SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jelle Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:53 pm

There is nothing to say that TPTB havent done the same thing this season as last, but IF they have, I think they will take another tack - perhaps one not so drastic. The edit contributed to Chantal not being the next b'ette, and certainly contributed to the friction between Brad and Emily during that time. Not good for the show on either count.

Could they have done the same again this season ... sure. I hope they get better at it then. We just need to figure out how.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Taking off JP rose colored glasses for a minute.

Episode 3 ~ JP 1 on 1
Episode 5 ~ Ben F 1 on 1
Episode 6 ~ JP 1 on 1
Episode 7 ~ Ben F 1 on 1
Episode 8 ~ HTD's

So, they both have two 1 on 1's.

Question for sleuthers: Does the F1 usually get the last 1 on 1 before a HTD or is that the F2. Who picks the order of the 1 on 1's ~ TPTB or Ashley? Do you think the order of the 1 on 1's is any clue? Thanks..

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Gina wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
reason wrote:It will be over when she sees him to let go because someone else will have stolen her heart by then. Ben F is very interested in he but he is shy around her with the whole process, he does have a hugh crush on her, he is watching trust me, he will strike when it is right.

I think Ashley will finally notice Ben this week, and I'm excited to see them interact. Isn't his 1-on-1 date next week? Maybe their love story really takes off! :hug:
Taking off JP rose colored glasses for a minute.

Episode 3 ~ JP 1 on 1
Episode 5 ~ Ben F 1 on 1
Episode 6 ~ JP 1 on 1
Episode 7 ~ Ben F 1 on 1
Episode 8 ~ HTD's

Question for sleuthers: Does the F1 usually get the last 1 on 1 before a HTD or is that the F2. Who picks the order of the 1 on 1's ~ TPTB or Ashley? Do you think the order of the 1 on 1's is any clue? Thanks.

Roberto and Emily had 1-1s during Ep.7 right before HTs. Usually the producers set up the dates.

Frank and Chantal had 1-1s during Ep. 6.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Thanks, Bloomers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:00 am

[Was that said before or after Bentley left? And maybe it doesn't matter either way since she obviously was still shaken up about Bentley even after her great date with JP.[/quote]

Yes it was said after bentley left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:00 am

jelle wrote:There is nothing to say that TPTB havent done the same thing this season as last, but IF they have, I think they will take another tack - perhaps one not so drastic. The edit contributed to Chantal not being the next b'ette, and certainly contributed to the friction between Brad and Emily during that time. Not good for the show on either count.

Could they have done the same again this season ... sure. I hope they get better at it then. We just need to figure out how.

Well let's hope they learned a lesson...maybe that their efforts to spoil RS backfired and worked against them instead for them.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 am

klarson79 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I wouldn't mind Ben as the hidden F1.

Neither would I nutty

I just feel badly if he is, since all we hear about is Bentley being the one she "wanted" at the end, and JP's kisses being "magical."

I feel badly for whoever is F1. They have made it look like Bentley was the guy that she truly wanted. She really isn't doing anything much to refute it with her interviews, and that one clip shows that what she said was that (paraphrase) JP had in the kisses, but Bentley had it in the heart which is just not very reassuring.

Yes, she said that when Bentley left. However, a week later, she talked about how JP's kisses were "magical" and "the best she's had there, by far." Hopefully, if Ben is F1, that was said BEFORE she ever kissed him.

This is what Gina Carbone on Wetpaint posted in her episode review:

“JP over Bentley in the kiss department,” she says. It’s interesting, because in the media screener they showed online earlier this week, she also adds “But Bentley over JP in the heart department.” But ABC deleted that in the version that aired. Hmm....

That would really hurt whoever her F1 is...no no
I agree, she is not showing us a happy, elated and in love Ashley post season. hmmm

Was that said before or after Bentley left? And maybe it doesn't matter either way since she obviously was still shaken up about Bentley even after her great date with JP.

I believe it was said after her date with JP.
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:03 am

Gina wrote:Taking off JP rose colored glasses for a minute.

Episode 3 ~ JP 1 on 1
Episode 5 ~ Ben F 1 on 1
Episode 6 ~ JP 1 on 1
Episode 7 ~ Ben F 1 on 1
Episode 8 ~ HTD's

Question for sleuthers: Does the F1 usually get the last 1 on 1 before a HTD or is that the F2. Who picks the order of the 1 on 1's ~ TPTB or Ashley? Do you think the order of the 1 on 1's is any clue? Thanks..

Yes in the past the final one always get the last date before hometown dates in some season. Jen = Plo, Sarah = Travis, Ryan = trista, Jerry = Jen. Andrew = Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:03 am

Wasn't there a discussion about Chantal's second date being out of line because there was no way they were going to put Emily on the swim suit date, so Chantal's was actually sooner than it should have been? Couldn't they have switched up Ben and JP's dates so that JP had his date when Bentley comes back?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:04 am

cupcakes wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I wouldn't mind Ben as the hidden F1.

Neither would I nutty

I just feel badly if he is, since all we hear about is Bentley being the one she "wanted" at the end, and JP's kisses being "magical."

I feel badly for whoever is F1. They have made it look like Bentley was the guy that she truly wanted. She really isn't doing anything much to refute it with her interviews, and that one clip shows that what she said was that (paraphrase) JP had in the kisses, but Bentley had it in the heart which is just not very reassuring.

Yes, she said that when Bentley left. However, a week later, she talked about how JP's kisses were "magical" and "the best she's had there, by far." Hopefully, if Ben is F1, that was said BEFORE she ever kissed him.

This is what Gina Carbone on Wetpaint posted in her episode review:

“JP over Bentley in the kiss department,” she says. It’s interesting, because in the media screener they showed online earlier this week, she also adds “But Bentley over JP in the heart department.” But ABC deleted that in the version that aired. Hmm....

That would really hurt whoever her F1 is...no no
I agree, she is not showing us a happy, elated and in love Ashley post season. hmmm

Was that said before or after Bentley left? And maybe it doesn't matter either way since she obviously was still shaken up about Bentley even after her great date with JP.

I believe it was said after her date with JP.

Thanks! Very interesting that it was edited out then in the version that aired. Hmm...kind of a positive for JP, in a weird way! Bummer that she said it, but...

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:05 am

No because ben would have gotten 6 and 7 date too near. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:06 am

There was no need to aire that comment. It was counter productive all way around
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+64
albean99
JBF
Pattycake92
Doats
jello1592