SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by MissLittle Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 am

Dang it! Not available in my country no
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by cimcoe Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:39 pm

MissLittle wrote:Dang it! Not available in my country no

Darn! Does this one work?

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Nope, but I went on YouTube and found this one:

This one works for those of us outside the US. Thanks for looking out for me, though, cimcoe :Smiley:

LOL This one would drive me mental if I had to listen to it all week long. "Boom boom shaka laka laka boom..." I've only listened to it once and it's stuck in my head already... Whatever song they have, I hope it's less... umm, everything. Works for the caveman theme, at least.

Ah, the lovable 80s. Thankfully, my ears were young during the duration of that decade and the music I was mostly exposed to was that of Whitney Houston, Bonnie Tyler and a Swedish singer named Carola.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Just saw it confirmed on Puredwts that they do have Walk the Dinosaur. I agree MissLittle, listening to it all week long would probably make me crazy. lol but it is catchy and I think they can do something fun with it!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Amazing that somebody predicted that song.It could be a crowd pleaser. Glad our group is picking up ppl every week. All credit to Melissa and Tony and how fun they are to watch. Best dancing and best attitudes. Rest up everybody so we can vote all night tomorrow.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:44 pm

After listening to both songs they have this week, I think they both have the potential for great dances. Dramatic for AT and fun for the CH. Will be good contrast.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:25 pm

giggling Oh boy. Bring on the Caveman Hustle. Will be interesting to see the costumes for this one. laugh out loud Just hope Tony doesn't go overboard. Think I'll hold off on listening any more to that song until they actually dance... I'll be ready with my votes early Tuesday morning CET!

Dirty Diana is a great song, so looking forward to seeing the AT for that one. Hope the arrangement is a good one, too.

MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by sassarella Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Is it Monday yet :)) I am 100 percent Melissa and Tony! This should be a pretty interesting week.

sassarella

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Melissa tweeted that Tony tweaked his back and didn't get through the dance at stage rehearsal. Hope he is ok tomorrow.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:36 pm

If he is unable to dance surely they would have a replacement for her.He is having an MRI tomorrow. Hopefully Henry is available if needed.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Ally wrote:Melissa tweeted that Tony tweaked his back and didn't get through the dance at stage rehearsal. Hope he is ok tomorrow.

Oh no! Hope he'll be okay to dance tomorrow! She said he's getting an MRI tomorrow and she's never seen him in pain like this. :Frown:

If he can't dance tomorrow she'll have to dance with a different pro I guess (Henry?) but will he be able to learn and do the choreography in time?
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Hopefully a pro is learning the choreography now just in case.Maybe Tony feels ok enuf to coach a little. Hopefully all that won't be needed. I would think any lifts would be really painful. As if they didn't have enuf to overcome.Ok, I really will be up all night voting.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

+34
Diana
beader
karibell72
Mustang19
b