SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 am

reason wrote:
Gina wrote:Taking off JP rose colored glasses for a minute.

Episode 3 ~ JP 1 on 1
Episode 5 ~ Ben F 1 on 1
Episode 6 ~ JP 1 on 1
Episode 7 ~ Ben F 1 on 1
Episode 8 ~ HTD's

So, they both have two 1 on 1's.

Question for sleuthers: Does the F1 usually get the last 1 on 1 before a HTD or is that the F2. Who picks the order of the 1 on 1's ~ TPTB or Ashley? Do you think the order of the 1 on 1's is any clue? Thanks..

Yes in the past the final one always get the last date before hometown dates in some season. Jen = Plo, Sarah = Travis, Ryan = trista, Jerry = Jen. Andrew = Jen
Thanks reason and Emily got the last 1 on 1 before the HTD. Seems like a pattern.

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Jeepers Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:11 am

Thank you Gina..... ""Ben F. got that group date rose of her favorite date, she'll "remember for the rest of her life"""

Says ALOT right there
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 am

Jeepers wrote:There was no need to aire that comment. It was counter productive all way around

Unless Ben F. is final 1 and he knows he got close to Ash after her first date with JP, then he'll know that her feelings changed after the two of them got closer??

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 am

Coastal wrote:
Jeepers wrote:There was no need to aire that comment. It was counter productive all way around

Unless Ben F. is final 1 and he knows he got close to Ash after her first date with JP, then he'll know that her feelings changed after the two of them got closer??

Good point. At that point Ash and Ben were not close. Just a few minutes together. After Bentley leaves he gets more time with her, so it probably wouldn't bother Ben if he is F1.
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:17 am

cupcakes wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Good point. At that point Ash and Ben were not close. Just a few minutes together. After Bentley leaves he gets more time with her, so it probably wouldn't bother Ben if he is F1.

Maybe a reaffirmation to Ben that her feelings in general changed after Ben and Ash got to know each other??

Back to top Go down

Post by Samiesmom2 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:25 am

Gina wrote:Taking off JP rose colored glasses for a minute.

Episode 3 ~ JP 1 on 1
Episode 5 ~ Ben F 1 on 1
Episode 6 ~ JP 1 on 1
Episode 7 ~ Ben F 1 on 1
Episode 8 ~ HTD's

So, they both have two 1 on 1's.

Question for sleuthers: Does the F1 usually get the last 1 on 1 before a HTD or is that the F2. Who picks the order of the 1 on 1's ~ TPTB or Ashley? Do you think the order of the 1 on 1's is any clue? Thanks..

On Ali's show Episode 7 was held in Portugal. She had three 1 on 1 dates and a 2 on one date. Her first 1 on 1 date was with Roberto, 2nd 1 on 1 date with Kirk and 3rd and last 1 on 1 date with Chris. Her 2 on 1 date was with Frank and Ty and I believe it took place right after Roberto's date. The RC was right after Chris' date and Ty was let go. This is the data for Episode 7 of Ashley's show. Since Ben will have the 2nd 1 on 1 date on Episode 7 that would match up with Kirk's 1 on 1 date on Ali's Episode 7. What is different this season is that Ryan will have his one and only 1 on 1 date, from which he will be sent home, right before the HTD. Added note Ames only gets one 1 on 1 date.

Episode 7: (In Taiwan, 6 down to 4) 1-on-1: Constantine. 1-on-1: Ben F. Group Date: Ames, JP, Lucas. JP gets a rose. 1-on-1: Ryan. He gets sent home on this date.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Ryan Park sent home on his 1-on-1. Lucas Daniels eliminated at the ceremony.

Samiesmom2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:30 am

Thanks sammiesmom2. Guess my post wasn't clear. I was only comparing the 1 on 1 date time frames of the reported F1 & F2 guys, Ben F. and JP..not the others. Yes, I'm aware of those others 1 on 1's of Dino, Ames, and Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 am

Jeepers wrote:Thank you Gina..... ""Ben F. got that group date rose of her favorite date, she'll "remember for the rest of her life"""

Says ALOT right there

I take that with a grain of salt though. I remember Ali saying her favorite date was the JR concert, which got my hopes up for Chris :laughingoutlou. And if I remember correctly Brad said his favorite date was something that he didn't do with Emily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:32 am

Max64 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Thank you Gina..... ""Ben F. got that group date rose of her favorite date, she'll "remember for the rest of her life"""

Says ALOT right there

I take that with a grain of salt though. I remember Ali saying her favorite date was the JR concert, which got my hopes up for Chris :laughingoutlou. And if I remember correctly Brad said his favorite date was something that he didn't do with Emily.
Yep, I forgot about that. As it turned out, it was because Josh Rardin is her fav. singer, not because she was with Chris L. dancing on the rooftop sick. laugh out loud And she tweeted she and Roberto went to JR concert after the show or met him, I think?.

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 am

Only thing this time both JP and Ben is on this date her final 2 guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:35 am

reason wrote:Only thing this time both JP and Ben is on this date.
So they both are there, but only Ben F. gets the date rose, is that was you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:36 am

No she said this is her favorite date, and both ben and JP is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+64
albean99
JBF
Pattycake92
Doats
jello1592