SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 83 1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:30 am

In the fourth episode of "The Bachelorette," which will air Monday, June 13 (8:00-10:01p.m., ET), Ashley hopes that southern Thailand will be the perfect place to start over and move forward in her search for a happy ending, as she begins her round-the-world journey with the 12 remaining men. How will she be affected long term by Bentley's deceitfulness and game playing? One of the best ways to help mend a broken heart is to get involved in helping others, so Ashley takes 10 of the bachelors to assist in the renovation of Baan San Fan orphanage, which houses children who lost parents in the devastating 2004 tsunami. The Bachelorette also explores some astonishing sea caves off the coast of Thailand with Ames, as she attempts to delve into their relationship. And will a cancelled first date with Constantine lead to something more romantic and exciting? Everything has changed for Ashley. Still shaken from the raw emotions she felt about Bentley, she needs to make sure these guys are all here for her. Finally, two men face off as nerves are fraying before the dramatic rose ceremony.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:46 am

"Episode 704" - Ashley hopes that southern Thailand will be the perfect place to start over and move forward in her search for a happy ending, as she begins her round-the-world journey with the 12 remaining men. How will she be affected long term by Bentley's deceitfulness and game playing? One of the best ways to help mend a broken heart is to get involved in helping others, so Ashley takes 10 of the bachelors to assist in the renovation of Baan San Fan orphanage, which houses children who lost parents in the devastating 2004 tsunami. The Bachelorette also explores some astonishing sea caves off the coast of Thailand with Ames, as she attempts to delve into their relationship. And will a cancelled first date with Constantine lead to something more romantic and exciting? Everything has changed for Ashley. Still shaken from the raw emotions she felt about Bentley, she needs to make sure these guys are all here for her. Finally, two men face off as nerves are fraying before the dramatic rose ceremony, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.

After arriving at the Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa in southern Thailand, Constantine discovers he is the first to get an individual date. The couple is looking forward to an adventure on the seas, but as luck would have it, choppy surf and high winds force Ashley to cancel the date. Instead, the two head into town to shop, sightsee and even get some love advice from the locals. The handsome bachelor is taking some of the sting out of Ashley's aching heart. But she needs a real romantic connection. Will Constantine assure Ashley that his is there for her for the long haul and be offered a rose, or will he be the first man sent home from Thailand?

The next day, in an effort to see another side of her bachelors, Ashley takes 10 of her men on a group date that really will make a difference. She meets them at Baan San Fan orphanage, which houses some of the children who lost their parents in the horrific 2004 tsunami. The men quickly take up renovating, painting and decorating the place these youngsters now call home. Ben even decides to paint a mural for the kids. For the moment, J.P. concentrates on the work even though he has other romantic things on his mind. At the after party, however, one bachelor demands more of Ashley's time and J.P. is emboldened to make a move. Who will Ashley decide has made her world a better place and thus get the rose?

The Bachelorette finally does get to take to the sea with Ames as she explores what a possible relationship would be like with him. Kayaking through the sea caves, Ames surprises her with his charm, wit and intelligence, but will his valiant romantic gestures snag him a coveted rose?

The twists and turns keep coming, and at the dramatic rose ceremony, Ashley, still emotional from her run-in with Bentley, expresses her apprehension about whether the bachelors are really here for her. But as time grows short, Blake confronts Ryan P. about the fact that he is annoying all the other men. At the end of the night, 11 men join Ashley as they look forward to more adventures on their trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by connorsmom Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:40 pm

I love that we have a thread even before the show starts! Love_Me, you're awesome. Smiley
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:07 pm

connorsmom wrote:I love that we have a thread even before the show starts! Love_Me, you're awesome. Smiley

Aww Thank you so much. I thought it was a good idea to start a thread way before the show starts each week to discuss what might happen. You are sweet. Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers 1839924927

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers 4219981604
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Love_Me wrote:"Episode 704" - Ashley hopes that southern Thailand will be the perfect place to start over and move forward in her search for a happy ending, as she begins her round-the-world journey with the 12 remaining men. How will she be affected long term by Bentley's deceitfulness and game playing? One of the best ways to help mend a broken heart is to get involved in helping others, so Ashley takes 10 of the bachelors to assist in the renovation of Baan San Fan orphanage, which houses children who lost parents in the devastating 2004 tsunami. The Bachelorette also explores some astonishing sea caves off the coast of Thailand with Ames, as she attempts to delve into their relationship. And will a cancelled first date with Constantine lead to something more romantic and exciting? Everything has changed for Ashley. Still shaken from the raw emotions she felt about Bentley, she needs to make sure these guys are all here for her. Finally, two men face off as nerves are fraying before the dramatic rose ceremony, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.

