SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jelle Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 pm

I think they are playing the "will she find anyone" theme.

Will = #1 and then he blows it at the roast, eliminated
Mickey = no chemistry
Ben C = great time, little chemistry, eliminated
Ryan = #1 until the guys question him, eliminated
Bentley = #1, he leaves her for his daughter
Jeff = weird edit, eliminated
JP = homedate in her PJs, really low key

Will she ever find someone exciting to accept a proposal by the end ... edit indications so far are perhaps not.

Perhaps her stumbling over the comments about her parents and them supporting what ever she does and trusting her judgement indicates they did not meet the guy/guys in Fiji. Either she or they chose to not be involved. ..... or not

:awesome:
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Alexxxx wrote: I just doesn't sound to me like we're headed towards happily ever after this season. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy about anything this season. And it's depressing. :Frown:

I'm trying to steer myself away from thinking that way, too, Alexxxx. IMO, based on what I've seen, the only way that HEA will work is if it's with someone she already has a start with. The only one that we've seen that with is JP. no idea

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:From these, does anyone think that the editors are giving JP the physical edit ?

I don't know, maybe, but I don't see much difference from this and Ali always talking about how hot Roberto was (is) Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 40742102 I'm trying very hard to be objective, but I get the feeling that the F2 are Bentley and JP. The drama, or cliff hanger at the end will be if she's over Bentley.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:From these, does anyone think that the editors are giving JP the physical edit ?

I don't know, maybe, but I don't see much difference from this and Ali always talking about how hot Roberto was (is) Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 40742102 I'm trying very hard to be objective, but I get the feeling that the F2 are Bentley and JP. The drama, or cliff hanger at the end will be if she's over Bentley.

Can you imagine if Bentley showed up at FRC? Now that would FINALLY be the MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY EVER! Of course, my hopes are that it would include Ashley kneeing him somewhere sensitive and then flipping him over the railing and into the ocean. :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Can you imagine if Bentley showed up at FRC? Now that would FINALLY be the MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY EVER! Of course, my hopes are that it would include Ashley kneeing him somewhere sensitive and then flipping him over the railing and into the ocean. :awesome:

Heehee! THAT would be worth the price of admission. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 pm

jelle wrote:I think they are playing the "will she find anyone" theme.

Mickey = no chemistry

Will she ever find someone exciting to accept a proposal by the end ... edit indications so far are perhaps not.

Perhaps her stumbling over the comments about her parents and them supporting what ever she does and trusting her judgement indicates they did not meet the guy/guys in Fiji. Either she or they chose to not be involved. ..... or not

I almost think by how badly and devoid of sympathy they have edited Bentley that Ashley has to end up with somebody at the end (even if it only lasts a week), just in order to not allow Bentley to "win". Talk about a bummer season if she goes through the whole experience and is ultimately thwarted by this incredibly evil guy who never cared a whit about her, and ends up alone because of the mindgames he played on her. That might even be too "real", tragic and depressing for Fleiss, and would be by far the most unappealing ending this show has ever had.

"Outrage" is good for ratings, but I don't think "depressing" is.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:45 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Alexxxx wrote: I just doesn't sound to me like we're headed towards happily ever after this season. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy about anything this season. And it's depressing. Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 1498946960

I'm trying to steer myself away from thinking that way, too, Alexxxx. IMO, based on what I've seen, the only way that HEA will work is if it's with someone she already has a start with. The only one that we've seen that with is JP. Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 1430875924

That''s exactly what they want you to think! Ashley has her man, and she's happy, I'd bet on it. She's been saying the same lines that Ali did "I'm happy with my decisions, I"m in a very good place".. Yeah, she's in a happy place because she has either JP or Ben!

