SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 4:15 am

Bloomers wrote:

Fleiss intimated drama, and those would be dramatic for Ashley. no idea

There's drama every season. That's nothing new. It's just nothing you mentioned above. Bentley isn't there for the right reasons, and exits the show in episode 3. RS spilled that already. As far as I know, he doesn't return to the show at any point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 14, 2011 4:19 am

Is it that Jeff wears the mask on the first night and on the next couple of episodes after that?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 14, 2011 4:21 am

babymama wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Fleiss intimated drama, and those would be dramatic for Ashley. no idea

There's drama every season. That's nothing new. It's just nothing you mentioned above. Bentley isn't there for the right reasons, and exits the show in episode 3. RS spilled that already. As far as I know, he doesn't return to the show at any point.

If I am not mistaken, this is the first time that Fleiss has gotten directly involved in commenting while filming is happening in such a way as tweeting. Somehow, although he may well be exaggerating it does have the ring of ominous to it.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Sat May 14, 2011 4:25 am

Thanks babymama for giving us what you can. Let me *swag* away here.

Could the 2:1 date where both fellas go home be right before the HTDs as MF did "tweet" that Ashley was having difficulties during that filming timeframe but worked through it.

*scientific wild-ass guess :D

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:31 am

Bloomers wrote:
babymama wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Thank you. We do want you to post with us Smiley , but we don't appreciate anyone just stirring the pot for the sake of doing it. It's just like at school...no one likes that person. hmmm

I don't consider this stirring the pot since this you'll all see what I'm talking about once RS releases his spoilers. I know plenty of other things but this is all I can share now. And if people start guessing, I'm sorry, but I can't say yes or no to anything.

Fair enough! I can and will speculate around you 😆....

All right, peeps! Let's go... It has been suggested that perhaps it is someone who gets no 1-1 before the HTs ala DeAnna in Brad's season, and we all know how that one turned out..... hmmm Rolling Eyes However, that is a hmmmm....possibility.

If we want to go for a bit of a shocker, we can pull back in the guy that she is warned about from the M&G who is "not there for the right reasons" who hangs around until the 3rd eppie or so and leaves. He doesn't have a 1-1. Maybe in a huge surprise, we get him pulled back in to go further in the process, and we find out he is afterall trustworthy, or is he really? Maybe only time will tell... Story is set up in earliest previews.

Or - unfortunately, we can go for the media and trash, and somehow it is West someway or the other with all that sad tale, and the kind of publicity that Fleiss loves even if it is bad......

Regarding the bolded, I believe that Bentley gets tossed after epi 3, no 1 on 1 and Ashley was forewarned about the guy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sat May 14, 2011 5:38 am

San wrote:Is it that Jeff wears the mask on the first night and on the next couple of episodes after that?

The closest think we've had too that was Justin and his wrestling garb. I think there was evena second wrestler who did something similar but, he got cut the first night.

Mickey is a favorite and he kisses Ashley on the M&G night. However, we've had the Lead get kisses on the first night especially on the Bachelor.

Have to check what else is noted as happening among the favorites on the first night.

ETA: Notable 1st night events from press release-

1. "including a handsome chef who steals a kiss; Mickey, a handsome chef, can't help himself and steals a kiss." Favorite-Potential F4

2. "a Wall St. banker who brings her a pair of ballet tickets; A sharp Wall Street banker, Ames, is right on the money when he offers Ashley a pair of tickets to the ballet." Final 6

3. "a winery owner who pours her a bottle of her own special vintage; Ben F., a vintner who knows his way around fine wines, pours a glass for Ashley from her own special vintage he created." Favorite-F4

4. "a solar energy executive who will try to light up Ashley's life ; A successful and upbeat solar energy executive is the first to get alone time with her and manages to calm her fears that the men won't like her. " Ryan P-Potential F4-somewhat Favorite-part of 4 to watch I'm thinking the whole light up Ashley's life may be doing the blowing fire ove alcohol trick like Deanna did during Brad's season. I think I saw pic of someone doing this in previews or it may be someone once they go overseas.

5. "One clever man introduces Ashley to his mother via speakerphone; Matt scores big points for introducing Ashley to his mother over a speakerphone."

6. "Another bachelor peaks her curiosity from across the room with a romantic message on giant cue cards; Ben C., an attorney, makes his case by communicating a romantic message to her from across the room on giant cue cards. " This reminds me of Chris L calling his dad on his date with Ali.

7. "Ashley is thrilled when one bachelor begins to serenade her with a guitar, but is startled at the outcome; Mike has a special song for the Bachelorette and starts to accompany himself on his guitar, but she is unprepared for what happens next."

Last edited by nikkij_26 on Sat May 14, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 14, 2011 6:03 am

Has Rs tweeted about when we might expect his blog with this new information to be posted?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 14, 2011 6:07 am

Love_Me wrote:Has Rs tweeted about when we might expect his blog with this new information to be posted?

His last tweet to someone says that when he gets all of the info on each episode, then he'll post.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 14, 2011 6:07 am

Love_Me wrote:Has Rs tweeted about when we might expect his blog with this new information to be posted?

Only that he'll post when he has every ep. No idea when but I imagine as soon as he can to beat the promos/Fleiss to the punch.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 14, 2011 6:16 am

Thanks San and Alanna! I am anxious to see who the F2 might be. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 14, 2011 6:17 am

Love_Me wrote:Thanks San and Alanna! I am anxious to see who the F2 might be. Smiley

Just for fun I'm going to guess Mickey and Dino, with Ben being F3 and Ryan F4. I'm excited to see too!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat May 14, 2011 6:39 am

Okay, random far out thought. A "girlfriend" shows up at one of the HTD's. That would be a first :giggle:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59
Iam4UGA