice guy and is just happy he's got a partner this time who can actually dance. Since everyone else who's left probably has bigger fan bases, I'm gonna do my part for Melissa and Tony.

Yay Mustang!! :heyyall: to the Team T-Croft voting block! So happy to have you on board with us! blowkiss
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 am

Anyone have any ideas of what their Caveman Hustle song could be? Someone at Jokers thinks it'll be "Walk the Dinosaur". lol that one would probably work.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:48 am

LOL Need to YouTube that one. Never heard of it. This Caveman Hustle could get interesting... Just hope they get one with a solid beat!

Mustang19 - Welcome aboard! Loving all the new voters Team T-Croft is getting!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 am

MissLittle wrote:LOL Need to YouTube that one. Never heard of it. This Caveman Hustle could get interesting... Just hope they get one with a solid beat!

Mustang19 - Welcome aboard! Loving all the new voters Team T-Croft is getting!

LOL here it is. It's cheesy but it was a hit in the 80s.

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

+34
Diana
beader
karibell72
Mustang19
b