SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 pm

estahafa wrote:
goodgal wrote:I am really starting to think Chris Harrison marries someone tonight.

There's a greater chance it will be JP and Ashley that he marries--not tonight.

i don't see jp and ashley taking the spotlight away from jef and emily. I mean the atfrc is about jef and emily not about jp and ashley!

Last edited by jefandemilyfan25 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by cupcakes Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard
I can't believe the finale is finally here! Who is going to be watching tonight? My stomach is in knots live tv makes me nervous!
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
Because you never know what can happen at a LIVE AFR we have a priest, a rabbi AND a monk standing by
Expand

They are having to much fun with this lol

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:49 pm

cupcakes wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
Because you never know what can happen at a LIVE AFR we have a priest, a rabbi AND a monk standing by
Expand

Yes, they are - would they be joking around like this if it was something bad?? I don't think so - too bad they didn't have tweets during Jen and Jason then we could compare. None of the other sets looked quite like what was in that picture.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Expand

They are having to much fun with this laugh out loud

Ok, that makes it official. No wedding! giggling
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Expand

And Emily would not get married by a priest (she's not Catholic) a rabbi (she's not Jewish) or a monk (she's not Buddhist) giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:52 pm

just logic wrote:
Expand

Yes, they are - would they be joking around like this if it was something bad?? I don't think so - too bad they didn't have tweets during Jen and Jason then we could compare. None of the other sets looked quite like what was in that picture.

I agree, nuttin' bad ... just a happy ending!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
Expand

And Emily would not get married by a priest (she's not Catholic) a rabbi (she's not Jewish) or a monk (she's not Buddhist) giggling

Well, I don't think there's a wedding (hope not) but he said 'standin by' as in "in case" (in case the minister passes out-some seem to be implying that CH has the ability to marry people????) If so, I didn't know that.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 36 ?size=lTweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 36 AycE9-UCUAAfP5_

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:29 pm

cupcakes wrote:Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 36 ?size=lTweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 36 AycE9-UCUAAfP5_

Great Pictures! Thanks for bringing them over here CC! Ashley, I love your dress and necklace! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 36 1825223857
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Are Ashley S and her boyfriend still together?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:48 pm

jefandemilyfan25 wrote:
estahafa wrote:
goodgal wrote:I am really starting to think Chris Harrison marries someone tonight.

There's a greater chance it will be JP and Ashley that he marries--not tonight.

i don't see jp and ashley taking the spotlight away from jef and emily. I mean the atfrc is about jef and emily not about jp and ashley!

LOL! If you don't see JP and Ashley agreeing to get married tonight, then there's even lesser chance Emily and whoever she picks will say I do at the ATFRC! :Biggrin:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+90
Iam4UGA
Alexxxx
michelle1109
Larel
mare2