SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 20 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by jurystillout Fri May 13, 2011 5:46 pm

babymama wrote:Ok, here's what I'm allowed to tease knowing that RS will eventually give us the answer when he posts the episode-by-episode spoilers. The answers to all these will I'm sure be in there. Just wanted to do this to prove to you guys I have a source who knows RS and I'm not just stirring up drama. My friend that knows him knows I'm posting this, but she said it was ok, since I'm not giving anything away...

1. Something one of the guys says out of the limo is something we've heard exactly before when someone else exited their limo
2. Something that happens on the first night, then plays out over the next several episodes, is something I can't remember happening in recent memory, if ever.
3. There is a 2-on-1 date this season where both guys go home

That's all I can give for now...

I am going to take a stab at this one. Since I could have it somewhat right but as usual I could be way off in left field. :giggle:

1) The only thing I can think of is when the girls came out of the limo last year and new who Brad was when he was the bachelor last time.

2) Well Tim getting drunk on the first night and then not making to the rose ceremony has never happened before it any of the seasons before. It could be the same pattern where they all go to the cocktail party but then one person does not actually make it the actual rose ceremony.

3) This has happened on Deanna's season where Fred and the other guy some chef, forgot his name was sent home. I think that would be in episode 4 since I was wondering why she only was sending one guy home. (Episode 4 (airing June 13th): 12 to 11 (Dates in Phuket, Thailand). At least in Brad's season he sent 3 home and Ashley is only sending one.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 20 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Every year I hear about all the drama that the current season is going to unfold.
Every year I am basically disappointed. Drama? Really?
So far Villa de la Vina is still standing through each and every seasons' debauchery. It has not been burnt to the ground and no one has gone crazy with graffiti. YET.
Caesar has not run off with any of the rejected ladies or men(he may swing both ways!) and no one has barfed in any of his limo's although it has come close, I suspect. YET.
The main has never ever thrown all the roses in the air and told the group of prospective rosees on the count of three run and grab. Those that come away with a rose will go on to the next round. Come to think of it, those coming away with a rose might have a better chance with chemistry and winning than some of our F2's.
CH has never shown up in his undies. Even though I bet our stylist does a better job of coordinating CH's undies than he does with CH's RC ties. Again, YET.
The DRAMA this show has is manufactured at best and is hype at its worst.
Does MF end up taking Ashley hostage and marrying her at gunpoint and then ordering lasagne on their wedding night? Leaving the drama for her momma? Pffft.
JMHO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Every year I hear about all the drama that the current season is going to unfold.
So far Villa de la Vina is still standing through each and every seasons' debauchery. It has not been burnt to the ground and no one has gone crazy with graffiti. YET.
Caesar has not run off with any of the rejected ladies or men(he may swing both ways!) and no one has barfed in any of his limo's although it has come close, I suspect. YET.
The main has never ever thrown all the roses in the air and told the group of prospective rosees on the count of three run and grab. Those that come away with a rose will go on to the next round. Come to think of it, those coming away with a rose might have a better chance with chemistry and winning than some of our F2's.
CH has never shown up in his undies. Even though I bet our stylist does a better job of coordinating CH's undies than he does with CH's RC ties. Again, YET.
Does MF end up taking Ashley hostage and marrying her at gunpoint and then ordering lasagne on their wedding night? Leaving the drama for her momma? Pffft.
JMHO
omg..Kasha, I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard. I think you nailed it all and figured it out for sure. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri May 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Exactly, Kasha. There is no better evidence that the franchise is s-p-e-n-t than the absurd Mask-Wearing-Guy gag? Really? Who would find that entertaining to watch -- zero suspense, romance, etc. I hate myself for watching this show. But as they said in Brokeback Mountain, I just can't "quit" all of you!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Every year I hear about all the drama that the current season is going to unfold.
JMHO

I did expect to at least see Caesar after he was introduced, but alas no.
You would think Chris would try to spruce up his wardrobe and his act just a little, wouldn't you?
Throwing the roses in the air and rewarding the catchees would be entertaining; however, that would take control of who goes on the the dates out of their hands. Great idea!Don't think something like that has a chance of happening.

Funny post! Do it again sometime. :D

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2011 7:46 pm

jlccaz wrote:Exactly, Kasha. There is no better evidence that the franchise is s-p-e-n-t than the absurd Mask-Wearing-Guy gag? Really? Who would find that entertaining to watch -- zero suspense, romance, etc. I hate myself for watching this show. But as they said in Brokeback Mountain, I just can't "quit" all of you!

I had to re-read the bolded, a coupla times. You almost had me a bit interested: a masked guy with a gag??? Now that might be a bit intriguing for the ole Kash. yes Then I realized it was YOU that was gagging, JL. And here, I thought, perhaps MF was actually jumping the shark and going a bit edgy with the kink prior to the FD. I can visulize MF rubbing his hands in glee. A masked contestant, with mouth gag dressed in black tux, white face paint. A bachelor s/m mime. That could be drama. That could be the FIR.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 13, 2011 11:10 pm

JMHO

My chuckle for the evening. Thanks rofl
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sun May 15, 2011 10:18 pm

RS tweeted the link to the TVGrapevine preview of the M&G

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/video/viewvideo/56/entertainment/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-preview-2
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 16, 2011 12:12 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:RS tweeted the link to the TVGrapevine preview of the M&G

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/video/viewvideo/56/entertainment/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-preview-2

RS' Tweet ~
RealitySteve Courtesy of TVGrapevine, footage of all the limo exits & inside the cocktail party on night one for Ashleys 25 guys. Link in next tweet...

ljkwilliams
With less than 2 weeks to go, where are my #Bachelorette spoliers @RealitySteve ??? I believe you're a week overdue. #boo

RealitySteve @ljkwilliams Its coming soon
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon May 16, 2011 12:14 am

Love_Me wrote:Thanks San and Alanna! I am anxious to see who the F2 might be. Smiley

RS originally said he was going to post on Wednesday which he didn't. The FRC was last week. RS hasn't posted yet because I don't think he knows - which is ok with me. I would like for him to post what he does have and just state that.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon May 16, 2011 12:25 am

I think he should just go ahead and post what he knows already. It would at least give us a head start with our sleuthing!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 12:27 am

Bloomers wrote:

RS originally said he was going to post on Wednesday which he didn't. The FRC was last week. RS hasn't posted yet because I don't think he knows - which is ok with me. I would like for him to post what he does have and just state that.

this is from RS' last post on 5/6. he never says he was supposed to post this past Wednesday. don't know where you got that from. i'm not trying to defend him here, but it's awfully hard not to when everything is on his site and still people misquote him.

Sometime next week, I plan on posting my episode-by-episode spoilers. They are down to the final two. I know who they are. Just waiting to see if I can get any info on the final one, plus some minor details on earlier dates, so I can release it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59
Iam4UGA
BlondieGal
noobsleuth