I would have thought though if it were Ben, they would have shown him at least talking to her or comforting her a little bit on the Roast date. Really they made it look as if only Ryan was there for her, and I don't think that makes Ben look that good then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Max64 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
Alexxxx wrote: I just doesn't sound to me like we're headed towards happily ever after this season. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy about anything this season. And it's depressing. Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 1498946960

I'm trying to steer myself away from thinking that way, too, Alexxxx. IMO, based on what I've seen, the only way that HEA will work is if it's with someone she already has a start with. The only one that we've seen that with is JP. Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 1430875924

That''s exactly what they want you to think! Ashley has her man, and she's happy, I'd bet on it. She's been saying the same lines that Ali did "I'm happy with my decisions, I"m in a very good place".. Yeah, she's in a happy place because she has either JP or Ben!

I would have thought though if it were Ben, they would have shown him at least talking to her or comforting her a little bit on the Roast date. Really they made it look as if only Ryan was there for her, and I don't think that makes Ben look that good then.

I think we (the unspoiled viewing public) are supposed to think she's headed to the FRC with Ryan F1 and JP F2. That is, IF she can get over Bentley (the true F1). IDK, but as Ryan's edit begins to tarnish, Ben's is going to have to start glowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:So in essence TPTB wanted the viewers to think she was more into J.P then Bentley at that point?

Maybe Bentley at the time still had her heart, but when the finale rolls around someone else captured it.

What is a mystery to me is the fact she said these things about Bentley even after having her first 1-1 date with J.P correct?

I think we need to keep in mind that Ashley was in the dark about what Bentley was thinking and saying in his PI's and all she knew was that she had fallen for him and now this dear sweet man was leaving to be with his baby daughter ..... how heartwarming was that gesture to her ...... **gag**

I think the producers left that statement out about Bentley having her heart because it could possibly cloud how the audience sees her future feelings for her F1 and so MF and Co. decided that it was irrelevant to the story. It's interesting to know that that's how she felt, but in the end it probably didn't have a great effect on the outcome. Maybe if she chose nobody they might have left it in as that would give credance to her decision. no idea

Last edited by northernviewer on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm

ironcat wrote:
jelle wrote:I think they are playing the "will she find anyone" theme.

Mickey = no chemistry

I almost think by how badly and devoid of sympathy they have edited Bentley that Ashley has to end up with somebody at the end (even if it only lasts a week), just in order to not allow Bentley to "win". Talk about a bummer season if she goes through the whole experience and is ultimately thwarted by this incredibly evil guy who never cared a whit about her, and ends up alone because of the mindgames he played on her. That might even be too "real", tragic and depressing for Fleiss, and would be by far the most unappealing ending this show has ever had.

"Outrage" is good for ratings, but I don't think "depressing" is.

ITA. While I really fear we're looking at a no pick, part of me thinks she has to pick someone for this to work. What a waste of a season if she doesn't. They've totally thrown her under the bus in both the edit and the media, making her look foolish and pathetic. If it ends up in her not picking anyone then TPTB have ruined (maybe even sabotaged) the season by letting Bentley on the show at all, let alone letting him completely mindf**k her. The only way they redeem this season is if Ash is able to triumph and get a happy ending despite all the BS she's been through, which is what gives me hope that we'll get a happy ending.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:05 pm

ITA with whoever wrote up-thread that this season is going to be F1 vs. Bentley and the only potential F1 who I can see taking those reigns is JP. Maybe it'll change, but right now, the only who makes sense is JP because he's been on her radar (that we've seen) as long as Bentley himself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:06 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Alexxxx wrote: I just doesn't sound to me like we're headed towards happily ever after this season. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy about anything this season. And it's depressing. :Frown:

I'm trying to steer myself away from thinking that way, too, Alexxxx. IMO, based on what I've seen, the only way that HEA will work is if it's with someone she already has a start with. The only one that we've seen that with is JP. no idea

But remember MF seems happy with the outcome. Now a crash and burn FRC could make the evil one happy, but in the long run, the franchise has to produce a few more happy couples besides Ali and Roberto and Ryan and Trista which was ages ago in TB time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+64
albean99
JBF
Pattycake92
Doats
jello1592