SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 24 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 am

Gina wrote:
reason wrote:Only thing this time both JP and Ben is on this date.
So they both are there, but only Ben F. gets the date rose, is that was you mean?

I would have to bet that its her favorite date because of the activity they are doing, volunteering and helping kids.

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:42 am

Gina wrote:
So they both are there, but only Ben F. gets the date rose, is that was you mean?

I think the producers make them spread the group dates around. If the lead always gave it to his/her F1, there would be no suspense or drama. That doesn't mean, however, that her favorite date wasn't a shout out to Ben F. if he is indeed her F1, since he has been non-existent in the edit.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:43 am

Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:

I think the producers make them spread the group dates around. If the lead always gave it to his/her F1, there would be no suspense or drama. That doesn't mean, however, that her favorite date wasn't a shout out to Ben F. if he is indeed her F1, since he has been non-existent in the edit.

Yes, this is true, or else Roberto would have gotten every single rose Ali had to hand out. :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:45 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:

Yes, this is true, or else Roberto would have gotten every single rose Ali had to hand out. :giggle:

I agree she needs to spread the roses :laughingoutlou Interesting though Ben gets a 1-1 before HTD's, and JP get the GDR before HTD's no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:46 am

I don't know if Ash saying her favorite date was this group date is a shout-out to her F1 or not. But it's very possible that it was simply her favorite due to the activity and how they could make a difference. Also, past leads have mentioned their favorite dates being ones their F1s weren't on so it could mean nothing, or could mean something. no idea

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 87b72b10 Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 86669110 Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:49 am

Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:

I agree she needs to spread the roses :laughingoutlou Interesting though Ben gets a 1-1 before HTD's, and JP get the GDR before HTD's no idea

Also interesting that JP gets both 1:1's the same days as major drama goes down with Bentley. Bugger. hissyfit
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:49 am

Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:

So JP gets the last rose before the rose ceremony elimination in episode 7. Looks like a trend to me.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 am

umngirl wrote:I don't know if Ash saying her favorite date was this group date is a shout-out to her F1 or not. But it's very possible that it was simply her favorite due to the activity and how they could make a difference. Also, past leads have mentioned their favorite dates being ones their F1s weren't on so it could mean nothing, or could mean something. no idea

That about sums it up, umn! :winkie: At this point, we are clueless. :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 am

Beeleever wrote:
Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:

Also interesting that JP gets both 1:1's the same days as major drama goes down with Bentley. Bugger. hissyfit

It's interesting that once we hit HTD's, Ben and JP will be completely even. However, we will have more context with JP and Ashley's relationship. It's an even playing field, for the most part. They just can't give us anything, can they?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:53 am

Rosepetal wrote:
Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:

So JP gets the last rose before the rose ceremony elimination in episode 7. Looks like a trend to me.

Plus it guarantees him a HTD. I don't know if it means much though

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 am

Ali said her favorite date was the Joshua Radin concert but said that her most romantic date was the heart shaped island.
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:57 am

reason wrote:No she said this is her favorite date, and both ben and JP is there.
Ok, so it could mean either guy or just that she loved helping the orphans. Not a shout out to Ben F. or JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+64
albean99
JBF
Pattycake92
Doats
jello1592