SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by dee Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

^^ not sure when they're meeting up. But there were tweets saying they were making plans. I don't think they have a specific day yet. Most likely in Vegas.

And no, I haven't checked Sam's tweets... but... Heather tweeted that she was going to her family cabin in Yosemite during the weekend.
Also, Theresa tweeted Heather since Theresa is going back to the Bay Area to celebrate her birthday. Looks like they're both meeting up next week.

So... if they are having a cast meet up, I don't think it'll be next week. The final two couples will probably be a bit busy with the media (at least the winners will be) and just being bombarded on twitter with questions.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:16 pm

I thought after watching the last episode they would not be together. Then when someone said Skip was not following her on twitter it kind of confirmed it. That is too bad.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:48 am

TheresaTrujillo Theresa Trujillo
“@Alyssalovejbieb: @TheresaTrujillo realllyyy? did u guys ever date?”-->we did

So... I guess they did "date" after the show and have ended it sometime after the show was filmed and before their departure was aired on TV.

So I guess those tweets about going to Boston during May, could be when they were still dating. Theresa did state in her facebook that the distance was a huge factor (not surprising) in why things didn't work out.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by milo05 Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:40 pm

So I saw my BIL yesterday. It is quite comical, apparently, all of my husband's aunts are watching the show because Miles is his roommate. The one thing that my BIL told us is that Miles spends a lot of time on Skype, in his bedroom with the door closed. He doesn't know who it is, but that is all he would say. He also said that Miles always plays with them stating that this is the show that he is going home. Apparently, Miles is enjoying his current fame. Wish I had more, but my BIL said that Miles really hasn't said anything regarding the outcome. That he is following the contract really closely.

milo05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Thanks, milo. I really like Miles, he seems very down to earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks for the update milo05!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Thanks for the update milo05! I really like Miles. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Speaking of Miles... he posted this article on his FB fan page.

http://mankatofreepress.com/features/x1555806372/Mankato-native-makes-it-to-finale-of-NBC-reality-show

Doesn't tell us too much, except maybe he's still with Heather since he states something like "if you can go through an adventure together without getting on each others nerves, you can definitely find a way to watch a movie together friday night"

It's also interesting how he ended up being on the show. An NBC casting producer found him in line for the airport security in Miami and proceeded to ask if he was single and took pictures. LOL

Hahaha, my favourite part of the article was when he was surprised about some of the other guys' games and how they flirted and treated the girls "Do you even attract girls in real life?"

Last edited by dee on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Thanks, Dee. That's very interesting stuff about Miles.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 am

Also interesting... this is what Theresa touted:
http://www.tout.com/m/m641wi

Apparently Theresa and Skip made a pact with Sam and Mike that if either couple is the bottom couple, the winning couple will ask to switch partners and become new partners with one of the bottom pair. (i.e. Sam would ask Skip).

I'm guessing since they're filmed 24hrs, the producers knew about this. Wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to keep Heather and Miles longer thereby "switching" things up at the Couples Choice Ceremony.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:11 am

Dee, thanks again. What's your 'gut' feeling on who wins. I know you're just guessing, but you are up on things, (I am not), so I was wondering.
Who do you think wins. Who do you want to win. (maybe not the same thing?). TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:17 am

^^ I have no idea! lol All I know is, I want Heather and Miles to win. Not that I don't like Sam/Mike... but there's just something about Heather and Miles I find really sweet and cute. I'm holding my breath, and I'll just blindly guess Sam/Mike will win. Maybe when they don't, I will be pleasantly surprised.

But my opinion is definitely of the minority haha. What about you (and everyone else?)? Who do you think will win? Who do you want to win?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23