After arriving at the Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa in southern Thailand, Constantine discovers he is the first to get an individual date. The couple is looking forward to an adventure on the seas, but as luck would have it, choppy surf and high winds force Ashley to cancel the date. Instead, the two head into town to shop, sightsee and even get some love advice from the locals. The handsome bachelor is taking some of the sting out of Ashley's aching heart. But she needs a real romantic connection. Will Constantine assure Ashley that his is there for her for the long haul and be offered a rose, or will he be the first man sent home from Thailand?

The next day, in an effort to see another side of her bachelors, Ashley takes 10 of her men on a group date that really will make a difference. She meets them at Baan San Fan orphanage, which houses some of the children who lost their parents in the horrific 2004 tsunami. The men quickly take up renovating, painting and decorating the place these youngsters now call home. Ben even decides to paint a mural for the kids. For the moment, J.P. concentrates on the work even though he has other romantic things on his mind. At the after party, however, one bachelor demands more of Ashley's time and J.P. is emboldened to make a move. Who will Ashley decide has made her world a better place and thus get the rose?

The Bachelorette finally does get to take to the sea with Ames as she explores what a possible relationship would be like with him. Kayaking through the sea caves, Ames surprises her with his charm, wit and intelligence, but will his valiant romantic gestures snag him a coveted rose?

The twists and turns keep coming, and at the dramatic rose ceremony, Ashley, still emotional from her run-in with Bentley, expresses her apprehension about whether the bachelors are really here for her. But as time grows short, Blake confronts Ryan P. about the fact that he is annoying all the other men. At the end of the night, 11 men join Ashley as they look forward to more adventures on their trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Didn't Brad and Shawntal do the same thing? Shop at a local place and get some love advice from an older lady? Not very original no idea

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:"Episode 704" - Ashley hopes that southern Thailand will be the perfect place to start over and move forward in her search for a happy ending, as she begins her round-the-world journey with the 12 remaining men. How will she be affected long term by Bentley's deceitfulness and game playing? One of the best ways to help mend a broken heart is to get involved in helping others, so Ashley takes 10 of the bachelors to assist in the renovation of Baan San Fan orphanage, which houses children who lost parents in the devastating 2004 tsunami. The Bachelorette also explores some astonishing sea caves off the coast of Thailand with Ames, as she attempts to delve into their relationship. And will a cancelled first date with Constantine lead to something more romantic and exciting? Everything has changed for Ashley. Still shaken from the raw emotions she felt about Bentley, she needs to make sure these guys are all here for her. Finally, two men face off as nerves are fraying before the dramatic rose ceremony, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.

Wow, they sure are selling us JP! I'm getting more suspicious with each episode!
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm wondering if this statement:
J.P. concentrates on the work even though he has other romantic things on his mind.
might play out something like this-- since they are at the orphanage and helping to build it (I think that is what I remembered from another episode description) JP goes into "work mode" since that is his expertise. I know he is on a date but, they are also trying to give back and I think seeing a guy that you're dating at work-- taking command and making a difference can be a very attractive sight. There's a difference between a guy holding a paint brush vs. a guy helping to make the walls of a building be more stable and safe. (Not that the guy holding a paint brush isn't doing good too, but-- each to their own abilitiy.)

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Peppermom wrote:
Didn't Brad and Shawntal do the same thing? Shop at a local place and get some love advice from an older lady? Not very original no idea

yup they did, Ali and Frank did a shopping date as well. Reid and Jill had their market shopping on Spain, Ali and Jake window shopped in San Fran, Kyp and Jill did market shopping before going to her place. Andy and Danielle had a fortune teller. I know there have been others that have gotten relationship advice, but alas, it's far too early in the morning for me to remember.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 pm

anders wrote:
Peppermom wrote:

yup they did, Ali and Frank did a shopping date as well. Reid and Jill had their market shopping on Spain, Ali and Jake window shopped in San Fran, Kyp and Jill did market shopping before going to her place. Andy and Danielle had a fortune teller. I know there have been others that have gotten relationship advice, but alas, it's far too early in the morning for me to remember.....
This just made me laugh Frank carrying his rug home.. rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:25 pm

[quote="Hotmomma"]
anders wrote:This just made me laugh Frank carrying his rug home.. rofl

Hey-- I've often wondered what happened to that rug! Was it a parting gift for Frank or did some lucky producer end up with it?!?! :awesome:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:57 pm

[quote="LibbyBell"]
Hotmomma wrote:

Hey-- I've often wondered what happened to that rug! Was it a parting gift for Frank or did some lucky producer end up with it?!?! :awesome:

I think it ended up in his parents' basement -- along with Frank!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:07 am

[quote="mnmhughes"]
LibbyBell wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

I think it ended up in his parents' basement -- along with Frank!

rofl Oh my!! you're probably right!!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 83 1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+64
albean99
JBF
Pattycake92
Doats
jello1592